Withdrawals Made From Bank Accounts of MH370 Passengers!

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 11:31 am » by DarkHeart

Upload to Disclose.tv

More than £20,000 has been stolen from four passengers aboard the doomed MH370 flight.

Five months after the Malaysia Airlines flight went missing, mysterious withdrawals totaling 111,000 RM (£20,916) have been recorded, reports claim.

A bank in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, reported the apparent discrepancies in their accounts on July 18, before lodging a police complaint, Assistant Commissioner to the crime investigation department Izany Abdul Ghany revealed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2725142/Mystery-20-000-cash-withdrawn-accounts-four-passengers-went-doomed-Flight-MH370.html#ixzz3AR3KokvZ
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 11:42 am » by Toxic32

Maybe it wasn't stolen? Just being made available via one account. Interesting...I suppose you would need a debit card and passwords to be able to carry this out. Or access through the internet to those accounts. Still you would need an intimate knowledge of passwords and numbers? (Via a medium). Unless it's a bank manager who may have access to all your details.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 2:19 am » by Muchtyman

Seriously , wtf do you expect from these organ stealing nazi fucktards who with the help of langley neocons have overcome a democratically elected government in order to start ww3 .

Geez . .........A little corpse robbing is only to be expected .

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 2:39 am » by 99socks

Smart way to pick victims- their accounts probably can't be closed / liquidated by the families for a year or more, while no one is there to pay attention...