World Leaders Will Be In Recess During Elenin Alignment

Initiate

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 12:26 am » by Nelusmc

In a strange coincidence of anomalies, many world leaders and politicians will be in recess during the next alignment with ‘Comet’ Elenin.
The United Nations has an empty schedule from September 23rd through October 10th, 2011.

The UK Parliament is in recess from September 15th through October 10th, 2011.

The United States Congress is on vacation from September 25th through October 2nd, 2011.

Germany’s President’s schedule is empty after September 25, 2011.

We also Know Obama is gonna be in Denver as part of an opperation

http://www.in5d.com/world-leaders-will- ... -2011.html

Maybe Coincidence all these things happening with the alignment of this object?

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 12:35 am » by Ufosarus

very strange indeed :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 12:35 am » by Poooooot

:think:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 12:37 am » by Shaggietrip

Good post. There is a lot into this time frame. Also a Defcon 1 exercise.

Is there another reason for Barack Obama's September 27th visit to Denver, Colorado as outlined in the CBS Denver story. It is well known within conspiracy theory circles that Denver Airport is the home to a large DUMB, Deep Underground Military Base. It is also well know that Comet Elenin,will come directly in between the Earth and the Sun between the 26th and 28th of September.

More info and Source: http://coupmedia.org/terror-threats/obama-ordered-to-denver-for-defcon-1-excercise-1609

This a can be a very good thread if people look in to this and post some goodies. You know what they say. Watch tptb if there is mass movement then something may be amiss.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 12:41 am » by Zer0

Oh shit, we are fucked!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 12:47 am » by Shaggietrip

otoel wrote:Oh shit, we are fucked!

We have been since we were born. Our only hope now is to be ready. I cannot say anything is going to happen or when it will happen. But I can say....Those who think ahead, Show they have one.

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 12:47 am » by Hr2burn

I have a 4 bedroom home in the foothills just outside of Denver and it's just me and my wife. I could be talked into renting out some rooms if anyone would like to vacation here during alignment! Rate will be based on apocalypse skills. Hot female models are free and it goes up from there....
Now I'm nothing...

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 12:48 am » by Ufosarus

shaggietrip wrote:

We have been since we were born. Our only hope now is to be ready. I cannot say anything is going to happen or when it will happen. But I can say....Those who think ahead, Show they have one.

:flop: :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 12:50 am » by Zer0

shaggietrip wrote:

I hope this shit happens before my Final Research Paper... I so dont wanna write that crap, ill rather be hiding in bunker with a couple of huneys! :flop:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 22, 2011 1:05 am » by Shaggietrip

Well the true tell would be if other countries elite or government will be in hiding at this time. If some here from UK and Canada or other countries could do a quick look then all will be rainbows,sock hops and lollipops again. I am trying to check CEO's atm not coming up with much.

ImageImage

Next