Will we overcome this?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 1:03 pm » by Seriouscitizen

good thread! :flop:

Newdawnrising wrote: from epiphany to basement

I was talking about this to a friend. I have experienced this too a few years back. Things changed tho. Why? Because after that i have gotten the experiences, the things I DID and DO. Thats has been catching me after every experience, every ephiphany to back me up and become conscious so i wouldn't fall back in old patterns disclaiming the visions.

The thing is with an ephinany. If you arent conscious about your patterns or thoughts they wont last untill the next trigger that will pull you back in to a downwards spiral. In the here and now defenitely.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 1:16 pm » by Dukettt

NEM. Here is a map for you. Thread lightly!

Heres how it looks from some distance...

Ego is a wonderful thing to unravel, you will find stuff lost, stuff hidden, stuff light, stuff dark and just stuff...Then you assemble them in a way that gives you answers....
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 6:57 am » by Newdawnrising

Seriouscitizen wrote:good thread! :flop:

I was talking about this to a friend. I have experienced this too a few years back. Things changed tho. Why? Because after that i have gotten the experiences, the things I DID and DO. Thats has been catching me after every experience, every ephiphany to back me up and become conscious so i wouldn't fall back in old patterns disclaiming the visions.

The thing is with an ephinany. If you arent conscious about your patterns or thoughts they wont last untill the next trigger that will pull you back in to a downwards spiral. In the here and now defenitely.

I think this post should have gone to another. HINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 3:51 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Newdawnrising wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:good thread! :flop:

I think this post should have gone to another. HINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm a bit slow on mindreading right now,please explain which option of explanation is suitable for the context of this HINT?

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 5:40 pm » by SUKHOV

I'm with you NEM, but you gotta worry about your own for now. You are a good dude, I can always tell from your humble posts. Keep up your good energy, that is enough for now.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 1:21 am » by Newearthman

Thanks, I haven't made any decisions about anything yet...I haven't even bought a cell phone yet since I've been back from Amsterdam. Some days I just feel like heading for the hills, you know what I mean!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 1:57 am » by Newdawnrising

The thing is with an ephinany. If you arent conscious about your patterns or thoughts they wont last untill the next trigger that will pull you back in to a downwards spiral. In the here and now defenitely.[/quote]

I think this post should have gone to another. HINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

i'm a bit slow on mindreading right now,please explain which option of explanation is suitable for the
context of this HINT?[/quote]

Block my user name please, lest you awaken the beast within, in other words i don't need to hear anything you have to say. That should be plain and simple enough for you, to, un...der...stand.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 2:33 am » by Innosent

Newearthman wrote:Thanks, I haven't made any decisions about anything yet...I haven't even bought a cell phone yet since I've been back from Amsterdam. Some days I just feel like heading for the hills, you know what I mean!

Shhh....just listen.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:love: :robot:

:shooting: :nwo:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 2:37 am » by Newearthman

Thats a sweet song...To tell you the truth I don't know if I'm right for anyone but I have always felt like the perfect women was out there for me...

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 2:46 am » by Newdawnrising

Newearthman wrote:Thats a sweet song...To tell you the truth I don't know if I'm right for anyone but I have always felt like the perfect women was out there for me...

Women have an uncanny way of knowing when a guy is hopelessly hooked on another, until you remove the hook from your mouth, the one you have been looking for, may elude you like the plague. You'll figure it out, your Newt! :D

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook