Willease's 9/11 Enigmas

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 9:34 am » by Will69ease

There are many things about what happened that should be examined again.
I realize I am opening a can of worms here, but...

The September 11th Fox

Leave it to Fox News to plagiarize all the other major networks within 15 minutes of "live" broadcast.
When they did credit another network, they got that wrong too.
All footage can be found here:
http://www.archive.org/details/sept_11_tv_archive

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 9:51 am » by Will69ease

Inside Traders Knew About Attacks Before They Happened

Right before the September 11th attacks some fishy business happened within the stock market and insurance firms. An “extraordinary” amount of put options were placed on United Airlines and American Airlines stocks, the same airlines that were hijacked during the attacks. Many speculate that traders were tipped off about the attacks, and profited from the tragedy. The Securities and Exchange Commission launched an insider trading investigation in which Osama Bin Laden was a suspect after receiving information from at least one Wall Street Firm.
[youtube]76ZVvMU4UO4&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 9:55 am » by Will69ease

Air Defense Was Told To “Stand Down”

In the event that a airplane were to be hijacked, the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), is prepared to send out fighter jets which can debilitate or shoot down an airplane. On 9/11/01, NORAD generals said they learned of the hijackings in time to scramble fighter jets. Some skeptics believe NORAD commanded defense systems to “Stand-down”, because of their lack of presence during the attacks.

[youtube]sOCugL8Fpog&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 9:58 am » by Will69ease

Planes Didn’t Make Twin Towers Collapse, Bombs Did.

The World Trade Center collapse appeared similar to a controlled demolition. Many speculate that the towers were in fact blown down with explosives placed in selected locations. Some witnesses accounted hearing explosions inside the building as they attempted to escape. Many architects and scientists even maintain that a planes fuel cannot produce enough heat to melt the steel frame of the two buildings that collapsed.

[youtube]NLlMXkWW_LM&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 10:00 am » by Will69ease

The Pentagon Attack Scientifically Doesn’t Hold Up

The Pentagon crash may be the most puzzling event of the day. Theorists maintain that the impact holes in the pentagon were much smaller then a commercial American Airlines plane. They also question why the plane was not shot down prior to impact, as well as why the plane impacted into a section of the Pentagon that was vacant due to renovations.

[youtube]BmP2Vy8K0i0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 12:12 pm » by Will69ease

Initiate

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 12:46 pm » by Thetamplar

It's all just perturbations of your imagination! :mrgreen:

But yeah, then there is the correlation of the event coinciding with Pagan ceremonial sacrifice and connected rites and rituals which also include and explain why 911 was plastered and referenced in some way in a most occult (hidden in plain view) fashion that has necessarily become more predominant than it was deemed integral in the past for secret societies.

No conspiracy here? Time for the debunkers to laughed off the internet.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 3:20 pm » by Giusdude

thetamplar wrote:It's all just perturbations of your imagination! :mrgreen:

But yeah, then there is the correlation of the event coinciding with Pagan ceremonial sacrifice and connected rites and rituals which also include and explain why 911 was plastered and referenced in some way in a most occult (hidden in plain view) fashion that has necessarily become more predominant than it was deemed integral in the past for secret societies.

No conspiracy here? Time for the debunkers to laughed off the internet.

if it was staged, it was for done to motivate a war.
i doubt it was done for "pagan sacrifices".
with all due respect, i think you are one of the most paranoid and full-of-himself posters ever to have come to dtv.
oh, and you are even rude-er than me. but without the witty sarcasm.
all in all, i don't like you.
and it's tEmplar.

:flop:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 8:46 pm » by Thetamplar

Glusdude, I was hoping your response would be deeper than that ......

But I will make up for that and afford you a generous rebuttal.

You know that if it was done to motivate war, which always causes unnecessary loss of innocent lives, then you can call that (ritual) sacrifice, right? It really does not matter how you cut it. :owned:

Also, for you to ASSume that there could only be one reason or benefit in orchestrating such a thing, is short sighted at best and more likely laughable since you are a member of an outside the box site.

Maybe you do not know :headscratch: me as well as you would like to think you do and you know what they say about paranoia too, right? How do you come to the conclusion that I am full of myself? :hmmm:

If you are looking for some competition then you are on. But if that competition includes things like being a jerk for no reason then you will have to stand alone. :nope:

No need to act all jealous though :pray:

But, I get the feeling from reading some of your posts, and I could be wrong, that all that really matters to you here is how only a select few people think of you and that your eyes and ears are clasped for anyone else.

I think that is narrow and detestable and that if you were like that for 99% of human history, which required much more cooperation and inclusion, you would have changed quickly or been tossed to the wolves. We did not make it this far as a species with your kind of eloquent thinking. So I have no problem being rude the way I am. It is a mercy.

More rude than you? Okay, did I offend someone or hurt your feelings? I will not apologize for that if it was deserving if you are here just for the great tasting POP or because you made ASSumptions. I do not need to tell you to grow a thicker skin, right? This is a forum, correct? Extrapolate on that for a moment before you knee jerk.

My goal here is not to make friends, although that would be great along the way. My aspiration here is in fact and in all sincerity, to share something good so that I may help someone who might in turn help someone else, perhaps everyone.

I could say so much more on this but then someone would complain and or when one of your pals or co-workers comes running to your side after I post this. Of course, now they won't because I typed that, but then now they will because I typed that too, so...
Oh well, darn it ..... what I should do is make a bumper sticker for peeps to slap on their sigs here something to that effect. :)

Anyway, I neither like you or dislike you. And to have to choose only one of those is a loss.

Do some research and share.

Apologies for the derailing.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 19, 2011 8:56 pm » by The57ironman

will69ease wrote:I realize I am opening a can of worms here, but...

:lol: :lol: :lol: go for it... :flop:

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Next