Will the magnetic pole shift affect mental properties?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 409
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:10 am

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:17 am » by Relevant1


This is a serious question. Will someone who's bi-polar be affected by the Earth's magnetic pole shift. I have no basis for this, just a thought. My theory is that if someone was living on the equator, they would feel better because the pull is equal from both poles.

Your thoughts?
"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and we meet at the bar!" - George Carlin

Initiate
Posts: 657
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:25 pm

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:19 am » by Jeckk


relevant1 wrote:This is a serious question. Will someone who's bi-polar be affected by the Earth's magnetic pole shift. I have no basis for this, just a thought. My theory is that if someone was living on the equator, they would feel better because the pull is equal from both poles.

Your thoughts?


I have a feeling you won't get a better answer than "maybe".

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 409
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:10 am

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:20 am » by Relevant1


jeckk wrote:
relevant1 wrote:This is a serious question. Will someone who's bi-polar be affected by the Earth's magnetic pole shift. I have no basis for this, just a thought. My theory is that if someone was living on the equator, they would feel better because the pull is equal from both poles.

Your thoughts?


I have a feeling you won't get a better answer than "maybe".


or no answer at all since it's only bi-polar because of the ups and downs. but I think it goes deeper than that.
"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and we meet at the bar!" - George Carlin

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:32 am » by Flecktarn


relevant1 wrote:This is a serious question. Will someone who's bi-polar be affected by the Earth's magnetic pole shift. I have no basis for this, just a thought. My theory is that if someone was living on the equator, they would feel better because the pull is equal from both poles.

Your thoughts?

quite a good question,people are effected by the weather etc,,and our bodys use electrical pulses ,airport scanners give me a painfull head ache ,,so it a good probality :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3836
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:35 am » by Zegtelzegtel


this is fucked up man I had similar thoughts today...

this morning I woke up with a big headhach, my girl had one too...very strange imo because we didn't eat the same thing so it can't be the food..and we didn't drink any alcohol so it's not that..

that made me think....
Imagine a day in wich the entire world wake up with a huge headhach and nobody knows why...cold make a great movie...

headhach today anyone???
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 409
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:10 am

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:38 am » by Relevant1


zegtelzegtel wrote:this is fucked up man I had similar thoughts today...

this morning I woke up with a big headhach, my girl had one too...very strange imo because we didn't eat the same thing so it can't be the food..and we didn't drink any alcohol so it's not that..

that made me think....
Imagine a day in wich the entire world wake up with a huge headhach and nobody knows why...cold make a great movie...

headhach today anyone???



does right now count?
"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and we meet at the bar!" - George Carlin

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3836
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:44 am » by Zegtelzegtel


lol yes if you want man, I had it all day and still have it, it doesn't hurt like this morning but It is there..
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1904
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 pm

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:48 am » by Richc


Had a strange dream two nights ago. I was on a cruise ship with my two kids and ex wife during a pole shift.

Everyone got really dizzy and i could feel my head like it was being compressed. The electronics on the ship failed but the engines still worked.

There were other things in the dream but i can't remember them..

Was very strange indeed.

However i reckon we will function perfectly well no matter where the poles are.

We dont seem to be aware of the magnetics of the Earth like some animals are.

Im not even convinced our electronics will be effected either.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10650
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:51 am » by Boondox681


or no answer at all since it's only bi-polar because of the ups and downs. but I think it goes deeper than that.


dude,that means that since i am bi-polar i will either be cured or go snappy.
i can't wait to see how that turns out :D
Last edited by Boondox681 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 409
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:10 am

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:52 am » by Relevant1


boondox681 wrote:
or no answer at all since it's only bi-polar because of the ups and downs. but I think it goes deeper than that.


dude,that means that since i am bi-polar i will be cured or go snappy.
i can't wait to see how that turns out :D



you and me both.
"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and we meet at the bar!" - George Carlin


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook