Will Israel attack Iran? Place Your Bets please !

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 11:32 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

Place Your Bets Please!...

Iran's nuclear ambitions may raise national security issues for the U.S. But Israel sees an Iran armed with atomic bombs as a threat to its very existence.

Will Israel attack Iran?

$10 , i say yes

Last edited by Freeyourmindnow on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 11:37 pm » by Anuki

freeyourmindnow wrote:Place Your Bets!...

Iran's nuclear ambitions may raise national security issues for the U.S. But Israel sees an Iran armed with atomic bombs as a threat to its very existence.

Will Israel attack Iran?

10 dollar , i say yes

I do not think so.
Though the USA (there puppets) could ..... :think:

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 12:02 am » by Freeyourmindnow

anuki wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:Place Your Bets!...

Will Israel attack Iran?

10 dollar , i say yes

I do not think so.
Though the USA (there puppets) could ..... :think:

I think they are planning something,, so we have 1 YES and 1 NO

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 12:24 am » by Shaggietrip

I say yes not sure they will false flag to say its justified or just go get them.

:nwo: :nwo: :peep:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 12:38 am » by Dismalcorpse

i think they will attack within the next month or two. then out of retribution, the crazies that live in the hollow earth will be pissed and swallow israel into their domain. then, our reptilian overlords will call for the moon to pull into a closer orbit to avoid nibiru and to start extracting our human brothers and sisters. after that, the US will activate HAARP and cause a huge earthquake in San Fran to get rid of Nancy Pelosi because she is their leader. when all that has happened, the sun will strike out and destroy everything. who will be left to rule? Jesse Ventura...thats who. He took on the predator and a running arnold. He can handle this shit.

(serious answer, not a chance. The US will be dumb enough to do it for them)

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 12:53 am » by Muchtyman

freeyourmindnow wrote:Place Your Bets Please!...

Will Israel attack Iran?

$10 , i say yes

Oh Most Definitely ...........Beck has been prepping us ...........It's Gonna Happen soon.. :flop:

The English Translation from the German

Israel orders Large amount of Aviation Fuel

On 5 August US Defence Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) informed the U.S. Senate that Israel ordered large quantities to different fuels for military purposes. It concerns mainly the nozzle fuel JP-8, with which combat aircraft are refuelled. The majority order has a value of 2 billion dollar and contained over 1 billion litre of JP-8, 227 million litres lead free gasoline and 378 million litre of Diesel. Now is assumed, this quantity can only for a military conflict be.

Watch the Chinese when this Shit happens ......

The Anglo Saxon Mission ....... :twisted:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_ur ... =Translate

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 1:03 am » by Freeyourmindnow

dismalcorpse wrote:i think they will attack within the next month or two. then out of retribution, the crazies that live in the hollow earth will be pissed and swallow israel into their domain. then, our reptilian overlords will call for the moon to pull into a closer orbit to avoid nibiru and to start extracting our human brothers and sisters. after that, the US will activate HAARP and cause a huge earthquake in San Fran to get rid of Nancy Pelosi because she is their leader. when all that has happened, the sun will strike out and destroy everything. who will be left to rule? Jesse Ventura...thats who. He took on the predator and a running arnold. He can handle this shit.

(serious answer, not a chance. The US will be dumb enough to do it for them)

:lol: :lol: yep you got every possibility, i think :lol: :lol: :nails: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 1:07 am » by Freeyourmindnow

muchtyman wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:Place Your Bets Please!...

Will Israel attack Iran?

$10 , i say yes

Oh Most Definitely ...........Beck has been prepping us ...........It's Gonna Happen soon.. :flop:

The English Translation from the German

Israel orders Large amount of Aviation Fuel

On 5 August US Defence Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) informed the U.S. Senate that Israel ordered large quantities to different fuels for military purposes. It concerns mainly the nozzle fuel JP-8, with which combat aircraft are refuelled. The majority order has a value of 2 billion dollar and contained over 1 billion litre of JP-8, 227 million litres lead free gasoline and 378 million litre of Diesel. Now is assumed, this quantity can only for a military conflict be.

Watch the Chinese when this Shit happens ......

The Anglo Saxon Mission ....... :twisted:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_ur ... =Translate

so this will be the ww3 than, we have China, Russia,Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq maybe turkey?

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 1:13 am » by Muchtyman

freeyourmindnow wrote:so this will be the ww3 than, we have China, Russia,Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq maybe turkey?

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/anglo ... pt_en.html

All in there , All part of the Plan ..........

" China will catch a cold " ...Apparently ............. :mrcool:

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 2:12 am » by sockpuppet

What's the deadline for the bet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Next