Doesn't matter what happens this world is finished
A new world is what we need
The only thing is how do we get there

Initiate

PostMon Sep 02, 2013 5:53 pm » by SolStone

Dboyjp wrote:Doesn't matter what happens this world is finished
A new world is what we need
The only thing is how do we get there

The process of an exorcism works on every level.

Unite the family against the aggressors.
Bind the strongman.
Cleanse each room (chamber) of unwanted entities.
Order the home in a harmonious manner.
Remain vigilant to counter previous negligence.

In my own country (US), it could play like this:

1)Citizens stop paying taxes until every State representative unites in an effort to withdraw from the Federal Government.
2)Those implicated in war crimes, past and present are called to account.
3)States regain sovereignty and place Federal government in proper subservient state.
4)Federal Reserve, IRS, FEMA, and other unconstitutional entities are abolished.
5)State Taxes again become responsibility of citizens (placing accountability on a local level for public trustees/servants), and any federal tax (if one is allowed to exist) is absolutely voluntary.
6)National Guard units remain only "active" military, with special units regional specific.
7)Local militias re-instated to protect local communities, under accountability by local leaders, and encouraged to work alongside National Guard units during regional emergencies.

Persons, no matter where they reside, can apply the same process to their respective homes.

We must stop intruding upon our neighbors and once again get our own homes in order. Illegal occupation of another's home makes one the oppressor, not the liberator.

Only if we stop ignoring the mess in our own homes, may we stand a chance of helping our neighbors should they ever request our assistance in earnest need.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 02, 2013 6:31 pm » by SolStone

I will go a step further and provide another analogy, because the psychology involved in the global slavery is stunning.

Imagine a beautiful woman. Now should an absolute scum bag of a human being (picture any lowlife you desire) lie to and abuse that beautiful woman long enough, she will begin to believe the negative re-enforcement as reality.

In reality, she could leave him and be incredibly happy with any other human being that would appreciate her, but she is a slave in her Mind.

Centralized government is a parasite, and will cling to existence no matter what deal is offered. If the persons who work, produce, and pay taxes (give life to centralized government) threaten its life (stop paying taxes), the parasite (centralized government) will offer any deal you wish to hear to save its life.

This is the psychology power at play. So long as the parasite (centralized government) thinks its agenda will succeed 100 years from now, it will cut a deal and take a cut back at present time (to preserve the life of its long-term agenda).

This does not end the problem (the problem never ends), but it will again bring a sort of balance (sanity) to modern affairs and accomplish the main desire of most human beings alive right now: the end of senseless violence committed against sovereign neighbors, everywhere in the world.

PostMon Sep 02, 2013 6:34 pm » by Stevcolx

CNN has already put out plans of what the US will be attacking. Obama the Zionist puppet coward is going ahead with the attack regardless of Congress.

This & all these examples of US/UK/Israeli/Saudi interference in the affair...s of other countries is all about 4 things -
1). To rid a country of a leader who is to all intents & purposes, they do not see eye-to-eye with.
2). To destroy the countries infrastructure so that any chance of pushing the country forward by modernizing through education, better transport & housing etc is put back for years, even decades!
3). To make sure any semblance of democracy is dealt a crushing blow for in place will be a rag-tag bunch of charlatans who will be handsomely rewarded for their subservience. These new leaders will be permitted to commit crimes & violations of human rights on a scale scarcely imaginable previous to the overthrow!
4). The countries major natural resources will be stolen by the US & Israel. In the case of Syria where the dual National Zionists have pushed for war like never before, newly discovered oil in the Golan Heights & an enormous gas field off the coast of Syria, remain their chief goals.
Of course as soon as the Syrian 'problem' is dealt with, for Israel at least, it will provide the stepping stone for their long-sought-after conflict with their most powerful opponent in the Middle East, Iran! This is what this is all about. America, the UK & Saudi have no need for this! In fact for the US especially, it is further isolating them in the eyes of the world, not to mention the fact that though Israel is by far & away the chief benefactor, the US will be footing the colossal bill for men & machinery!
Finally, if you remain unconvinced as to whether the synopsis is correct, ask yourself this - WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, LIBYA, EGYPT & SYRIA UP TO NOW? Has any of their meddling amounted to a modicum of improvement in any of these countries? Has democracy been established in any, shape or form? Have human rights improved? NOT ONE IOTA IS THE ANSWER!

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 02, 2013 7:10 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Writer

PostMon Sep 02, 2013 8:58 pm » by Santor

Everytime I hear from Syrians people about the actual civil war, they all say the same things.

- Hassad is actually fighting against Al Qaeda terrorists. (So, why should we willing to help them?)

- These terrorists aren't Syrian, many comes from Chechnya, Pakistan, Afganistan, etc... (So, aren't they invaders?)

- They are financed, armed and paid (apparently 100$ a day), by Qatar, Turkey, Israel, USA, etc.. (all countries who have a lots of money to loose if an actual pipeline is built from Iran to the Mediterranean sea passing in Syria.)

- Hassad is not fighting against its people, he actually have the Syrian people on his side against the rebels-invadors. (It simply does not make any sens that he would attack them with chemical weapons or else.)

And that all make sens. These people are a better source of information. In short, the Syrians regime signed a contract to build a pipeline form Iran that would make it possible for Iranian oil to reach the Mediterranean sea, and Europe avoiding the hand of western corporations. We can figure out that the price of gas would drop... If only the western population would know about it! We are actually asked to get in war to keep the price of gas high.

Well, it's probably not that simple, but for a simple man like me, it's something I can get!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 12:49 pm » by Harbin

I use this method of communicating to appeal more to the skeptic, and those that are jaded by the mainstream mouthpieces, rather than preaching to the choir. A bit of dramatic music, video that is not “show and tell” and a license to stretch the imagination are the key tools here. It’s my rebel yell, my agitprop theatre, of the absurd world we live in.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=267236
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 11:09 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 1:06 am » by Temps13

The fucking propaganda in my relatives newspaper (Daily Telegraph) today was offensive..I see how it shapes their ideas..THEY think they have the authoritative source of info..tsk..
They seemed to think that France was into attacking but Obumma was "trying to hold people back from attacking"..tch..
I did mention that they (obumma,boris johnson the London Mayor,Cameron etc) were all fucking war pigs & that they (my relatives) were being exposed to garbage media..but they get upset if I talk about it so I just briefly mentioned it type thing
Most people still don't get exposed to the alternative media..& I bet they'll crack down on that too now
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 1:37 am » by Opalserpent

I'm happy to see so many new posters.

The three SSS's above. :hugging:

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

PreviousNext