Witchcraft in the White House

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 4:19 pm » by Adamflownemo

The Obama White House is abuzz with talk of witchcraft by first grandmother, 72-year-old Marian Robinson, who lives in the White House residence. A close friend of Michelle Obama says the president is furious at his mother-in-law after learning that she was practicing Santeria, an African spirit cult, in the White House.

"The president is quite upset about this on two different levels. First, he is a committed Christian, :badair: no matter what his critics say about Reverend Wright. He is adamant that Sasha and Malia be raised with Christian influences. He does not want them to be involved with African voodoo. And secondly, he is worried about the political fallout if his enemies get wind of this. Rev. Wright was bad enough, but this would be political suicide," a close friend of Michelle’s confided.

Religion took center stage during the campaign last year when videos showed the Rev. Jeremiah Wright shouting "God damn America." Obama was forced to distance himself from the since-retired pastor at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, where he worshiped for 20 years. Many people were shocked by the videos and questioned Obama’s fitness to be president. Since taking office, Obama has avoided worshiping in public and now prefers the chapel at the presidential retreat at Camp David.

This is how it happened. Marian Robinson became increasingly frustrated as her husband, Fraser Robinson, was hobbled by multiple sclerosis in the late 1980s. The family pastor prayed with her and counseled her, but "she turned to Santeria in a desperate hope," Michelle’s friend said. "Michelle put her foot down when she heard that her mother took her dad to ceremonies where they did spells and trances, and sacrificed animals, chickens and goats I think. But Marian was desperate and kept going anyway, even when her husband was to sick to go with her. I don’t think the president knew anything about this earlier because it was before they met. Michelle and Craig (her brother) wanted to close the book on this and never talked about it again after their father died in 1991."

The first grandma appears to be worried about her health now, even though doctors pronounce her in good shape. "Marian invited an old friend from Chicago to visit her at the White House, and she performed a Santeria ceremony in the residence. When Michelle saw this woman, a voodoo priestess she recognized her from when her father was sick, she had a fit. When she told the president about it, he blew up and said, ‘No voodoo in the White House. Absolutely. I don’t care what you call it.’ As far as I know, it only happened once," the friend said.

The president was "totally in favor" when his mother-in-law moved into the White House as a live-in babysitter for 11-year-old Malia and 8-year-old Sasha. Obama reportedly told Michelle that her mother will have to go back to Chicago if she does not "stop this witchcraft mumbo-jumbo immediately" and ordered the Secret Service to not allow Marian’s friend to return to the White House.
http://atkinsonsadvice.blogtownhall.com ... ouse.thtml

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 4:26 pm » by Germusmax

No surprise here. They all practice it in one way or another. Remember when Nancy Reagen had her Astrologist in the white house? How about the Clinton's in the Saturnalia Society?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 pm » by Darrylmckay

hey. at least grannys not a bloody scientologist!
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 4:45 pm » by Drextin

Its a lie. The lady is a devout christian. She has been taking care of the children for them for a long time. This wouldn't have been the first they heard of such a ritual if she was actually doing it. Just more Obama propaganda.........based on them being black and having african heritage.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 4:47 pm » by Mugenroshi8

Valid claim, invalid claim, irrelevant.

Last time I checked we had Separation of Church and State in this country.

Edit: Meaning its no body's business what she does or does not do.

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 5:22 pm » by Germusmax

mugenroshi8 wrote:Valid claim, invalid claim, irrelevant.

Last time I checked we had Separation of Church and State in this country.

Edit: Meaning its no body's business what she does or does not do.

I wish that was true. Just try to get married with that in mind.

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 5:31 pm » by Mugenroshi8

germusmax wrote:I wish that was true. Just try to get married with that in mind.

HAHA, nice!!! Didn't ya take the time to get to know what she was about first? I didn't and mine ended in divorce; if you got hooked on false advertising, leave bro!! haha, thank you though, that was good!

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 5:36 pm » by Avimoas

Freedom of religion is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or community, in public or private to manifest religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship, and observance; the concept is generally recognized also to include the freedom to change religion or not to follow any religion.
Freedom of religion is considered by many people and nations to be a fundamental human right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion

:mrcool:
Last edited by Avimoas on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 5:43 pm » by Drextin

Yeah too many politicians don't get that we have the freedom to believe as we wish and they do not have the right to impose any laws on us based solely on a certain religious groups wishes.

To more specific religious organizations are supposed to stay out of politics if they are to keep their tax exempt status. They have been using lobbyist to do their dirty work thinking that would keep them safe. Luckily the IRS is doing something right for a change and stopping that practice.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

brillbilly

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 6:02 pm » by brillbilly

politics is about screwing people,religion should be about loving people.I cant stand it when polititions use religion to gain favours and fans.Any human from the whitehouse to the dog house can be involved in witchcraft because some humans crave the good the bad and the ugly.satanism is stronger than ever in my opinion but not in the whitehouse,probley under it in the bondage room lol :banana: :cheers:

Next