Willing to Tell your Story?

Initiate

PostTue Jul 20, 2010 11:44 pm » by shifter

Thanks to pixalchick, I was wondering if anyone else cares to share vivid experiences that are stuck in their minds and waiting to be heard? Isn't it funny how/when you experience something that scares the living shit out of you that you can relive every moment in your mind, of that experience, as if it was actually happening over again at that exact moment in time. Like being in a car accident when everything goes into slow motion mode and it feels like time is standing still. I remember T-boning a girl that pulled into an intersection and the first thing that went through my mind before the Wham!! Was WTF are you doing here? She had to cross two lanes so I had no time to respond but just a tap on the breaks. And it happened. The slow motion of everything and it's still stuck in my head. Ok so that one is kinda boring but you get the idea. It would be cool to hear the different stories that are vivid in your mind......like surreal, that you would like to share :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 12:11 am » by shifter

Hmmmmm....No takers? This could involve anything from neardeath experiences to actual close call alien experiences to whatever caused the event to stay in your mind but was hard to talk about. . I'm pretty sure we have all had some type of experiences like that. Let me hear you DTVer's. I suppose some are afraid to say whats on their mind cause others will judge but fuk the ones who judge. They only do cause they can't except the fact the paranormal exists. Ok heres another true story for you. My bro lost his kidneys when he was18. It was from Mcdonalds poisoning or strep throat. It could never be proven but I still remember his pain today. He got a disease from the poisoning. After going through numerous surgeries he almost died and told me the story. He floated out of his body and was watching the doctors from below working on him and he couldn't comprehend what was going one. He noticed the doctors working frantically on him and then he told me he started to float out of the room down the hall and doesn't remember anything after that. He still remembers vividly today. That was 14 years ago today and the kidney I gave him is still going strong. There is more out there that is hard to understand but believing is where it begins.
Last edited by shifter on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 12:14 am » by Funnyman46

This could be the time when things slow down due to the difference in time zones. It happens about this time every day. As I am in the USA, it’s about this time I’ll make my last rounds and check back in the morning due to the lack of activity. Nothing more.
Sometimes, simple is better

Initiate

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 12:36 am » by Kingdraco

I guess I'll post about something strange occuring at my home.

On 3 occasions now,I've had people here claim they seen a shadow figure.I had a girl over one night who was FREAKED out by whatever this thing was,to the point of shaking and crying.Another time,my brother was here at xmas time and said he saw something weird and described it like a shadow,and another friend claimed the same and said that it ran away from him.All this happened over the course of the last 2 years on different occasions,and I never discussed it with anyone.
I thought about it from time to time and told myself,"ahh they're just seeing shit..." But here's what's weird...

All 3 have descibed the same thing and said when they see it,it appears to hurry out of sight (like it doesn't want to be seen.) :headscratch: :think:

Are ghosts shy or something?

anyways,I'm still waiting and hoping to see it.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 12:40 am » by shifter

Thanks for sharing your story naught. Now thats what I'm talkin about. My gonchies would need a changing after that...lol. Talk about vivid. Good post :dancing:

Initiate

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 12:45 am » by Aquarius

Hey Naught, your story reminds me of a very valid bit of advice Homer Simpson once said. It goes something along the lines of;

You don't have to be faster than the bear, just faster than the fat kid.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Initiate

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 12:52 am » by shifter

kingdraco wrote:I guess I'll post about something strange occuring at my home.

On 3 occasions now,I've had people here claim they seen a shadow figure.I had a girl over one night who was FREAKED out by whatever this thing was,to the point of shaking and crying.Another time,my brother was here at xmas time and said he saw something weird and described it like a shadow,and another friend claimed the same and said that it ran away from him.All this happened over the course of the last 2 years on different occasions,and I never discussed it with anyone.
I thought about it from time to time and told myself,"ahh they're just seeing shit..." But here's what's weird...

All 3 have descibed the same thing and said when they see it,it appears to hurry out of sight (like it doesn't want to be seen.) :headscratch: :think:

Are ghosts shy or something?

anyways,I'm still waiting and hoping to see it.

From watching parnormal shows on occasions and I'm not even close to being an expert on it but I will give my opinion. When people pass on they are so unaware and shocked of what happened they don't want to leave and cross over. The spirit stays and needs guidance until it can cross. What you are experiencing in my opinion only is a spirit that is lost. Nothing to be afraid of but to be confronted and helped so it can continue it's journey. Great post

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 1:23 am » by Funnyman46

Along the shadow people thread:
My best bud at the time and I was high on hash and came home to my place to finish the night off. We were still in high school at the time. And yeah, it was my mother’s place (lol) Anyway, we’re laying there cracking each other up and having a blast when he starts crying like a little girl. Long story short, he had seen a shadow figure standing in my doorway that scared him shitless. He said the figure was taller than the doorway yet the floor joists (My room was in the basement) didn’t interfere with this being. After a while, he calmed down and fell asleep leaving me to stare at the doorway all night.
This house was the one we (kids) knew was haunted from day one and many a strange thing happened in there. But, as it is getting dark outside, some things are best told in the morning. Go read the thread about that evil scary monkey box,… The Dibbuk Box, this should give you a few straight hairs

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 1:37 am » by Funnyman46

He's right, it'll suck you in.
Dam evil box