Initiate

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 6:17 pm » by Trinity11

Women and Ascension

http://www.paranormalnews.com/article.asp?ArticleID=1367

Written By: Peter Farley
Posted: 5/10/2009

Through Sue Ann and Peter- 5/3/09

Dear One,

We want to talk tonight about the effect the ascension is having on women in general for women are having a much more difficult time than men in ascending because of their own refusal to break free of old programming and the obstinate refusal to discover their own true authentic FEMALE selves.

In part, this is due to their focusing on things externally, things such as taking care of their families and those they love and are committed to. This is all well and good, but as Peter has said often in his writings from the Spiritual Hierarchy, anything and everything can be used as an excuse NOT to do the spiritual work at hand and family is the number one reason people do not step up to do what it is they came here to accomplish. All things can be accomplished and done with even more ease and perfection if one will only use their ’god-given’ connection with Spirit in order to accomplish them.

Doing things and NOT using this connection but using rather the so-called chores and responsibilities as an excuse for not evolving hand-in-hand with Spirit is just that, an excuse for not doing, and NO ONE is to blame but the person making the excuses. In the movie QUILLS, when locked in a prison cell without any normal means of writing, the Marquis uses his own flesh and blood in order to write the stream of consciousness flowing through him from the bottomless well of Spirit. This is the passion a person MUST live with and inhabit or be nothing more than the slaves human beings were created to be. To paraphrase Martin Luther King, if a man (or woman) has not found something worth dying for then he or she has not found a reason to live. A person without this passion is in essence soulless for passion is the sum total of the emotions driving us all forward to reach new heights, to take just one more step, to find the end, to climb the mountain just because it is there to be climbed.

Now that women themselves find themselves living in the 5th dimension with its new requirements to live only from the heart, this programming is killing them in greater numbers than ever before because they have forgotten their authentic feminine nature. T hey have given up, surrendered to the male domination that has stripped them of life and their very essential Spiritual nature. Those that are not yet dying from this refusal to lift themselves out of old ways of doing things are having difficulty making the transition from ’obligated mental concepts of love’ to the genuine heartfelt thing originating soully from the heart and its overwhelming connection to the FATHER.

It is essential for them and for the very planet itself that this priority be changed so that all can live comfortably in this newly gifted 5th dimensional reality. This automatic and male-programmed self-sacrifice that so many women feel throughout their lives at the expense of their own personal free-will choice to Love must end and be replaced with a balanced male/female willingness to serve for the sheer love of serving and providing nurturing to all concerned. Why do marriages fail? Why is the family in such turmoil right now? It is for the very reason that things are done out of obligation rather than for the very love of doing and of nurturing and of serving Life.

Fit into the programmed ruts of womanhood, most women have instead chosen to flee into self-described caves within themselves unsure of how to resolve their naturally felt female responses with those that have been placed upon them by a very demanding patriarchal society. Most acquiesce to the programming and lose themselves in the process. Some flee into extremes of sexuality or ’maleness’ or ’unbalanced femininity’ in order to seemingly rebel or cope with the conflicting demands placed upon them by their own inner selves and the outer world.

How often have both you and Peter met women who after many years of serving family and husband and the demands of the PTA, the soccer club, the pets and being a ’good mom’, have lost any sense of self and what it is they like and who it is they are? Countless times. All the insurance money in the world from the death of the husband cannot seem to revive in them that which has been lost, their own sense of self and who it is they are, what it is they themselves like. They have come, over the course of their upbringing and married life, to define themselves with regard to another or some other persons they supposedly love. That is why Peter says his experience of women in the healing room is that of women being ’doormats’, doormats that even the nicest man on the planet cannot help but want to wipe his feet on. If he in his spiritual mission has not been able to find a woman who will step up to lead it is because that function of the female persona has been erased, erased over many millennia so that now when it is most needed it is nowhere to be found. Which ’female role models’ in life, in the media, on television, in politics and education, truly manifest the feminine qualities of pure womanhood rather than some outdated female role model which is filled more with male characteristics of competitiveness and struggle rather than cooperation and harmony?

The inherent internal pressure to ascend into the 5th dimension has created great distress in most women for on a very deep level they feel the need to change and a fear of being left behind but cannot find a role model or leader to show them the way to break free of their old programmed selves and into true authentic womanhood. More than anything what’s holding many of these women back is their deeply felt and deeply repressed resentment of being encouraged and rewarded for taking care of others and never being allowed to develop their own interests, talents, and genuine female attributes. This does not mean going to the gym to beef up the muscles never designed to do what it is they are now called upon to do. This does not mean competing with men on every level of existence, both personal and professional, for that is only making women into the men they despise. Men gain their authentic power or nature from just such competition, so women are just feeding the beast they despise --the ’disease created by men but carried by women’. Women gain their genuine authentic power from cooperation, from nurturing others, from working together for communal as well as personal goals within the greater expressions of life and love. If Light can express itself as a particle or a wave, then men are the particles and women (together hopefully with the inclusion of men) are the waves.

The old paradigm of 3rd dimensional existence was based on the particles, keeping those particles separate so that they did not rise up and overthrow the oppressors who created that ugly Matrix that you now see dying all around you. The NEW 5th dimensional paradigm MUST BE based on the wave or nothing can exist within it. This is the ’It takes a village’ paradigm you can now see being formed as a grassroots movement in small but very visible places throughout society. When Guidance says that women MUST lead the way into this new paradigm or no one is going, it means women should be leading the way, but until now the men have even had to take on the responsibility of healing the female creational aspects because very few women were willing to step up to do it. Programmed into following male domination they didn’t know how to or were unwilling to step up and do what it took. NO authentic female leadership has yet evolved from the old paradigm in order to lead the people into the new one. It is as Peter remarked he heard from a preacher on the radio, a very great percentage of women have come to hate the fact of being women, but that is only because that Soul is refusing to learn the lessons that come with being female, the living from the heart part of existence. It’s too easy to live the world of the mind and keep learning (or not learning) the lessons of the mind, for that is what the male-dominated world has said is important. But it’s not, is it?

As the individual ascends into this 5th dimensional world the planet now inhabits, all attachments, resentments and unresolved issues from the past MUST BE dealt with and released or they will create cancers and health problems that will kill you at a far faster rate then they may have in the 3rd dimensional world because that is how fast things manifest in the higher dimensional realms. Emotions cannot be blocked when living authentically from the heart or else they will kill you very, very quickly because you are not living from the demands of the higher dimensional worlds.

It is important at this time for women to begin (rapidly) exploring their own authentic interests, to accept their roles as women in a new ’female dominated’ world, a cooperating village full of individual particles coming together to form a wave of love that will drive this planet forward to be the crown jewel of Creation it was always meant to be…

With Love, in Service, Aristenna and the rest of the Spiritual Hierarchy’s Council of Light

Peter R. Farley

www.4truthseekers.org
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/4truthseekers

Initiate

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 9:30 pm » by Ojcar

i think for most women "equality" today means to become a man. If men have been assholes during thorusands of years, it´s not a good example to follow their mistakes blindly as if it were meant to be some form of "women´s liberation".

Initiate

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 10:03 pm » by Mugenroshi8

I'm a man, but if I may share my thoughts on this, I would like to.

I believe the only difference in the ascension of men and women, are the hormones in their bodies and the social constructions of each in their given system of civil living. Therefore, there would be no difference.

By way of for instance, there are many men today who flare around like fairies, but that is a lifestyle that brings them much happiness. In the same way, women flip the coin and go the other way. Now personally speaking, when I think of a pleasing image of a fairy dancing around, I imagine a cute little female thing nude and joyous as a june bug. Apparently however, there are other mental perceptions that would clearly disagree with my assessment. Hence perception (conscious organization of sensory input) in it's infinite scale and form.

Within all of us, there is a Shiva and a Devi, both polar opposites holding hands and willing to share when appropriate in each situation. To ascend (within my perception) would be embracing both the Male and Female within oneself to best experience the totality of all experiences. As both men and women seek to unite themselves in an ever changing reality all depending on the environment and surrounding entities (who have created said environment), they will grow in their ability to best experience both qualities (and since no barriers would exist separating them, it would be ALL qualities equally).

So I think men are having just as much a hard time as women in this, and I think it really comes down to the individual's social perception + genetic hormones + open/adapting mind = harmony.

Kinda like how w omen's hormones can compromise and draw towards one another's cycles, we're not far from finding (through pheromone research) that men follow the exact same pattern, fueled by a slightly different hormone in their body. By way of for instance, my friends and I are a tight knit group have been for a long time. We really don't have to speak to one another anymore because when someone makes an observation, it's simply the observation we were all making and so most of the time we're just laughing and commenting on things with the other ones surfing the same wave without having too. Now if this is a proximity thing, then it would make sense that would be the time it takes to pass before we can adapt to another's vibrational frequency (which is always changing at least minutely according to much more intelligent people than myself - for clarification, they said that vibrational frequencies are constantly changing - the context of personal frequencies constantly changing to a degree was my own and not the context of the expert in that field).

But that's my thoughts, what do ya'll think? This is an interesting topic for sure!

Initiate

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 10:13 pm » by lainn

mugenroshi8 wrote:I'm a man, but if I may share my thoughts on this, I would like to.

I believe the only difference in the ascension of men and women, are the hormones in their bodies and the social constructions of each in their given system of civil living. Therefore, there would be no difference.

By way of for instance, there are many men today who flare around like fairies, but that is a lifestyle that brings them much happiness. In the same way, women flip the coin and go the other way. Now personally speaking, when I think of a pleasing image of a fairy dancing around, I imagine a cute little female thing nude and joyous as a june bug. Apparently however, there are other mental perceptions that would clearly disagree with my assessment. Hence perception (conscious organization of sensory input) in it's infinite scale and form.

Within all of us, there is a Shiva and a Devi, both polar opposites holding hands and willing to share when appropriate in each situation. To ascend (within my perception) would be embracing both the Male and Female within oneself to best experience the totality of all experiences. As both men and women seek to unite themselves in an ever changing reality all depending on the environment and surrounding entities (who have created said environment), they will grow in their ability to best experience both qualities (and since no barriers would exist separating them, it would be ALL qualities equally).

So I think men are having just as much a hard time as women in this, and I think it really comes down to the individual's social perception + genetic hormones + open/adapting mind = harmony.

Kinda like how w omen's hormones can compromise and draw towards one another's cycles, we're not far from finding (through pheromone research) that men follow the exact same pattern, fueled by a slightly different hormone in their body. By way of for instance, my friends and I are a tight knit group have been for a long time. We really don't have to speak to one another anymore because when someone makes an observation, it's simply the observation we were all making and so most of the time we're just laughing and commenting on things with the other ones surfing the same wave without having too. Now if this is a proximity thing, then it would make sense that would be the time it takes to pass before we can adapt to another's vibrational frequency (which is always changing at least minutely according to much more intelligent people than myself - for clarification, they said that vibrational frequencies are constantly changing - the context of personal frequencies constantly changing to a degree was my own and not the context of the expert in that field).

But that's my thoughts, what do ya'll think? This is an interesting topic for sure!

Oi!...bello....come va?
nice to see your frequency Samurai....thought you were off exploring.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 10:35 pm » by Mugenroshi8

lainn wrote:Oi!...bello....come va?

Hi!...good....more? Is come va, more? Sorry, french, latin and japanese for a couple years, korean informally. And all phrases, very little conversational ability in any. No Italian darlin, but if you will translate, I will memorize :wink:

lainn wrote:thought you were off exploring

Kinda was, Kinda am. Got a lot going on right now so I'm usually isolated in one place or isolated in another. But in about a month and a half, everything should stabilize slightly and I'll be a bit more available. Good to see you back too traveler! haha, definitely a good surprise!

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 10:42 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

I wish you guys wouldn't speak in other languages, not fair to the rest of us................
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Writer

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 11:17 pm » by Indigopisces

The inherent internal pressure to ascend into the 5th dimension has created great distress in most women for on a very deep level they feel the need to change and a fear of being left behind but cannot find a role model or leader to show them the way to break free of their old programmed selves and into true authentic womanhood. More than anything what’s holding many of these women back is their deeply felt and deeply repressed resentment of being encouraged and rewarded for taking care of others and never being allowed to develop their own interests, talents, and genuine female attributes.

This paragraph is quite smart and made me think. This topic has interested me since I started researching 2012 and the "harvest". As a woman, I feel resentful at being born into this world dominated by fear and the public's assumed need for a male leader figure to protect us like a father. Male bellicosity is also at fault here. I personally would never bring a child into this world, I hate it too much and there are already enough people, although I would take care of an orphan if the opportunity arises. I find about 75% of women older than 40 to be batshit insane and I do think that women need a collective change of attitude, badly!

It has been said that one of the first Egyptian religions was mother and son worship, where a religious ceremony took place where the leader of the cult (a woman) had sex with her son if he wished, and they both were gods to the people. The religion ended when the son overthrew the system using his power and influence taking all the worship and kingdom for himself, thus the son/sun god religions. (I think this story is from the Urantia book but I'm not certain). This illustrates the repressive nature of sexuality in these religions today, and possibly an example on why women lost their spiritual leadership roles. Women have always been associated with sex and magic, scary things to a control and fear oriented world.