Willie Nelson pot possession charge

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 10:08 pm » by Drjones

Willie Nelson pot possession charge shows ludicrousness of marijuana prohibition
http://www.naturalnews.com/030551_Willi ... juana.html :rtft:
What a mad world, and to think this happens in the land of the 'free' :lol:

Country singer superstar Willie Nelson is the latest victim of this police state marijuana prohibition. His vehicle was stopped at an immigration checkpoint (yes, immigration) in Sierra Blanca, Texas, where an officer claimed he smelled pot. A search of the vehicle turned up six ounces of marijuana for which Willie Nelson was arrested along with two other people.

For the record, Willie Nelson is 77 years old. The whole point of arresting people and sending them to prison is to isolate violent, dangerous people from the rest of the public in order to protect public safety. Does anybody seriously believe that Willie Nelson is a threat to public safety? He's practically the most harmless guy on the planet.

Another fantastic Mike Adams article, please read it all.. :clapper:
'In fact, in America today it's perfectly legal to drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes and even drug your own kids with "speed" in the form of prescription amphetamines for ADHD. And yet marijuana -- which makes people feel lazy and hungry -- remains illegal. You have to wonder: Why?'

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 10:11 pm » by Thebluecanary

God dammit, not again! Leave Willie alone, you bastards!
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 10:23 pm » by lamonema

You people need to give it up, you are out numbered. How many choppers do you people want to lose, how many cops? Do you want WAR, cause you no longer have the choice because you are surrounded and you are all going to pay in blood. Do you F%#KS hear me, i bet you do! Now youv'e gone too far, now it's personal! You mess with a good old boy you get us all! :twisted: Come and get some fu*@ers, better send your best, cuz i was trained by the best. :twisted:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 10:24 pm » by Drjones

lamonema wrote:You people need to give it up, you are out numbered. How many choppers do you people want to lose, how many cops? Do you want WAR, cause you no longer have the choice because you are surrounded and you are all going to pay in blood. Do you F%#KS hear me, i bet you do! Now youv'e gone too far, now it's personal! You mess with a good old boy you get us all! :twisted: Come and get some fu*@ers, better send your best, cuz i was trained by the best. :twisted:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 10:24 pm » by Drjones

thebluecanary wrote:God dammit, not again! Leave Willie alone, you bastards!

I just can't get into the mindset of these government drones... honestly...make you sick don't it..

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 10:28 pm » by Nakchopoe

:banana:
all I can do is dance and wait patiently, as the system they tried to build slowly, but faster still, trembles and starts to crumble down.
:dancing:

:hugging:

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 10:29 pm » by Thebluecanary

Poor feller, just keeps getting picked on. You mean to tell me that cop didn't KNOW it was Willie before they pulled him over? I can hear it now. "That's Willie Nelson, man. You know he got weed in that car."
Don't even get me started on the larger issue of those bullshit "immigration checkpoints" inside the US. Just makes me sick inside, indeed, doc.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 10:32 pm » by Spock

LEAVE WILLY ALONE!!!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 11:36 pm » by Thebluecanary

spock wrote:LEAVE WILLY ALONE!!!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Wow. That chick is really, really concerned about Brittney! And of course, everyone else on the planet probably saw this ages ago, but WTF? Off her meds? I mean, I love me some Willy, but I'm not over here weeping about it.... :mrgreen:
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 11:37 pm » by Redwoodrick

repeat of my post :D :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Next