Will Science Rule Out the Possibility of God?

Initiate

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 10:33 pm » by Knownawareness

I think we need to look at answering this if the world is not connected as one, one race,one species.one timeline.

Take the last 2 digits of your birth year and add the age you were in 2011. No matter where you are, who you are how old you are it is going to be 111.

Example 1985 --- 85 + 26 = 111

Something controls and made this to match 7 billion people. God or not there is a reason and it has something to do with a control of our future or at least 2011 was a big year and the elite love numbers. The speak through numbers and 111 can be 3 the trinity. We are been lied to.

If there is no God then why did the Montauk Project attempt to elevate human consciousness to speak in Hyperspace language to communicate and understand what they referred to as God Mind?
We are been lied to they know more than they are going to let us know. If they are announcing it You can be sure it has only have truths or they are holding back the whole truth.

We have to rule out the following order: From Montauk Studies ( Conversations with levels above)

Non Physical Reality

God Mind
Christ Consciousness
Angelic Hierarchy
-----------------------
Physical Reality

Extraterrestrial
Human / Alien
Animal / Insect
Plant
Mineral
Sub Atomic Particles
---------------------

You exist in all these. " As above so below ".

You are told "we are only human". That would create mind limits now would it not?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 12:28 am » by Daemonfoe

Knownawareness wrote:I think we need to look at answering this if the world is not connected as one, one race,one species.one timeline.

Take the last 2 digits of your birth year and add the age you were in 2011. No matter where you are, who you are how old you are it is going to be 111.

Example 1985 --- 85 + 26 = 111

Something controls and made this to match 7 billion people. God or not there is a reason and it has something to do with a control of our future or at least 2011 was a big year and the elite love numbers. The speak through numbers and 111 can be 3 the trinity. We are been lied to.

If there is no God then why did the Montauk Project attempt to elevate human consciousness to speak in Hyperspace language to communicate and understand what they referred to as God Mind?
We are been lied to they know more than they are going to let us know. If they are announcing it You can be sure it has only have truths or they are holding back the whole truth.

We have to rule out the following order: From Montauk Studies ( Conversations with levels above)

Non Physical Reality

God Mind
Christ Consciousness
Angelic Hierarchy
-----------------------
Physical Reality

Extraterrestrial
Human / Alien
Animal / Insect
Plant
Mineral
Sub Atomic Particles
---------------------

You exist in all these. " As above so below ".

You are told "we are only human". That would create mind limits now would it not?

What if I was born in 1899?
99 + 112 = 211

I know that breaks your equation, or you could say 99 is -1, but this is simple math. Not some cosmic coincident. Don't be silly.

Also:
2000?
0 + 11 = 11

in this case add 100 years.

Algebra:

y = 111 = 100 + 11 = (100 + chosen year in century after birth)
b = 85 (birth year in the previous century)
a = y - b (age y years after birth year minus 100)
b + a = y

Change y to any number, follow the equation, b + a always equals y. It's just simple algebra.

Let's say:
y = 0
b = 85

so

a = 0 - 85
85 + -85 = 0

The extra 100 is just thrown in there for confusion. I hate numerology.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 12:59 am » by Noentry

Science can never rule out God or prove it.
The only thing we can have on this matter is belief.

Science is just an exploration of the rules governing the universe.
Science does not ask questions, man does this.

What is God?
The creator
The creation
Both
Neither
Who knows.

If you can not properly define the question, how can you find an answer.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 6:54 am » by Ghost32

Science itself is just another religion, they just dont want you to look at it that way... the Bible tells us that God spoke everything into existence with the "word".

Taking that into account lets look at sciences word for the cosmos, "Universe" the meaning of that term is " One Verse" Or "One Sentence" it is still very religious and it's just like all other religions no one can agree on what or who God is.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 8:27 am » by *WillEase*

I'll bet most of you good folks out there didn't read the OP, much less order the three free booklets I recommended.
I never had any faith in mankind anyways, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 9:23 am » by Iwanci

Why do we keep reading that what happens in our universe is a miracle?

Why can't things just happen because they simply do and that the only miracle is that we are finally, slowly but surely begining to understand the relative simplistic nature of what goes on around us. The more we understand the more things look easy.

This perhaps explains the very roots of religion, things that could not be explained were placed under the title or miracle, and, as we know, miracles need to be performed, and the only on that could possibly performs these was a superior being, a god.

Yes, I believe that science, knowledge, the evolutionary nature of our understanding is ALL contributing to a lesser importance being placed on the belief in an all knowing deity who can perform miracles.

I believe that in years to come, in a time far far away, someone will look back at this era as the time man started becomming wiser and moving away from religious belief. In sadder moments humans of the future will likely ponder on what a great life we must of had in our times and prior living in the bliss of ignorance, sometimes not knowing is a greater motivator than knowing.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 3:16 pm » by Poooooot

Daemonfoe wrote:What if I was born in 1899?
99 + 112 = 211

I know that breaks your equation, or you could say 99 is -1, but this is simple math. Not some cosmic coincident. Don't be silly.

Also:
2000?
0 + 11 = 11

in this case add 100 years.

Algebra:

y = 111 = 100 + 11 = (100 + chosen year in century after birth)
b = 85 (birth year in the previous century)
a = y - b (age y years after birth year minus 100)
b + a = y

Change y to any number, follow the equation, b + a always equals y. It's just simple algebra.

Let's say:
y = 0
b = 85

so

a = 0 - 85
85 + -85 = 0

The extra 100 is just thrown in there for confusion. I hate numerology.

ImageImage
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 3:46 pm » by Richc

Ghost32 wrote:Science itself is just another religion, they just dont want you to look at it that way... the Bible tells us that God spoke everything into existence with the "word".

Taking that into account lets look at sciences word for the cosmos, "Universe" the meaning of that term is " One Verse" Or "One Sentence" it is still very religious and it's just like all other religions no one can agree on what or who God is.

But even if science was a religion it is fluid.

Science books get re-written everytime there is a new discovery, theory or fact.
Scientific view points change every year. Most scientists will change their view point if new facts demand it.

God religion just doesn't it seems. Even when challanged.
It is not capable of changing because its argued to be fact so if it does change then none of it can be believed.

For me thats the scary bit about religion. As times change it does not.
That is why more and more people are turning away from it ( in the West anyways )
It no longer fits in with modern life in its old format.

Just saying. :)

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 4:05 pm » by Ohzehgermans

Just had a few thoughts come to my mind...

A scientist will never whip himself with a bundle of razor blades to express his devotion for his theories.

A scientist will never use little boys for anything else except for household slavery.

A scientist will never accept any other god than himself. In fact this is just to frighten the dumb ones.
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 4:31 pm » by Poooooot

Ghost32 wrote:Science itself is just another religion, they just dont want you to look at it that way... the Bible tells us that God spoke everything into existence with the "word".

And this is the problem with organized religions. Human intelligence has increased exponentially since biblical times. I believe "the word of God" was almost sort of a "dumbed down" version of what occurred, so that the people of that time could understand/comprehend the magnitude of His power. If you look at the story behind the words, it will make more sense to modern, intelligent, science-based humanity. But this is only my opinion...
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

PreviousNext