Wood Stove runs a generator

Initiate

PostThu Jan 10, 2013 6:58 pm » by Stone069

Agreed, any alternative energy supply is a good thing. I know in the states we have a government which is dead set against living "off the grid". So much so that they will try to disclose due to not having your home connected to the grid. It does not matter if you are completely self sufficient on power you MUST be connected to the grid system.I am still trying to figure out why? What is the significance of being hooked up? Anyway back on topic, this as well as other types of energy systems will surely be the wave of the future if allowed to progress, to bad tptb will stomp on any and all small, compact energy systems to keep the ball in their court.
So to all those small time inventors and scientists, keep up the good work and please try not to sellout when they decide to try and buy your ideas and processes. Many people have found ways to improve our energy systems and as soon as you here about it they either sell and keep their mouths shut or disappear

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 10, 2013 8:20 pm » by Aragajag

Coupled with one of these old darlings you can do anything and run near any fuel in it.

'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Previous