Will you still respect me in the morning?

jetxvii

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 8:40 pm » by jetxvii

naught wrote:I don't drink often but when I smoke bud and post I sound like a kayne west.Enough said. In recent days I have thought of giving this up because of the breathing lung factor. Not to mention the slow brain. Back in may we had a discussion on tax and tobacco I suggested we quit June 1st only lowsix said he might do this,maybe hesop did to. Here i will post it again topic4205.html. I actually quit and still have not touched tobacco(hence the no drinks) since June 1st. This was a 14 year habit and I thought it would be the hardest thing I would do in life but now looking back turns out it was the easiest thing any person could do. I still feel like a puff sometimes like in the car,after food,sex or after a coffee but now it lasts literally seconds. I have saved a fortune and now smell good when i am in public. I still want and support legelization of marijauna but I MIGHT quit. All I know is I truly don't need anything from my government or local store. I can hunt and fish clean my own water and thats that. The only thing I thought I needed was tobacco so I propose a new quit date. November first. Quit your crutch and fucking walk like a person should.Crutchless. How strong are ya? Find out how strong you are like I did and quit the nic. November 1st take your life back its yours not theirs.
evildweeb wrote:
dlslith wrote:A lot of times I write on here, very very drunk. It's my nature unfortunately. When we write on here, how often are we in the bag. I wake up some mornings and scratch my head, going, did I actually write that.
k well maybe not booze lol if you smoke though I would give up booze for a bit. I can get drunk and not smoke :D

I'll drink to that!!!!

(of course I drink to anything that moves).

Cheers!! :cheers:

The Coffee and smoke, and the smoke after the Royal "GREEN" Puff is what kills me. other than that I hate the way cigarettes taste, but I am extremely addicted to them. I think just the nicotine, yeah Nicotine.... what a beezlesnotch!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 9:01 pm » by Torofamily

dlslith wrote:A lot of times I write on here, very very drunk. It's my nature unfortunately. When we write on here, how often are we in the bag. I wake up some mornings and scratch my head, going, did I actually write that. Just curious, cause I hate to offend people but looking back on previous drunken posts, I see myself as an asshole. Funny at times, yet embarrasssing.. Thoughts on this?

Good of you to be honest enough to admit that.That took courage.
You have earned my respect which might not mean anything but im sure many people feel the same. Well done Sir.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 30, 2009 9:31 pm » by Slith

torofamily wrote:
dlslith wrote:A lot of times I write on here, very very drunk. It's my nature unfortunately. When we write on here, how often are we in the bag. I wake up some mornings and scratch my head, going, did I actually write that. Just curious, cause I hate to offend people but looking back on previous drunken posts, I see myself as an asshole. Funny at times, yet embarrasssing.. Thoughts on this?

Good of you to be honest enough to admit that.That took courage.
You have earned my respect which might not mean anything but im sure many people feel the same. Well done Sir.

Toro, it means a lot. Thank you. I just become a little more brazen when I've had a few. But I also think I might look at things a little bit differently than I would normally.Not in a bad way more an open way of thinking and writing. I'm not the sharpest knife on here for sure, but I try to contribute when I can.
Thanks again,
Slith

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Previous