Will a Muslim on DTV please answer this question!

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:22 pm » by Neilglfc

99socks wrote:Is the Qur'an created? Please explain your conclusions.

i think you shouldve started off with -

like the bible,beano and dandy is the quran created
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:24 pm » by 99socks

neilglfc wrote:

No, I am trying to see if any Muslim knows the scholars' ruling on this? *I* know exactly what the scholars say, but I want to see if there are Muslims here who also know.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:28 pm » by Zer0

99socks wrote:
neilglfc wrote:

No, I am trying to see if any Muslim knows the scholars' ruling on this? *I* know exactly what the scholars say, but I want to see if there are Muslims here who also know.

Oh I see trying to get an ego-boost from the forums...

AS FUCKING USUAL! :hell:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:31 pm » by 99socks

otoel wrote:
Oh I see trying to get an ego-boost from the forums...

AS FUCKING USUAL! :hell:

:D No sweetie, I would like to discuss this but I make a point to avoid stating another's case so as not to be accused of interpreting or spinning... I like it when people can intelligently articulate their own points.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:33 pm » by 99socks

2020vision wrote:If you dont mind me asking what is your opinion on your op? do you believe it was created? anyway my thoughts are that i hav'nt done enough reading to form an opinion, still going through books that have conflicting research on the subject, hope you get the feedback you are after sock :flop:

When it longer matters to the discussion in the gospel of John thread or when it becomes irrelevant, I promise I'll give you my opinion. :flop:

edit: grammar
Last edited by 99socks on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:42 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

99socks wrote:
zegtelzegtel wrote:Sorry Sock I dont have an answer for that, but something I always wanted to know...you are Muslim right ? just a question I'm curious about and never really understood if yes or no..

I WAS... Converted when I was 17, became an apostate at age 27... I studied classical Arabic, fiqh and Qur'an recitation in Saudi Arabia, and came back to the US and studied Qur'an exegesis and taught fiqh...

ok...thanx for the explanation, that is some hardcore stuff girllll! :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 9:16 pm » by Boondox681

"you ask tough questions-those are my least favorite kind"
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 9:21 pm » by Morris554

G.dmn,.... religion = doctrine.... Spirituality= Freedom... Don't you EVER forget that

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 9:40 pm » by Thepassenger

Upload to Disclose.tv

you kinda have to lower your speaker volume a bit before you let this video play,.. its set too high ... didn't upload it.. just found it... But yeah...

religions all have the same root... and if you discover that root for yourself...

you will then gain the answers you have been looking for all along.. :sunny:

"TOOT TOOT ! peanut-butter :cheers: "
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski

PreviousNext