World's Scariest Drug

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 10:15 pm » by 99socks

Wow... what if "they" learn they can use this not for low-level street crimes, but for huge banking and political crimes? Or to create an entire workforce or voting block?

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 10:24 pm » by The57ironman

Wow... what if "they" learn they can use this not for low-level street crimes, but for huge banking and political crimes? Or to create an entire workforce or voting block?

:shock: ...yikes....that's quite a thought...

....that is an interesting video , ain't it...?
Evildweeb wrote:
I must sadly report that due to some recent economic downturns I will be temporarily losing my Vimeo Plus account

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 10:31 pm » by Thruster

With the state of things at the moment...maybe 'they' already have.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 10:35 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Yeah i've seen this documentairy a while ago because they are using it in the Asian community over here in the Netherlands to rip off people. The police didn't have a clue at first and the Chinese people themselves thought it was witchcraft. Its a very scary thought when you think of what it can be used..
Real life zombies..

Initiate

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 pm » by 1973samtyler

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2143584/Scopolamine-Powerful-drug-growing-forests-Colombia-ELIMINATES-free-will.html

That's an article from the 'Daily Mail On-line' from today.

and from 'Wikipedia' (of course):

Scopolamine, also known as levo-duboisine and hyoscine, is a tropane alkaloid drug with muscarinic antagonist effects. It is among the secondary metabolites of plants from Solanaceae (nightshade) family of plants, such as henbane, jimson weed, Angel's Trumpets (Datura or Brugmansia), and corkwood (Duboisia) Although scopolamine is sometimes portrayed in the media as a dangerous drug, its anticholinergic properties give it some legitimate medical applications in minute doses. An example is the treatment of motion sickness by use of a transdermal patch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scopolamine

Definately one scary drug - good post socks :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 11:28 pm » by monica44

didn't the shady scientists back in the early days use this stuff for mind control ? I read about it in a book, "How to Create A Perfectly Undetectable Mind Control Victim" by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco wheeler.
The very fact it can be readily purchased is a frightening thought..... :ohno:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 11:29 pm » by Mozi!!a

This is Some Crazy sheeeit Wow :shock:

You Can Link this With so ManyThings In Life, Like Things We Eat The Water The Air We Breath
And With a Little Bit scientific Mx In To It. 5% Will Do The Job Dont You Think :flop:

Se The Picture :D

Awesome Post socks :flop: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 1:08 am » by Ufosarus

holy mother shitfest! thats some crazzzzzzy shit!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: