Will a Muslim on DTV please answer this question!

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 9:56 pm » by Charashc

99socks wrote:Is the Qur'an created? Please explain your conclusions.

99socks wrote:Thanks Troll, but I did want to hear the fiqh argument about this.

99socks wrote:No, I am trying to see if any Muslim knows the scholars' ruling on this? *I* know exactly what the scholars say, but I want to see if there are Muslims here who also know.

I don't know if this is scholars stance on the case, and I don't understand what "fiqh" means, but I know that where you wanna go socks is very dee :roll: eep.

First: Are we capable of understanding word eternity - no. I say, you can go very deep on this. Human was never able to invent the idea of eternal, and that's the thing people don't understand imho. Eternal is so simplified today, but in truth it's very complex.

If God is eternal, all-knowing, all-mighty, then he knew everything forever, so he knew Koran's every single word for all eternety. Once he sent Gabriel to recitate it to Mohammad, it came in dimension of our human understanding and observing things for the first time. Every "hard copy" of Koran is created if you are talking about pen and paper, but the text - the message itself was eternal. You can notice one other thing - if you are to destroy every copy of Koran to the last you wouldn't destroy the Holy Koran as there are tons of people today that can recitate Koran without single mistake in original language.

If my answer pleases you please let us know where are you aiming with this?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:03 pm » by Megame23

99socks wrote:
2020vision wrote:If you dont mind me asking what is your opinion on your op? do you believe it was created? anyway my thoughts are that i hav'nt done enough reading to form an opinion, still going through books that have conflicting research on the subject, hope you get the feedback you are after sock :flop:

When it longer matters to the discussion in the gospel of John thread or when it becomes irrelevant, I promise I'll give you my opinion. :flop:

edit: grammar

On John, I've found some more stuff, like...

3 John look up the character of Demetrius... how hes glorified, theres only 1 other Demetrius in the bible and he started a riot against Paul. What reason do we have to think they are not the same? Even if not, Demetrius literally means follower of Demeter...

Then there is saint Demetrius, who is important because he is linked with Saint George, who is always used by the Illuminati cults! (like the Templar)

But im trying to get a big post done before I go looking into this field more, real interesting stuff though. :P
Last edited by Megame23 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:06 pm » by Mozi!!a

idont know if this help but check it out maybe it might answer some questions :flop:

http://aqeedah.wordpress.com/2006/09/01 ... efutation/

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:08 pm » by Mozi!!a

thepassenger wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

you kinda have to lower your speaker volume a bit before you let this video play,.. its set too high ... didn't upload it.. just found it... But yeah...

religions all have the same root... and if you discover that root for yourself...

you will then gain the answers you have been looking for all along.. :sunny:

"TOOT TOOT ! peanut-butter :cheers: "

:flop:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:16 pm » by Thepassenger

Upload to Disclose.tv

:clapper: I've never seen this before... LOL fun-kneez

Um,.. :dancing: yeah.,. :peep: what is the Muslim grand scholar cyclops opinion on what Hitler has to say in this video? lol

get with some Buddha ,... and forget all the lines people draw in the sand... :peep: do no harm
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:17 pm » by Shemagh

No, I am trying to see if any Muslim knows the scholars' ruling on this? *I* know exactly what the scholars say, but I want to see if there are Muslims here who also know.

I'm trying to understand what your getting at here, you say you know the answer to the question that you posted, so what do you want the Muslims on here to do? confirm it , argue with it, or just say that they know it as well, just asking.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:18 pm » by zinzana

so people dont get killed for leaving islam?

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:27 pm » by Thepassenger

zinzana wrote:so people dont get killed for leaving islam?

bump
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:29 pm » by Shemagh

zinzana wrote:so people dont get killed for leaving islam?

Is that a question to my post?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:32 pm » by zinzana

ah sorry it was for socks ...she said she left islam

PreviousNext