Wireless Energy! Look how simple energy could be!

jetxvii

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 8:02 am » by jetxvii

Wireless energy transfer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_energy_transfer

More Tesla Technology:

Wireless energy transfer or wireless power transmission is the process that takes place in any system where electrical energy is transmitted from a power source to an electrical load without interconnecting wires. Wireless transmission is useful in cases where instantaneous or continuous energy transfer is needed but interconnecting wires are inconvenient, hazardous, or impossible.

An artist's depiction of a solar satellite, which could send energy wirelessly to a space vessel or planetary surface.

Wireless energy transfer is different from wireless transmission of information, such as radio, where the signal-to-noise ratio or the percentage of power received becomes highly critical only if it is too low to recover the signal successfully. With wireless energy transfer efficiency is the more important parameter.

The most common form of wireless power transmission is carried out using induction, followed by electrodynamic induction. Other technologies for wireless power include those based upon microwaves and lasers.
[youtube]7O44WM1Q9H8&[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 8:08 am » by Germanpils

omfg how many times have i thought about that already!
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

jetxvii

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 8:11 am » by jetxvii

germanpils wrote:omfg how many times have i thought about that already!

I know right, it's noticing how many ways you can obtain energy through how many little nooks and crannies in this FUCKING HUGE UNIVERSE.

but yet we have Jackals for leaders that still think we need to depend on wasteful energies.

I swear man once I get enough money to do it I am going solar power.

and this technology has been founded since 1825 I mean come on now you can't tell me we have been stalling on this for that long.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 8:59 am » by Lowsix

If you think High Tension power lines caused a lot of cancer..

We would be mutants within three generations.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 9:05 am » by Germanpils

jetxvii wrote:
germanpils wrote:omfg how many times have i thought about that already!

I know right, it's noticing how many ways you can obtain energy through how many little nooks and crannies in this FUCKING HUGE UNIVERSE.

but yet we have Jackals for leaders that still think we need to depend on wasteful energies.

I swear man once I get enough money to do it I am going solar power.

and this technology has been founded since 1825 I mean come on now you can't tell me we have been stalling on this for that long.

agreed everything is just because of money, greed, cover ups.... so much
if i had enough money i would build a satellite and observe the moon and publish
all cover ups about it
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

jetxvii

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 9:07 pm » by jetxvii

LowSix wrote:If you think High Tension power lines caused a lot of cancer..

well if they got the accuracy within at least 98% you could redirect it to outside areas then grid it out through wires ( just for starters).

or you could redirect it into a receiver type of battery to be distributed the lithium Ion batteries are know for fast recharges and maximum capacity for energy, perhaps those could work? who knows.

hey this technology's over my head but it would be better in terms of using solar energy vs. unreplenishable energy right?

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 9:27 pm » by Abrammoseh

there will never be free energy- zero point will never be allowed to the common man ;
the excuse will be national security!

Initiate

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 9:34 pm » by Thepriceisright

jetxvii

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 9:44 pm » by jetxvii

agreed abra,

WOW the price is right 40 billion batteries get used a year. that is crazy. I bookmarked the page, new computer equals more information to store to combat civilian Zombies.

I had a guy the other day say that "before Obama got into Office unemployment was at 54% and now that he is in office and passed the bailout unemployment is at 43%"

that right there goes to show you how much people think they know but they don't HE LOVES OBAMA and thinks man made global warming is real and the only way to fix that is cap and trade and to get solar panels, I told him there was several other ways to do it and he never even heard of Thermal energy...

ahhhhh ignorance, it's a motherfucker.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 10:11 pm » by sockpuppet

LowSix wrote:If you think High Tension power lines caused a lot of cancer..

That's exactly what I thought when I read the subject header.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Next