Will the magnetic pole shift affect mental properties?

Initiate

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:17 am » by Relevant1

This is a serious question. Will someone who's bi-polar be affected by the Earth's magnetic pole shift. I have no basis for this, just a thought. My theory is that if someone was living on the equator, they would feel better because the pull is equal from both poles.

Your thoughts?
"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and we meet at the bar!" - George Carlin

Initiate

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:19 am » by Jeckk

relevant1 wrote:This is a serious question. Will someone who's bi-polar be affected by the Earth's magnetic pole shift. I have no basis for this, just a thought. My theory is that if someone was living on the equator, they would feel better because the pull is equal from both poles.

Your thoughts?

I have a feeling you won't get a better answer than "maybe".

Initiate

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:20 am » by Relevant1

jeckk wrote:
relevant1 wrote:This is a serious question. Will someone who's bi-polar be affected by the Earth's magnetic pole shift. I have no basis for this, just a thought. My theory is that if someone was living on the equator, they would feel better because the pull is equal from both poles.

Your thoughts?

I have a feeling you won't get a better answer than "maybe".

or no answer at all since it's only bi-polar because of the ups and downs. but I think it goes deeper than that.
"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and we meet at the bar!" - George Carlin

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:32 am » by Flecktarn

Your thoughts?

quite a good question,people are effected by the weather etc,,and our bodys use electrical pulses ,airport scanners give me a painfull head ache ,,so it a good probality :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:35 am » by Zegtelzegtel

this is fucked up man I had similar thoughts today...

this morning I woke up with a big headhach, my girl had one too...very strange imo because we didn't eat the same thing so it can't be the food..and we didn't drink any alcohol so it's not that..

that made me think....
Imagine a day in wich the entire world wake up with a huge headhach and nobody knows why...cold make a great movie...

headhach today anyone???

Initiate

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:38 am » by Relevant1

zegtelzegtel wrote:this is fucked up man I had similar thoughts today...

this morning I woke up with a big headhach, my girl had one too...very strange imo because we didn't eat the same thing so it can't be the food..and we didn't drink any alcohol so it's not that..

that made me think....
Imagine a day in wich the entire world wake up with a huge headhach and nobody knows why...cold make a great movie...

headhach today anyone???

does right now count?

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:44 am » by Zegtelzegtel

lol yes if you want man, I had it all day and still have it, it doesn't hurt like this morning but It is there..

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:48 am » by Richc

Had a strange dream two nights ago. I was on a cruise ship with my two kids and ex wife during a pole shift.

Everyone got really dizzy and i could feel my head like it was being compressed. The electronics on the ship failed but the engines still worked.

There were other things in the dream but i can't remember them..

Was very strange indeed.

However i reckon we will function perfectly well no matter where the poles are.

We dont seem to be aware of the magnetics of the Earth like some animals are.

Im not even convinced our electronics will be effected either.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Master Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:51 am » by Boondox681

or no answer at all since it's only bi-polar because of the ups and downs. but I think it goes deeper than that.

dude,that means that since i am bi-polar i will either be cured or go snappy.
i can't wait to see how that turns out :D
Last edited by Boondox681 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:52 am » by Relevant1

boondox681 wrote:

dude,that means that since i am bi-polar i will be cured or go snappy.
i can't wait to see how that turns out :D

you and me both.

Next