Will a Muslim on DTV please answer this question!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:29 pm » by Shemagh

zinzana wrote:so people dont get killed for leaving islam?

Is that a question to my post?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:32 pm » by zinzana

ah sorry it was for socks ...she said she left islam

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 pm » by Shemagh

Understood.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:34 pm » by Kingdraco

zinzana wrote:so people dont get killed for leaving islam?

probably.depending on the country.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:36 pm » by Bilbow

otoel wrote:Everyone knows Mohamed made up the whole thing in order to unite a bunch of Palestinians and make wars... heck Islam literally translates to "Surrender".. its end goal is to turn everyone into a turban head, whether they have to spread and procreate all over the world or simply bomb areas with high density of infidels.

Religion will destroy the world.

im with him

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:43 pm » by Thepassenger

bilbow wrote:
otoel wrote:Everyone knows Mohamed made up the whole thing in order to unite a bunch of Palestinians and make wars... heck Islam literally translates to "Surrender".. its end goal is to turn everyone into a turban head, whether they have to spread and procreate all over the world or simply bomb areas with high density of infidels.

im with him

why do all these religions feel the divine right to "manifest destiny"?

is that just the doomed paradox thinking that results from all human culture?

take eat rape & spread ?
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:47 pm » by Zer0

thepassenger wrote:
bilbow wrote:

im with him

why do all these religions feel the divine right to "manifest destiny"?

is that just the doomed paradox thinking that results from all human culture?

take eat rape & spread ?

Yes.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 11:58 pm » by Eldorado

Socks........the Qur'an was created when a man named Muhammed (Mohammed) was out working in the fields/hills and came back to his wife having claimed he was being contacted by angels.......he was in a rush to repeat all that was all on his mind, what they told him and what was to come, and made her wirte down everything that he was channeling from memory......he was a little panicked at the experience, because it lasted for many days, and this can be why many originally called him an insane idiot.........the only reason he was not totally ostracized, was that the words he was using were not exactly common for a man of this class at that time, and it was a very progressive message, causing a great shift in thinking towards unity of the tribes, their spiritual faith and the establishment of a center for many clerics to study this new faith in Mecca, so they were all interested in what the message was. In a time of strange beliefs and self-created religious acts like animal sacrifice and other disgusting tribal judicial practices I won't mention, Muhammed found a following from many men looking for truth and acceptance, and the women were grateful he was returning some status and honor to their lives.

It was a very easy time for this to be accomplished, as many fakirs and mystics were around trying to influence the followers to adapt to "false idols". Even after his movement, before he passed on, his works were contested, and still to this day the laws of the Qur'an are challenged. Many clerics came together over the years and "edited" or interpreted the works of the Holy Book of the Muslims, to be used as divine inspiration as a gospel of the many prophets.

Let's just say that this time we live in is also very much the same as the time before the great prophet came, and the practices of this supposed reformed era here in the US and abroad, in political and religious affairs, has not changed much in the time we have lived under the rule of oppressive governments who are not concerned with the building of a responsible civilization.

No doubt that the original words that were spoken to and written by his wife, Khadija, had her interpretations in the selection of scribed words, because Muhammed neither could read nor write. He was chosen for this mission, if you will, to be what I believe to be the King (Mahosadha) known as the Universal Monarch in the classic tales of the Bhagavad Gita.....my proof comes from the dates declaring these sacred cycles to be fulfilled every 100 years for the King's return, and the return of the "Enlightened Awakened One" or Buddha............to return every 1000 years...........so also seeing their likenesses......you will see a clear likeness in the paintings left of their faces.........almost exactly the same soul in a different place, and time.

In the BC times... years only had ten months in their calculations, so the timing of the cycles are shortened by 1/6th........Siddhartha Gautama was born around 550 BC..........Christ at the turn of the century..... and Muhammed around 570 AD..........these all relate to a timing in the astrological charts and you can see that these prophets are all mentioned in the Qur'an as predecessors of the movement called Islam. A completely prophetic origin and following, a great transition to a higher level of thinking.......sounds like a religion to me.....shake your tamborine :banana:

What was created after the prophet, was a string of other clerics, and other prophets to divinely seek a noble truth to bring to the holy court in the holy land to create peace, through their dispensations........the Baha'i were also successful and were originally given a chance to preach and live in peace....because they claimed not to be the original, but a continuation of the original, which was to prepare them for the International Affairs to come, an era which we were happy to introduce under the Bahai advisors of HIM H.Selassie, who helped to create the League of Nations and the current United Nations. Something led the people to reject the Baha'i in Iran (Persia) and it was soon to become an outlawed religion, but was still an Islamic Religion of it's origins.

Funny how the UN is all over the Iranian President because of his atrocious persecution of Bahai's. They opened a door to the worldwide war crimes commissions, he should have embraced this at least as a tool to expose Israel and their American associates.....stopping the onslaught, but he went off and acted like a dictator, instead of a director of National Affairs.

All religions have had their inner struggles........as do some bloggers!!!!

The only reason I know all this is because I love history....and am born on the same date as the Bab Prophet of the Baha'i faith. :hiho:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 12:32 am » by Tinman4higher

Thought you may enjoy this Socks...
http://www.ted.com/talks/lesley_hazelto ... 2011-01-04
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Initiate

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 1:10 am » by Nightfallen

Loosely relevant to your question/topic, I thought you might enjoy watching this video off TED:

http://www.ted.com/talks/lesley_hazelto ... dium=email

:)
"The edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over." (Hunter S. Thompson)

PreviousNext