Will Israel Be The Next World Power?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13954
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 9:00 pm » by domdabears


Phaeton wrote:
domdabears wrote:Image



You do know no algorithm of any kind lies at the basis of this list dont you?

The individuals who produced this list keep telling how hard it is to establish the factors that contribute to the result we see here. They just awarded points based on some statistics and general reports.

I know you like it because it underlines your argument, but the quality is highly questionable.

This is what one of the producers has to say about this table:
"It’s based on a loose number assignment. We hope to develop the concept in the future. Some of the things we’re trying to include are notoriously difficult to measure quantitatively, because they can change dependent on context."

The people of Europe made this list.

And you're in denial if you don't think the USA is the most powerful country in the world, and that has ever existed.

Big time denial. Not my problem.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 10:05 pm » by Phaeton


dude dont make me laugh. Forgot our earlier discussion about this very subject?
In where you defended the notion EU would be the next worldpower, and I contended it would be much more plausible Israel would play that role [if it doesnt already, in a subversive - implicit way].

You presented the very same list.

I dont give a cold piss about the USA. Not in this context anyway.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"


Upload to Disclose.tv


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13954
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 10:46 pm » by domdabears


Phaeton wrote:dude dont make me laugh. Forgot our earlier discussion about this very subject?
In where you defended the notion EU would be the next worldpower, and I contended it would be much more plausible Israel would play that role [if it doesnt already, in a subversive - implicit way].

You presented the very same list.

I dont give a cold piss about the USA. Not in this context anyway.

I didn't defend it. I just said it's on this list for some reason, when the article says, "The world's most powerful countries."
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13954
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 10:50 pm » by domdabears


And go find another graph that shows the USA isn't at number 1.

You won't find it.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 10:59 pm » by Phaeton


As much as Id hate to say it, youre a bubble.

A bubble thats about to burst.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"


Upload to Disclose.tv


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13954
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 11:01 pm » by domdabears


Phaeton wrote:As much as Id hate to say it, youre a bubble.

A bubble thats about to burst.

And how long are you going to keep saying this?

In 20 years are you still going to be saying this when it hasn't happened?

30 years?

50 years?

Seriously. How long are you people going to keep saying this?
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13954
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 11:03 pm » by domdabears


The fact is, you don't know what's going to happen.

You just WISH it would happen.

Because you're a hater.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 11:09 pm » by Opalserpent


We are all haters, we are just on different teams, we are going to have to learn to live togeather.
The people are waking up to the fact that certain countries never cease to war.



Image
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13954
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 11:12 pm » by domdabears


I wasn't hating on anything.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 11:13 pm » by Phaeton


domdabears wrote:The fact is, you don't know what's going to happen.

You just WISH it would happen.

Because you're a hater.



Whatever you say bro.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"


Upload to Disclose.tv



PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook