‘wipe England off the map’

Initiate

PostMon May 02, 2011 9:46 pm » by Crusader

As an Englishman I feel England has already been wiped off the map. When asked my nationality on any legal documentation there is never the option of English I have to put British, how ever the Scots Welsh And Irish do not have to do the same. Englishmen are stopped from flying the flag of St George on many occasions because of whom it may offend and those that do and voice an opinion on the matter are often marginalised and are subjected to accusations of being racist and facists by the media. England has already had it!
Regular is not a unit of measure

Writer

PostMon May 02, 2011 9:46 pm » by Spinster

The EU achieved what hitler dreamed of without even having to fire a bullet. Fuck the EU, rule britannia!

Conspirator

PostMon May 02, 2011 9:50 pm » by E6722maj

crusader wrote:As an Englishman I feel England has already been wiped off the map. When asked my nationality on any legal documentation there is never the option of English I have to put British, how ever the Scots Welsh And Irish do not have to do the same. Englishmen are stopped from flying the flag of St George on many occasions because of whom it may offend and those that do and voice an opinion on the matter are often marginalised and are subjected to accusations of being racist and facists by the media. England has already had it!

you're not wrong :flop:
whatever

Conspirator

PostMon May 02, 2011 9:51 pm » by Endless16

eliakim wrote:No Island will be safe, not even England once God moves me on. We warned people about this when we returned from Australia in 1999. Watch when God moves me from this land of England because it will come afterwards. Mediums and other real mystics also know this to be true. When I was presenting lectures on 'Millennium Prophecies' in the 90's many people came to the lectures and they shared their dreams of the floods and how the land would be split.

Its important that people learn to live out of suitcase, because when God says 'Go' it is very important that you leave where you are when he tells you to do so. You won't have much time if you are not well prepared in advance. Many have already left and all those of the light will be guided where to go, to be safe from what is coming upon the world.

So I was sticking my head out of the window protecting my girlfriend from my passive smoke, and I see some clouds and a voice in my head says "build a submarine" and I imagined a saw a massive tidal wave of water/fire coming over the horizon... does that mean it's gonna happen? no. Should I build a submarine in a field cos a voice in my head tells me to do so? lolno. :lol:

Previous