Wing Walker and pilot killed in plane crash at Air Show

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 9:33 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jun 22, 2013

A plane carrying a wing walker crashed Saturday at an air show and exploded into flames, killing the pilot and stunt walker instantly, authorities said.

Dayton International Airport spokeswoman Linda Hughes and Ohio State Highway Patrol Lt. Anne Ralston confirmed the deaths to The Associated Press.

The crash happened at around 12:45 p.m. at the Vectren Air Show near Dayton. No spectators were injured.

The show has been canceled for the remainder of the day. The names of those killed weren't immediately released, but a video posted on WHIO-TV showing the flight and crash identified the performer as wing walker Jane Wicker. A schedule posted on the event's website also had Wicker scheduled to perform.

The video shows the plane turn upside-down as Wicker sits on top of the wing. The plane then tilts and crashes to the ground, exploding into flames as spectators scream.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 10:50 am » by Evildweeb

Dramatic video: Bi-plane crashes & explodes in flames at air show in Ohio

Upload to Disclose.tv

RussiaToday

Published on Jun 23, 2013

Courtesy: WHIO-TV
A wing walker and pilot were killed at an air show in Ohio on Saturday when their bi-plane crashed and exploded into flames. No spectators were injured in the crash at the Vectren Air Show near Dayton. The air show, one of the oldest in the US, was cancelled for the rest of the day.

RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YcnYe7MAUs

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 11:53 am » by RATRODROB

fck, at least it were quick.

ive done aerobatics in tigermoths and in the pitts special, whilst in the pitts i remember looking out at the wing when we were going through some moves and i thought i wonder what it would be like to wing walk.

think i would give that a miss
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 12:06 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

Another snuff movie for public consumption. I have no idea why i just watched two people die?

:cry:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 12:29 pm » by *WillEase*

"Sitting on top of the world..." (oops)
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Initiate

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 1:34 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

How’s the News Anchor?

Just in case you miss it, look very, very carefully at the right hand corner of the plane. There appears to be a tiny ant-like figure...a women dangling from her feet. I must warn you that the video we are about to show you is very disturbing!....Wow! How disturbing was that? And now for a short commercial break while we ponder the fragility of the little folk and their daily trials trying to earn a Buck or two…

…On that last tube home after a long day trying to make ends meet in our tough economic environment? Or do you have a loved one who is a Wing-walker or Bi-plane pilot at an Air show? Well, we at Swindle and Schyster Insurance Incorp. understand your needs. Yes, for 250 Dollars a month we’ll cover you for all those unforeseen events. Our New 'Swindle ‘n Schyster Sudden Death Policy' will be right behind you to pick up the pieces when life fails you. If you call now we’ll throw in a free limited prescription of Pfizer Inc.’s new ‘I-Feel-Really-Numb-Right-Now’ Neurosis Chemical Intervention System…. And that’s not all…wait for it!!! A free Pink Floyd CD and a week’s supply of .38 Hollow Points courtesy of Guns R Us. (terms and conditions apply). Call now…Our operators are waiting!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Just the basic facts! :help:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 4:57 pm » by The57ironman

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 1:51 am » by Cia212

Have they said what happened? Looks like a stall, but the pilot has to be experienced enough to avoid that, right?