Will the revolution bring democracy and the rights?

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 7:53 pm » by SUKHOV

freeyourmindnow wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:I think democracy is just another lame ass word to justify the other side of the fence from communism.

Which all in all are the same, cause were governed by other people's opinion indefinitely, and the only way to rule is to hop in the bankers pockets and that's worse than communism IMO.

i think you are right about that, actually i meant the freedom :think: but than again are we really free

We are to a certain extent.. I think the best form of government for a stable, smart, and forgiving people would be a communion of tribes (kinda like the united states, except they fucked it up-ie banking interests, greed, power)
Kinda like...the way some of the Native American tribes lived, but without the slaughter of other tribes...

the way a group of protons, neutrons, nucleus' make a cell, and the cell is part of something bigger, they work independently but in conjunction with each other (harmony)
Shit, I am probably not making sense. :/ sorry.

I hope the best for the people of Libya, but imperialism still runs strong in the modern world.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 8:03 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

travvysavvy wrote:
We are to a certain extent.. I think the best form of government for a stable, smart, and forgiving people would be a communion of tribes (kinda like the united states, except they fucked it up-ie banking interests, greed, power)
Kinda like...the way some of the Native American tribes lived, but without the slaughter of other tribes...

the way a group of protons, neutrons, nucleus' make a cell, and the cell is part of something bigger, they work independently but in conjunction with each other (harmony)

I hope the best for the people of Libya, but imperialism still runs strong in the modern world.

:D i think the most people 99% wants the same thing, good life, peace, harmony and love. But the 1% they want power over the 99% of people. And the easiest way to get power is fear. fear for war, fear for economic, fear for safety etc :think:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 8:06 pm » by SUKHOV

freeyourmindnow wrote:
travvysavvy wrote:

:D i think the most people 99% wants the same thing, good life, peace, harmony and love. But the 1% they want power over the 99% of people. And the easiest way to get power is fear. fear for war, fear for economic, fear for safety etc :think:

:flop: :cheers:

I agree, I always felt that people would evolve peacefully in nature but that 1% just happened to brainwash for so long that the programming just overpowers the natural intuition of potentially good people

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 31, 2011 12:20 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

Scientists actually have a name for that 1%, and sadly it's called evolution. No matter how we look at it, progress must be made for the sake of progress.

Those willing to lie down, are far worse than those willing to get down.

And travvy I think the word you're looking for is a symbiotic relationship, though let's face it, a relationship dependent on eachother instead of the sake of the relationship causes more harm than good.

So one side of this epic wars gonna win, and I'll place bets it's on the 1% that started the change since they know the direction of the change, and are not busy asking any questions at all about it.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 31, 2011 8:14 pm » by SUKHOV

mrmcnuggets wrote:Scientists actually have a name for that 1%, and sadly it's called evolution. No matter how we look at it, progress must be made for the sake of progress.

And travvy I think the word you're looking for is a symbiotic relationship, though let's face it, a relationship dependent on eachother instead of the sake of the relationship causes more harm than good.

So one side of this epic wars gonna win, and I'll place bets it's on the 1% that started the change since they know the direction of the change, and are not busy asking any questions at all about it.

I spose you're correct to an extent.
I just want harmony because I feel better when i'm in harmony with someone, I can complete more, think clearer, help others more easily, share opinions with disregard to persecution.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 31, 2011 10:25 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

travvysavvy wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:Scientists actually have a name for that 1%, and sadly it's called evolution. No matter how we look at it, progress must be made for the sake of progress.

I just want harmony because I feel better when i'm in harmony with someone, I can complete more, think clearer, help others more easily, share opinions with disregard to persecution.

Truth sucks sometimes, but that's life.

I know what you mean though, and from your post it seems youre the kind of person who seeks life out to be more than just daily actions. Which is legit.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 31, 2011 10:50 pm » by SUKHOV

mrmcnuggets wrote:
travvysavvy wrote:

Truth sucks sometimes, but that's life.

I know what you mean though, and from your post it seems youre the kind of person who seeks life out to be more than just daily actions. Which is legit.

same to you, good sir. cheers! :cheers:

Previous