Willease's 9/11 Enigmas

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 11:12 am » by Will69ease

will69ease wrote:
will69ease wrote:I was watching George Bush in the 9/11 interview which is aired on National Geographic Channel. In it he says he was in the back of a secret service car heading to Andrews AFB.
The young driver was driving really fast so he says "slow down, al qaeda isn't here." But later,
when he is in a meeting with his security advisers, the CIA at this point in time, first suggested that al qaeda might be behind the attacks. If this is so, why would he say that to the driver earlier? If you get the chance, watch the video on TV and record it. The fucker is still lying about it.
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/s ... s/10915_00

At 2:45 he makes statement to driver. At 6:50 the CIA suggests for the first time al quida.
[youtube]qi-UTaDY6pY&feature=related[/youtube]

Nobody has anything to say?

Initiate

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 5:23 pm » by pandoras

All I can say, is 2.3 trillion still goes a long way....

Initiate

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 5:31 pm » by Istvan12

Here is a link that lists a lot of the enigmas that are in the video's .. I made a printout myself to keep cause I get the feeling that when they, governments, crack down on internet anything not following the rules of the "NWO mafia family" will be destroyed .. enjoy the read, but remember in the end only one side writes History even if you and I remember it differently.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... racy24.htm

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 5:34 pm » by Will69ease

pandoras wrote:All I can say, is 2.3 trillion still goes a long way....

I agree. For those of you that don't know what pandoras is referring to, Donald Rumsfeld announced to congress that 2.3 trillion dollars was missing from the Pentagon's budget records...the day before 9/11.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 8:24 pm » by Slamgunshark

Good progression here.

that F-18 footage is quite disturbing to say the least. but did you happen to notice that the camera pulled away at the impact point? :lol:

just kidding.... just being like you no planer folks....

great footage, but had it been live (and real) you still can't account for live overlays as now days it is impossible still. that would be like live photo-shopping skills on stills.

yeah I have seen Bush change his story a few times, he was on his way to a bunker, he saw the first plane hit... even Rummy said "when we shot down flight 93" or something to that effect...

I do agree with hackjames when he says that the hundreds perhaps thousands couldn't have mass hallucinated. A fine example of this would be when the phoenix lights happened, over 10,000 or so people saw "something" flying in the skies, and there was some video from a few that detailed this sighting, so that being correlated with each other would be pretty solid evidence that it indeed did happen, which tied in with witness testimony and video evidence would be a slam dunk in court if the timelines of testimony were correct, despite minor details infractions.

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 8:42 pm » by SUKHOV

will69ease wrote:
will69ease wrote:I was watching George Bush in the 9/11 interview which is aired on National Geographic Channel. In it he says he was in the back of a secret service car heading to Andrews AFB.
The young driver was driving really fast so he says "slow down, al qaeda isn't here." But later,
when he is in a meeting with his security advisers, the CIA at this point in time, first suggested that al qaeda might be behind the attacks. If this is so, why would he say that to the driver earlier? If you get the chance, watch the video on TV and record it. The fucker is still lying about it.
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/s ... s/10915_00

At 2:45 he makes statement to driver. At 6:50 the CIA suggests for the first time al quida.
[youtube]qi-UTaDY6pY&feature=related[/youtube]

well there was a freudian slip..
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 8:45 pm » by SUKHOV

slamgunshark wrote:Good progression here.

that F-18 footage is quite disturbing to say the least. but did you happen to notice that the camera pulled away at the impact point? :lol:

just kidding.... just being like you no planer folks....

great footage, but had it been live (and real) you still can't account for live overlays as now days it is impossible still. that would be like live photo-shopping skills on stills.

yeah I have seen Bush change his story a few times, he was on his way to a bunker, he saw the first plane hit... even Rummy said "when we shot down flight 93" or something to that effect...

I do agree with hackjames when he says that the hundreds perhaps thousands couldn't have mass hallucinated. A fine example of this would be when the phoenix lights happened, over 10,000 or so people saw "something" flying in the skies, and there was some video from a few that detailed this sighting, so that being correlated with each other would be pretty solid evidence that it indeed did happen, which tied in with witness testimony and video evidence would be a slam dunk in court if the timelines of testimony were correct, despite minor details infractions.

I agree. remote control planes (as fleck stated, has been used many a time for drones and such) would be more logical, thus proving that planes did hit. IF there were no passanger, were the planes rigged with any high amounts of explosives? those planes have a huge payload capacity...

hah, also I like your signature, but shouldn't vader be in the middle? technically he sacrificed himself to save his son, and also saved the alliance by ridding the universe of palpatine. lol

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 10, 2011 3:26 pm » by Will69ease

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Melissa can you hear me? "
Sends chills down my spine every time.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 10, 2011 6:40 pm » by SUKHOV

will69ease wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Melissa can you hear me? "
Sends chills down my spine every time.

:cry:
that brings tears.

when the building collapsed, and you could see the debris falling as they were running was also heart wrenching.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 4:07 pm » by Cosmine

Friendly bump,for Leda! :nwo:

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

PreviousNext