Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 5:23 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Writer

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 5:44 am » by don whuane

god bless that old man .

Initiate

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 7:25 am » by Termite

Harbin, That was great! That is awesome!

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 8:13 am » by Temps13

Its like they knew him..
its sad really..that this wouldn't work for everyone everywhere :(
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 1:32 pm » by RATRODROB

:clapper: Good on him.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 11:03 pm » by Truthdefender

That's eerie shite. I had a dream about ten days or so ago where the ShadHTF, and everyone was acting crazy, praising each other for being the first 'World Citizen' and myself and others were not and treated with suspicion and harassed. Weird stuff. I didn't know it was a real thing though.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 2:13 pm » by Harbin

Truthdefender wrote:That's eerie shite. I had a dream about ten days or so ago where the ShadHTF, and everyone was acting crazy, praising each other for being the first 'World Citizen' and myself and others were not and treated with suspicion and harassed. Weird stuff. I didn't know it was a real thing though.

Are you thinking you are having prophetic visions ? :look:
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 21, 2013 5:42 pm » by Harbin

Get you world passport here:

http://www.worldservice.org/docpass.html

The World Passport represents the inalienable human right of freedom of travel on planet Earth. Therefore it is premised on the fundamental oneness or unity of the human community.

In modern times, the passport has become a symbol of national sovereignty and control by each nation-state. That control works both for citizens within a nation and all others outside. All nations thus collude in the system of control of travel rather than its freedom. If freedom of travel is one of the essential marks of the liberated human being, as stated in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, then the very acceptance of a national passport is the mark of the slave, serf or subject. The World Passport is therefore a meaningful symbol and sometimes powerful tool for the implementation of the fundamental human right of freedom of travel. By its very existence it challenges the exclusive assumption of sovereignty of the nation-state system. It is designed however to conform to nation-state requirements for travel documents. It does not, however, indicate the nationality of its bearer, only his/her birthplace. It is therefore a neutral, apolitical document of identity and potential travel document.

A passport gains credibility only by its acceptance by authorities other than the issuing agent. The World Passport in this respect has a track record of over 50 years acceptance since it was first issued. Today over 150 countries have visaed it on a case-by-case basis. In short, the World Passport represents the one world we all live in and on. No one has the right to tell you you can't move freely on your natural birthplace! So don't leave home without one!
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 2:43 am » by Harbin

Let's be real enlightened people of the earth.

How does this NOT make sense.

Please debate me on this.
Antiwar.com

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 3:30 am » by Mjdray11

That was a beautiful thing:)

Next