Will Disclosure Happen?

Initiate

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 11:12 pm » by Greymoon

I have a theory and a pretty sound one at that :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLRqF22GJsU
http://hubpages.com/hub/UFO-The-Greatest-Story-Ever-Denied-Part-II---Moon-Rising--Is-it-a-Hoax

Initiate

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 11:19 pm » by Ohj33bus

dumb
The thing about smart mother fuckers is that they sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers

Initiate

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 11:32 pm » by Jeckk

The only way for disclosure to happen, is for SOME MIRACLE SITUATION where the government is actually allowed to look stupid and deceitful to the public. I was hopeful when Bush was in office, but oh well =(.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 11:38 pm » by Richc

jeckk wrote:The only way for disclosure to happen, is for SOME MIRACLE SITUATION where the government is actually allowed to look stupid and deceitful to the public. I was hopeful when Bush was in office, but oh well =(.

I dunno, thought Bush did a good job on that front.. :flop:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 11:50 pm » by Jeckk

richc wrote:
jeckk wrote:The only way for disclosure to happen, is for SOME MIRACLE SITUATION where the government is actually allowed to look stupid and deceitful to the public. I was hopeful when Bush was in office, but oh well =(.

I dunno, thought Bush did a good job on that front.. :flop:

RIK

Oh he sure did, that's what I meant =P. He made the government look stupid and deceitful, and so I figured well....you went this far, why not disclose! But yeah sometimes I realize I'm too naive.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 1:45 am » by Flecktarn

all we can hope for is for china to seize the initiative from the U S and go public with everything they know about aliens and ufos ,,in some ways they would gain alot of respect from people like us but they would also piss off other world goverments who want to keep the truth hidden from us
ImageImage

Initiate

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 1:50 am » by Jeckk

flecktarn wrote:all we can hope for is for china to seize the initiative from the U S and go public with everything they know about aliens and ufos ,,in some ways they would gain alot of respect from people like us but they would also piss off other world goverments who want to keep the truth hidden from us

China? The same China that censors and blocks the majority of the world from it's people? China is basically North Korea minus total martial law, but it's getting there.

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 1:51 am » by The57ironman

those eight years was the set-up to get barry soetoro elected as the brilliant messiah

:hugging: :cheers:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 1:56 am » by Iamthatiam

Yeah right....

Then we'll be just like Allreadydead when it comes :mrgreen:

What are you expecting after all?

The PTBers going there and saying:
"yes,we have been fucking you through centuries" :nwo:

Or the green mans broadcasting from their spaceships:
"heryrytuiu hfhfjg jcjkkd 895çflm jdjd bfg..." :alien:

Or some advanced AI telling what to do:
"++*-* *&&* +--++--+" :robot:

Hell no,no hell....

We must DISCLOSE our own paths here mates!!! :flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 2:07 am » by Flecktarn

jeckk wrote:
flecktarn wrote:all we can hope for is for china to seize the initiative from the U S and go public with everything they know about aliens and ufos ,,in some ways they would gain alot of respect from people like us but they would also piss off other world goverments who want to keep the truth hidden from us

China? The same China that censors and blocks the majority of the world from it's people? China is basically North Korea minus total martial law, but it's getting there.

the same china thats looking for a better public image and reference to what was put on national tv in china and the video was also posted on here about china threatning to disclose ufos before america
ImageImage

Next