Will Israel attack Iran? Place Your Bets please !

Writer

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 1:35 am » by Gordaxl

it's more or less a known fact they got itchy trigger fingers, so i wouldnt be surprised if they "stage" something, to get rid of the itch :shooting:

Initiate

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 1:45 am » by Buhdoo

I'll say no.. if anything will happen like you say, it'll be through the western arm of israels army, the usa. I would like to think that Europe would kick up a bit of a fuss about another conflict in the middle east and yet cannot help thinking that we'll get involved regardless..

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 1:51 am » by SUKHOV

I wouldn't bet on such terrible things. Basically i'm betting on the possibility of innocents dying, more war for the middle east, and useless objects being produced and sold to continue said wars...

IMO I wouldn't bet my liver on this. :nope:

What i would say though, is that in the event of a skirmish or something more between Israel and Iran (all others included) I am going to pray and will never cease until the blood of innocents stops staining the streets.

For me, it really sucks how people detest other countries so madly, but fail to consider that there are people in them, just like us, sitting at the bottom of the barrel, voices drowned out, with greed, hatred, and deceit piling on top of them, and we shall never know their antagonizing venture to the T, but can share at least some insight with it.

We need not single out the whole of the places we despise, rather the hijackers, the war and fear mongering Disciples and the puppet masters choking our views of our common man. Please I ask of you before you just go and stereotype (not pointing out anything in particular in this thread, but many a thread I have read has blindly done this) whole peoples and nations...

Thank you for your time, if you decided to read this...It is just simply my opinion, and i thought i should share it.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 9:08 am » by Freeyourmindnow

happysuzie wrote:First of all, there is an understanding, that Iran must have clearance, period. It appears to me Iran is being extremely aggressive and that is dangerous. What if they are transporting weapons?? :dancer:

Iran aggressive? and what about US?, i think us is the really aggressive one, Iran just talks but how many Innocent people did US killed?

Vietnam? Iraq? Afghanistan, japan?

Writer

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:11 pm » by Imnothigh

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:32 pm » by Harbin

Iran talks Turkey into engaging Israel. Israel retaliates against Turkish forces.
Turkey, being a NATO member can then call on the alliance to defend itself against Israeli aggression.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:33 pm » by Ridee

nope
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:43 pm » by Toxic32

Would you wait for the ruler of Iran, who has threatened your country with annihilation to develop nuclear weapons. No fucking chance, my money is on a first strike by Israel :shooting:
Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 1:11 pm » by Harbin

toxic32 wrote:Would you wait for the ruler of Iran, who has threatened your country with annihilation to develop nuclear weapons. No fucking chance, my money is on a first strike by Israel :shooting:

Hope you enjoy that Zionist dick. :P
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:41 pm » by Toxic32

harbin wrote:
toxic32 wrote:Would you wait for the ruler of Iran, who has threatened your country with annihilation to develop nuclear weapons. No fucking chance, my money is on a first strike by Israel :shooting:

Hope you enjoy that Zionist dick. :P

Not a Zionist ( dick may be) Just a realist ...Chill man!
Invictus maneo

PreviousNext