Woman Raised by Monkeys

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 23, 2014 3:35 pm » by Phoenix rising

This is a great watch;

This is the incredible true story of a little girl's kidnap, her five year survival alone in the jungle...and the monkeys who saved her. A unique journey from feral child to modern day Grandma now living happily in Bradford, England. Marina Chapman doesn't know her real name or her biological family. She claims that as a child in Colombia she was abducted and abandoned in the jungle, and that she survived by living alone with monkeys for five years.

Now, fifty years later, Marina is returning to Colombia with her daughter to try and uncover the truth. Scientists will analyse her bones, test her subconscious responses, examine the inner workings of her mind and a leading primatologist will try and pick holes in her knowledge of monkeys and their behaviour.
Who were her real family? Why was she kidnapped? Could a five year old girl really survive in the jungle so long in the company of monkeys? Is Marina Chapman a fantasist? Or was she truly raised by monkeys?

What the journey uncovers is incredible. But do the experts give her the answers she's been searching for? Or will they shoot her story down in flames?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 23, 2014 6:59 pm » by Flecktarn

i bet she has more social skills than estate kids
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 24, 2014 3:17 am » by Phoenix rising

Flecktarn wrote:i bet she has more social skills than estate kids

:lol: :lol: :flop:

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 24, 2014 11:12 am » by Seahawk

I really enjoyed that. She is such a warm and sincere person that you can't help but want to believe her. To me, there was more evidence that she was telling the truth, then not. The scientific scan of her emotional reactions did it for me. That, and the primate experts opinion.

If it's false memories created by her subconscious to cover up more painful memories than the ones she remembers, then I'm glad for her that she was able to do so. Good for her.

Such a sweet and likeable person.

Very pretty daughter, too.

Thanks for posting. :flop: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 24, 2014 12:28 pm » by DarkHeart

That video has been taken down, heres another copy put up by someone else :flop:

But why does she live in Bradford ???

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 4:25 pm » by Phoenix rising

DarkHeart wrote:That video has been taken down, heres another copy put up by someone else :flop:

But why does she live in Bradford ???

Upload to Disclose.tv

Cheers Darkheart, i'm not quiet sure why she lives in Bradford :flop: