World Leaders Will Be In Recess During Elenin Alignment

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 11:28 pm » by Tuor10

ufosarus wrote:
syntexnl wrote:fucking hell no !!! I WANNA LIVEEEEE I WANNAA LIVEEEEEEEEEEE

you will die with us all!!!

He might not. Ze Aliens might take him before the shit hits the fan. He might, for all you know, be placed on a planet full of virgins, and be tasked with the job of replenishing Humanity, while you die a miserable death.
Just saying.

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 11:33 pm » by Ufosarus

tuor10 wrote:
ufosarus wrote:
syntexnl wrote:fucking hell no !!! I WANNA LIVEEEEE I WANNAA LIVEEEEEEEEEEE

you will die with us all!!!

He might not. Ze Aliens might take him before the shit hits the fan. He might, for all you know, be placed on a planet full of virgins, and be tasked with the job of replenishing Humanity, while you die a miserable death.
Just saying.

:mrgreen:

wow u might be on to something there :think:
i could use that in my next post :D :D

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 11:34 pm » by Tuor10

ufosarus wrote:
wow u might be on to something there :think:
i could use that in my next post :D :D

:flop:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 pm » by Ufosarus

syntex returns :o :o :o

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 11:41 pm » by Ufosarus

planet synsex no man is safe!!!

Writer

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 11:43 pm » by Lorents

looks to be an accurate prediction. when nothing happens, i sure will be happy that such an accurate prediction didn't come true. i believe the reason for the earthquakes has a closer to home reason called post glacier rebound effect due to nuclear fallout melting the ice cores and that melted water flows into the worlds oceans and the weight of the water pushes the sea floor down and the large land masses rebound up to equalize the new weight in the ocean. islands that are too small to rebound up, get pulled down with the ocean floor. earthquakes will happen more frequently and more water will evaporate into the atmosphere and cause more heavy weather.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 pm » by Ufosarus

lorents wrote:looks to be an accurate prediction. when nothing happens, i sure will be happy that such an accurate prediction didn't come true. i believe the reason for the earthquakes has a closer to home reason called post glacier rebound effect due to nuclear fallout melting the ice cores and that melted water flows into the worlds oceans and the weight of the water pushes the sea floor down and the large land masses rebound up to equalize the new weight in the ocean. islands that are too small to rebound up, get pulled down with the ocean floor. earthquakes will happen more frequently and more water will evaporate into the atmosphere and cause more heavy weather.

what! who wants to hear the real shit :mrgreen: elenin and nubiru is what u wana be watching :D :D :peace:

Initiate

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 12:05 am » by Nelusmc

Stop joking around in this thread, These are serious things that are happening if your not gonna speak anything regarding the subject of this thread than don't bother even posting please. I mean no disrespect but we do not need little kids on this thread joking and playing around like amateurs. Post regarding the subject to gather information. Please don 't make this thread garbage by acting like children.

Writer

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 12:56 am » by Corsair

otoel wrote:Oh shit, we are fucked!

Possibly. Life is, by it's very definition, terminal and I personally would rather go out in a blaze than rot from a disease that tptb refused to give us a cure for. Cheers everybody. :cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 4:25 am » by Malkere

repopulation on a planet of virgins?

skip to 4:00

Upload to Disclose.tv

you've been warned
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

PreviousNext