‘wipe England off the map’

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 11025
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostMon May 02, 2011 5:42 pm » by Boondox681


not 'fuck england'......


Upload to Disclose.tv


:flop:
Image
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 779
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 2:59 am
Location: Dublin

PostMon May 02, 2011 5:45 pm » by Septeloid


Image
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 11025
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostMon May 02, 2011 6:08 pm » by Boondox681


septeloid...i fuckin love this guy. :flop:
and i'm not even from there.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
Image
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:39 am

PostMon May 02, 2011 6:09 pm » by E6722maj


eric pickles is a fat P.O.S.
Image
whatever

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

PostMon May 02, 2011 7:53 pm » by Freeyourmindnow


septeloid wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv


:flop:

Initiate
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:40 pm

PostMon May 02, 2011 8:06 pm » by 1ofakind


boondox681 wrote:septeloid...i fuckin love this guy. :flop:
and i'm not even from there.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:



He's the only reason why I have ever voted. The man is a legend. A little bit fucking nuts but aren't we all? He's still a legend.

Writer
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:01 pm

PostMon May 02, 2011 8:47 pm » by Hotpot


richc wrote:I personally can't stand all the European bureaucracy and fraud...

Christ even the Eurovision Song Contest is so politically biased its not even funny anymore.

Britain did perfectly well long ago when not part of Europe.

This is why so many are turning to The British Defence League and the UK Independant Party and even the British National Party with all its faults.

As has been said.....Fuck Europe and its puppet politicians..!!

( oh and im not directing that at the people on the street.. Just the parliment. )

RIK

Uk Independance Party are COMPLETELY different from the BNP and the English Defence League.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostMon May 02, 2011 9:11 pm » by Eliakim


No Island will be safe, not even England once God moves me on. We warned people about this when we returned from Australia in 1999. Watch when God moves me from this land of England because it will come afterwards. Mediums and other real mystics also know this to be true. When I was presenting lectures on 'Millennium Prophecies' in the 90's many people came to the lectures and they shared their dreams of the floods and how the land would be split.

Its important that people learn to live out of suitcase, because when God says 'Go' it is very important that you leave where you are when he tells you to do so. You won't have much time if you are not well prepared in advance. Many have already left and all those of the light will be guided where to go, to be safe from what is coming upon the world.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

PostMon May 02, 2011 9:18 pm » by Freeyourmindnow


eliakim wrote:No Island will be safe, not even England once God moves me on. We warned people about this when we returned from Australia in 1999. Watch when God moves me from this land of England because it will come afterwards. Mediums and other real mystics also know this to be true. When I was presenting lectures on 'Millennium Prophecies' in the 90's many people came to the lectures and they shared their dreams of the floods and how the land would be split.

Its important that people learn to live out of suitcase, because when God says 'Go' it is very important that you leave where you are when he tells you to do so. You won't have much time if you are not well prepared in advance. Many have already left and all those of the light will be guided where to go, to be safe from what is coming upon the world.


so are you going to move out? where would be the safe place?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostMon May 02, 2011 9:33 pm » by Eliakim


freeyourmindnow wrote:
eliakim wrote:No Island will be safe, not even England once God moves me on. We warned people about this when we returned from Australia in 1999. Watch when God moves me from this land of England because it will come afterwards. Mediums and other real mystics also know this to be true. When I was presenting lectures on 'Millennium Prophecies' in the 90's many people came to the lectures and they shared their dreams of the floods and how the land would be split.

Its important that people learn to live out of suitcase, because when God says 'Go' it is very important that you leave where you are when he tells you to do so. You won't have much time if you are not well prepared in advance. Many have already left and all those of the light will be guided where to go, to be safe from what is coming upon the world.


so are you going to move out? where would be the safe place?



Yes, God will move me on as soon as the Sons of Light align their will with the will of God. The biblical prophecies predict that it is a sun scorched land with many rivers and streams. In other words a country with a lot of sun, a natural environment. We are to defend the rain forests and eco system of the planet in New Jerusalem, God's holy city of enlightenment predicted by Prophet Isaiah.

I have been given the name of the place at least three times, I have been shown the exact mountain as well as the design and colour of the new holy city that is to be built. There is also to be a small satellite city in Australia built on the same lines, and our arms will embrace across the world. If I was financially able, I would be there now. As I said, we are waiting for the sons of light to align there will with the will of God. As soon as I receive my wages then I will purchase the field and then we will be ready to build where God ordains me to be. I was shown that there will be 400-450 men that will build with 400 locals, we will work together with the indigenous people and all shall live together in peace. There will be an inner part of the city and houses that surround it.

There shall be rescue teams, pilots, sailors, paramedics because the Islanders in the region will require our help when the SHTF.

They await our arrival.

Allow your heart to guide you and listen to your soul dear one.

You know where to find me.

ELIAKIM


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook