With the power of mah words I will NUKE YOUR ASS

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:23 am » by Zer0

I2haveseen wrote:Ahahahhahahhahaahhaha You want to me to read your book????? Tell you what: Go grow a brain, then write a book, then get back to me, then I'll consider it. FFS you got some issues dude.

lol you see what I did?
lol dough it very much dude.

It was played out for the smarter peep's here.

Tell you what you did do though..... Avoid the issues raised with you.. The term 'nutter' now applies (yes I know: others have given you that tittle, but now I am too (consider yourself elevated to the postilion in my books :flop: ))to you :flop:

Come 'on man?? you can take me. Just start spitting out some of your (lol) knowledge base. Some quotes that I can't respond to or a like...... Or did god plan it so as your balls were to small to have a serious go?

Your contradicting yourself dumbass, you say u want to know me and u quote my quote then ask me stupid-ass questions? Here is a link to my book:

http://www.biblegateway.com/

Start reading and shut ur blaspheming ass up!! None cares if u think ur smart or not!! Im Gawd mothafucka n ur not!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:46 am » by I2haveseen

lol No fool. You misunderstand again: I do not want to know you: UNLESS YOU GROW A BRAIN.... Even then: I still don't want to know you unless you USE IT.

And I contradict your contradiction that I was contradictory.

(Words to big for you: I'm saying your wrong AGAIN: Further: Saying I can prove it and you can't).

Not so random: I really should reframe from picking on idiots that pick on me.... Cause it's not their fault reallyt when you think about it..... l(FUCKING)ol cause God made 'em that way on purpose :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:50 am » by Zer0

I2haveseen wrote:lol No fool. You misunderstand again: I do not want to know you: UNLESS YOU GROW A BRAIN.... Even then: I still don't want to know you unless you USE IT.

Why are you in my thread then? Why did you come into my presence that makes your ass tremble?

I2haveseen wrote:And I contradict your contradiction that I was contradictory.

Translation : I am a sub-human cave monkey.

I2haveseen wrote:Not so random: I really should reframe from picking on idiots that pick on me.... Cause it's not their fault reallyt when you think about it..... l(FUCKING)ol cause God made 'em that way on purpose :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

You got me now!! :? Now please stay off this thread unless you have something to contribute, otherwise I will be forced to temporarily ban you from the site. I would not like to do that as part of the unwritten rules of the site is to allow the members to freely express themselves, but it would appear that you are abusing it by spamming a thread you claim you want not to be a part of.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:00 am » by I2haveseen

Seems your a bit short on word meanings too hey?
Spam? lol let me help you out again my non learner 'friend':
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_%28electronic%29

Why don't you get back on topic and back your shit.

I stand by my debunking of nutters. Not that debunking you is hard :flop:

Mods: Can we ban this nutter from this thread?
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:06 am » by Toxic32

No don't ban him/her.... remember the first amendment.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:16 am » by I2haveseen

Toxic32 wrote:No don't ban him/her.... remember the first amendment.

Come on Bro.... Don't be like that. Was a 'out played' joke (dramatic irony), in relation to:

Otoel wrote:
I2haveseen wrote:lol No fool. You misunderstand again: I do not want to know you: UNLESS YOU GROW A BRAIN.... Even then: I still don't want to know you unless you USE IT.

Why are you in my thread then? Why did you come into my presence that makes your ass tremble?

I2haveseen wrote:And I contradict your contradiction that I was contradictory.

Translation : I am a sub-human cave monkey.

I2haveseen wrote:Not so random: I really should reframe from picking on idiots that pick on me.... Cause it's not their fault reallyt when you think about it..... l(FUCKING)ol cause God made 'em that way on purpose :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

You got me now!! :? Now please stay off this thread unless you have something to contribute, otherwise I will be forced to temporarily ban you from the site. I would not like to do that as part of the unwritten rules of the site is to allow the members to freely express themselves, but it would appear that you are abusing it by spamming a thread you claim you want not to be a part of.

Just playing his game is all. For the record.. I work on:
If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
My words/quote.

Previous