World Leaders Will Be In Recess During Elenin Alignment

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 6:38 pm » by Tuor10

Up-until that vacuous cretin, Cockubis, started to post his laconic drivel, this thread was worth reading.
If you refer back to my first post, you will see that I presented some information pertaining to Britain's current political recess.
In the case of Britain, there is nothing strange about parliament being in recess. It recess this time every-year, because it is party conference season, where all the major political parties have their yearly get-together, and talk a lot of bollocks.
Last edited by Tuor10 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 6:40 pm » by Tuor10

malkere wrote:you mean like this?

Yeah. That is what I am talking about.

:flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 6:47 pm » by Canubis

say wot u want im a fkn hero and so drunk i might skip work tomorrow cause im a pimp...everyone inc my fans thanx for nothing....

fuk what this thread ment when u posted, how do u like your car and house? char or slightly chared? yeah thats a threat from a fkn avitar that knows were u live
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 6:49 pm » by Kerrblur2

tuor10 wrote:
kerrblur2 wrote:
canubis wrote:fkn tokers faking to smoke im onto u...puf puf waist of smoke fkn n00b bitch bring it lol we got herb ey otel :)

I grew up on islands boi... I hope you know who your talking to.
Dont measure my interests, my way of life to yours boi.

You flame someone else if thats directed to me.

He is a little fag who was bullied at school. He has invented this pathetic persona to ease the daily humiliation he suffers.

I will not reply to the cunt no-more. I was under the impression that is was a bit tongue in cheek, but he really is as fucking mad and deranged as he sounds.

I made a promise not to talk, reply, answer to a particular person on this website and its going strong. We have a mutual agreement I would say. Our interests clash too much to really speak to eachother. If we do respond to eachother its nothing special.

I think canibus is little messed up to be admitting he is drunk at 12:45 pm Eastern standard time. lol even worse if its pacific time!!! EVEN WORSE if its hawaii time! lol Still bad if its UK time! either way admitting your drunk like that at anytime right now is bad.

But you need to not answer to anything he says ever again, if you cant do it, put him on your foe list, then you will not be able to see what he posts.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 6:56 pm » by Zer0

malkere wrote:I HAVE A BIG PENIS!!! RAAHHH!!!

Plagiarizing me much?

canubis wrote:an i couldn't help myself to say u are the bitch of dctv. tuor.....i love otel right now..not

You know you love me you fool.. I already pre-ordered 3 copies of your book, mostly to use as toilet paper, but ill read one of them first... :flop:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 7:34 pm » by Tuor10

canubis wrote:say wot u want im a fkn hero and so drunk i might skip work tomorrow cause im a pimp...everyone inc my fans thanx for nothing....

fuk what this thread ment when u posted, how do u like your car and house? char or slightly chared? yeah thats a threat from a fkn avitar that knows were u live

I would stop writing cheques your body can't cash if I were you.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 7:36 pm » by Tuor10

kerrblur2 wrote:

I made a promise not to talk, reply, answer to a particular person on this website and its going strong. We have a mutual agreement I would say. Our interests clash too much to really speak to eachother. If we do respond to eachother its nothing special.

I think canibus is little messed up to be admitting he is drunk at 12:45 pm Eastern standard time. lol even worse if its pacific time!!! EVEN WORSE if its hawaii time! lol Still bad if its UK time! either way admitting your drunk like that at anytime right now is bad.

But you need to not answer to anything he says ever again, if you cant do it, put him on your foe list, then you will not be able to see what he posts.

To be honest with you, I can't understand what he writes half the time anyway.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 7:39 pm » by Chronicnerd

nelusmc wrote:In a strange coincidence of anomalies, many world leaders and politicians will be in recess during the next alignment with ‘Comet’ Elenin.
The United Nations has an empty schedule from September 23rd through October 10th, 2011.

The UK Parliament is in recess from September 15th through October 10th, 2011.

The United States Congress is on vacation from September 25th through October 2nd, 2011.

Germany’s President’s schedule is empty after September 25, 2011.

We also Know Obama is gonna be in Denver as part of an opperation

http://www.in5d.com/world-leaders-will- ... -2011.html

Maybe Coincidence all these things happening with the alignment of this object?

**PLEASE REVIEW THIS POST**
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/2010x1-elenin-tail-disconnection-event-t59504.html

Writer

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 11:10 pm » by Syntexnl

fucking hell no !!! I WANNA LIVEEEEE I WANNAA LIVEEEEEEEEEEE

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 11:25 pm » by Ufosarus

syntexnl wrote:fucking hell no !!! I WANNA LIVEEEEE I WANNAA LIVEEEEEEEEEEE

you will die with us all!!!

PreviousNext