Will Humans Ruin The Next Planet?

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 11:56 am » by Evildweeb

Peter Diamandis: Will Humans Ruin The Next Planet? | ARTST TLK Ep. 8 Bonus | Reserve Channel

Upload to Disclose.tv

Reserve Channel

Published on Dec 28, 2013

Pharrell Williams ask whether humans will ruin the next planet we inhabit, and Peter Diamandis expresses optimism that we will be able to harvest the resources of other celestial bodies and use technology to recover and mold our own environment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ogLNSSGDE

Living south of Kansas and north of Texas pretty much puts me in the middle of fu(king nowhere.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 12:17 pm » by Rich316

The planet will bounce back, forests will re grow.. problem is we keep breeding like rabbits.. something's gotta give I guess..

We need a paradigm changing event, something positive like the ET landing we're waiting for, and with that, the free energy, the lessons to be taught..

We need to realize that we're not top of the food chain.. we need to be taken down off our pedestal in many ways.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 3:06 pm » by Webcat

"Will Humans Ruin The Next Planet?"

Really good question.

Currently the world is ruled by greedy, soulless. murdering, spiritless, selfish bastards.

And I see no change in that, even IF we reach another habitable planet.

Same shit - different world.

So the answer has to be: YES.

:peep:

:cheers:

Arthur the dog: "What do you think Webby, will they?"
Webby the cat: "Yep."

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 8:17 pm » by Phoenix rising

In a nutshell yes, stands to reason the project will be corporation driven with a corporation agenda/mentality
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Writer

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 9:28 pm » by Azznerak the Black

Lets see...

Will a species that views itself as the pinnacle of evolution, a species that fights among its own kind because of laughable faiths and religions, a species that is governed by petty men and women whose only goal is to better their own foolish and corrupted viewpoints, will this species ruin the next planet they find.....Yes they will.

So much in fact that your race will not be allowed to colonize another planet and infect it with your disease of humanity. You have already destroyed this planet beyond repair, only your extinction will result in the Earth renewing itself. To allow you to breed out into the galaxy would be devastating.

:clapper:

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 10:24 pm » by -Marduk-

Azznerak the Black wrote:So much in fact that your race will not be allowed to colonize another planet and infect it with your disease of humanity. You have already destroyed this planet beyond repair, only your extinction will result in the Earth renewing itself. To allow you to breed out into the galaxy would be devastating.

Ya we'll taking these planets and we rough 'em up and we lay in the cut like we don't give a fuck.

thats how we roll.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 10:38 pm » by Harbin

Human aren't going to get off of this planet at the current level of evolution.

So no, as there won't be a 'next planet'.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 11:06 pm » by DarkHeart

"We" are already off planet,and on other planets & moons, most notably Mars.

Although when I say "we" I mean "certain" humans, you lot won't be going :lol:
Image #1 contre les salopries d'existence

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 11:13 pm » by Harbin

DarkHeart wrote:"We" are already off planet,and on other planets & moons, most notably Mars.

Although when I say "we" I mean "certain" humans, you lot won't be going :lol:

Details please.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 11:24 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

After 4.5 billion years, the allegedly dominant species of the ape variety have probably drastically upset the natural balances on this planet on numerous occasions..I don't think it has been ruined yet tho...That's if you believe that this is by no means the very first technological civilization.. :ohno:

Next