Will Science Rule Out the Possibility of God?

Initiate

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 4:40 pm » by 420milehigh

yeah but scientists also do things like MKULTRA, and scientists make people eat poisons to see what happens, they irradiate people to the point of melting them to the floor... screw that nonsense, science has it's place but I'd rather live by God... people think God is different than Allah or Mithra or yhwh or jehova or Ra, they are all the same story about the same guy being called a different name.... the bible is a guideline on how to be a good person, that's all... God made physics, so science can only further prove God

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 5:42 pm » by SUKHOV

willease666 wrote:I'll bet most of you good folks out there didn't read the OP, much less order the three free booklets I recommended.
I never had any faith in mankind anyways, so I shouldn't be surprised.

I ordered them, and read the OP. Isn't that the point?

My take is that Science has the (what I like to call) Demi-God syndrome, where humans are so intellectual and capable, that they can explain everything and Don't need God. That is most scientists/ science followers problems. They think because Science is capable of explaining mostly everything and leaving no room for speculation, that there is no need for God, when in fact, Science is just god's way of helping his creatures understand how complex and viable he really is. Just like everything, Science is a double edged sword. Duality is really the theme of our ever growing complex world. You can use science to better understand how god designed the world, or you can blindfold yourself and continually try and disprove the existence of god using his own tools. That is like a carpenter saying he can't build a house with a saw, nails, hammer, and wood, no?

And you don't gotta have faith in humanity, most of it doesn't have faith in itself....
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 03, 2012 5:59 pm » by Mozi!!a

Fuck Them Both

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 1:32 am » by Daemonfoe

Although I hate numerology, I do like math. It is the basis of everything.

Consider this equation and it's possible answers:

0/0

Some may disagree, but in my mind there are 3 valid answers to this equation.

Answer A:
0/0 = infinity or undefined

Answer B:
0/0 = 0

Answer C:
0/0 = 1

Answer A is valid because 0 will go into any number an infinite amount of times.

Answer B is valid because 0 divided by any number is 0.

And answer C is valid because dividing a number by itself is always 1.

Consider that 0 represents "nothing", and that the 3 completely different answers represent a trinity.

This is sort of back on topic in my mind because math is science, and this adds insight for me to how something can be created from nothing. The only question here is where did the division come from?
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:23 am » by Iwanci

As my five year old will remind us... zero is in fact not a number.

you cannot divide any number by zero nor zero into any number... if zero is the representation of nothingness then you cannot have nothing in somthing.

The OP question can only be answered by understanding what the two main subjects are:
Science - what is this exactly and in what context?
God - what is this exactly and in what context?

To me, neither science nor god exists... what we see in science is a method used by man to help understand occurances and the 'way things work'.. what we see by 'god' is a method used by man to try and understand occurences that science may not be able to help explain.

Consider this:
We have an event or occurance that cannot be explained, we think... miracle, higher intelligence, spiritual, god etc ... we then undertake some 'scientific' experimentation and we determine (sometimes) what has transpired, we then attribute this event to something explainable. The event stops being part of a god and begins its life in science, after our understanding levels are saturated (with regards to this event) it simply becomes a fact and we don't think twice about it.. eg, breathing, eating, drinking, walking, etc etc etc... however, if we stopped for one minute and gave some serious consideration to these occurances we would see the complexity involved, the eating process and the digestive process etc is an amazing process, something we take for granted, but seldom if ever do we really sit there thinking, ok, chewed food, tastes great, going down throat, being digested, etc etc.. we simply just eat.

So yes, science will eventually rule out the possibility of god, but only when it has allowed us to answer all the unknown questions, and this will happen when??? Probably never...

my two cents
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:57 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

How can science disprove a spirit ,God is of the spiritual realm there for can't be weighed or measured
by any scientific calculation ,even to a quantum level or the largest masses in the universe.
Actually science fall short of the glory of God because God created the universe and entered
into the the creation itself and set order and design just as clocks work but actually in time and space.
The spiritual universe which is eternal is in the same space but time does not exist and life
is not produced by the physical elements. Only when you die can you see into the spiritual
universe. The only entities that can travel star gates are sons of gods and manifest which
people call angels and demons to battle for souls of a creature with a self centered hart and
a brain that knows it all.

Don't worry the Illuminati, Freemasons, theosophy and esoteric, Catholic Vatican,Council
on foreign relation, club of Rome, trilateral commission,bilderberg, Are all building the right
human relations for Lucifer to manifest in a literal since and claim to be the only god
unite the whole world and all religions under him and manifest powers that science can't
begin to grasp and then what will science do Ha hahahahahah.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:03 am » by SUKHOV

Suevassusej wrote:How can science disprove a spirit ,God is of the spiritual realm there for can't be weighed or measured
by any scientific calculation ,even to a quantum level or the largest masses in the universe.
Actually science fall short of the glory of God because God created the universe and entered
into the the creation itself and set order and design just as clocks work but actually in time and space.
The spiritual universe which is eternal is in the same space but time does not exist and life
is not produced by the physical elements. Only when you die can you see into the spiritual
universe. The only entities that can travel star gates are sons of gods and manifest which
people call angels and demons to battle for souls of a creature with a self centered hart and
a brain that knows it all.

Don't worry the Illuminati, Freemasons, theosophy and esoteric, Catholic Vatican,Council
on foreign relation, club of Rome, trilateral commission,bilderberg, Are all building the right
human relations for Lucifer to manifest in a literal since and claim to be the only god
unite the whole world and all religions under him and manifest powers that science can't
begin to grasp and then what will science do Ha hahahahahah.

I will waiting and ready to die for what I believe, and god will stand with me

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:32 am » by Iwanci

Aamzing responses... no thought process whatsoever... well done, as long as there are sheep like you there will be shepards ready to 'guide' you... just pray that your god doesn't provide you with a New Zealand shepard...

:alien51:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:40 am » by Mydogma

or maybe it will prove it...maybe god is the ultimate number or formula in the sky...afterall if explored we would be mathamatic formula somehow quantified...maybe the big cheez in the sky has a formula...maybe just 0...or would that be to boring...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:41 am » by SUKHOV

Iwanci wrote:Aamzing responses... no thought process whatsoever... well done, as long as there are sheep like you there will be shepards ready to 'guide' you... just pray that your god doesn't provide you with a New Zealand shepard...

:alien51:

Quite a bold statement. Notice how no one called you any names? That's called respect for others beliefs.
I highly doubt some of us here are as sheepish as you claim, but thou wilt do what thou will, I suppose.

My beliefs have never hurt anyone, nor have I. I do not push them upon others, and do not judge others by their own.

PreviousNext