World War 3

Initiate

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 2:06 pm » by Sketchsi

:shooting: I AM your local barber and I AM the conversation that takes place. I AM the trimmer that cuts your hair, and the pieces of hair that get stuck in your mouth. I AM the broom that sweeps the corridor. I AM the doors on the corridor. Every door is ready to be opened. Knock and I shall answer. Each door opens to a different room. There is a door which leads to the main corridor . This is the first door. This is the door which has a notice stuck to it which says "Nothing Is Real". This door takes a bit of knocking for God to answer. You may have to leave, and try again the next day. Someone is behind the door, thats a certain, so you must keep knocking till God answers.

There is another door which you can knock, the door of Jesus. He will answer straight away. He will answer every knock. He knows you are going to knock, he stores it inside hes calender, which is hung on hes wall. You are hes special guest. Dont forget he died for you. That is how special you are to him. He volunteered to die for you. And wants nothing more than you to be in Gods arms. God will rock you to sleep. To dream, what he dreams. To see what he sees. The beauty you are.

I AM living the dream of God . I see God everywhere, and I can see the cogs of God turning in perfect synchronisity. I have recognized God . I have re-cog-nized God. I AM now a Godling. I can speak with the angels. I can speak with the insects. I can interact with squirrels. Even different parts of my body I can communicate with.

I have been searching so long. The door has opened for me. And I am "evolving" at a faster speed. I have realized nobody is evil, thinking it makes it so. I have learned to trust people and listen to what they say. I have gained insight into Gods knowledge .

We could ascend before Christmas but let me tell you a few things. This is for the conspirators out there. The reptilians are not stupid. They knew there would be people that would challenge the official 9/11 hoax. So to make the conspirators look stupid. They created the 2012 Olympics hoax, to draw conspirators in. They advertised cities being crushed and fire and subliminal explosions. Knowing the conspirators would fall into the trap. This pulled many people away from delving into conspiracies. Now more people than ever are delving into it. There are still many people who are embaressed by it. They are forgetting how important the truth is.

Ww3 is the ultimate end of the world scenario. Other possibilities like meteorites and solar flares should be wiped off as a possibility. Because "aliens" would not allow this to happen. But they cannot come down to earth and interfere with our free will.

We must prevent the upcoming war. The war happening is a real possibility.i can see spirits pointing at my phone telling me how important this is. My dreams of ww3 are by far the scariest dreams. I wake up from them, they terrify me.
You think you can just hide? You think they will not blow up where you live? Because danger seems to happen somewhere else ?

Lets look at the chemtrails. Look out your window now, they are always there. They have us on lock. They are spraying chemtrails everywhere. Even at city centres in Wales. You cannot hide from chemtrails. You cannot hide from the war.,which is what I am scared of. And is the reason I have been writing all of this.

We must pull more non believers of conspiracies in, in order to suceed in stopping the war. If we pull enough in, I promise it will stop. We must speak about this more openly. At first it will be embarrassing, that a promise also. But the embaressment must be endured. There are other ways. But this way will be the easiest. I rest my case

Initiate

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 2:40 pm » by Sketchsi

Infact I will not rest my case. I cant handle the thought of the disclose members or anybody being blown sky high. So I will carry on till im heard.

Chemtrails . I have a beloved family member who compared the water in the shower (which is also poisoned with fluroide and drugs act) to the rain (which can be triggered by chemtrails). She said she had a shower, it was a fresh shower . Then she went outside in the rain with a skirt, and she said the rain was stinging her legs.

Chemtrails is short for chemical trails . Unofficial tests (the best kind of official) shows that the chemtrails contain acid, a form of chemical, amoung other chemicals which mess with your breathing, and affect your health. Chemtrails have been linked to cancer and autism. It is suggested you do your own research . The information is at your finger tips. Sounds too good to be true? Its true . Does the thought of chemtrails sound to gruesome to be true? That is also true. It is very real.

We need to start acting like adults. You need to stop laughing at infirnation, which will save your children, a lot of trouble. I was going to say and your childrens children. But I cant see us getting that far by the looks of things.
There are obvious attempts on a big brother state. There is a camera that has been built on a very tall lampost by me. Its not even an area with crime around. They are testing the water to see if anybody will react. Nobody gives a flying shit. As long as they have football and an xbox 360 . Nothing else matters. This is an extremely sad outake on the situation we are facing.

WE NEED TO GROW UP AND START TAKING THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY. Its so blatant what they are doing. Its not even hard to recognize. A 7 year old child I know recognizes it. Does that make you feel embaressed? Well it fukin should!

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 2:49 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Thank you Sketchsi

I am embarrassed

but only for you

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 2:51 pm » by Toxic32

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 3:24 pm » by Sketchsi

God does not work in mysterious ways when you are close to him. I can see people that APPEAR to be close to the devil and are making efforts without knowing to destroy my truth. My words are words of truth.

God has heavenly mansions which can be travelled to from the inside, hence people with flash cars and expensive mansions in the phsyical are missing these mansions on the inside. Inside Gods mansions are things moneys cant buy (for everything else there is master card) . The ability to fly, you think call of duty is fun? You have not seen the playrooms of God. Call of duty eventually gets boring. The games of the Gods never grow old. This is just a fraction of what God is offering.

The devil is also offering you false promises.

I never speak of the devil, I will only mention this once, you must not think about it to avoid hypnotism.

God loves you. Just realize. He offers beauty beyond your dreams. You must make the right descision. Your judgements which I feel are negative . Are part of your descision, so which do you choose, the darkness or the light.

You are scaring me away. I dont have to come here to write this. Ive been posting on here for a good few years and have had nothing but insults . When will you learn?.....

If this carrieS on I will leave . I will remove my account and never come back.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 5:52 pm » by Tuor10

I wish God would show me some love. My fucking luck of late is terrible, although my misses give birth to a healthy 9.6 pound baby boy three weeks ago. Apart from that, every cunt wants their pound of flesh out of me.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 6:25 pm » by Akashicrebel

Sketchsi wrote: I can see people that APPEAR to be close to the devil and are making efforts without knowing to destroy my truth. My words are words of truth.

The devil is also offering you false promises.

I never speak of the devil, I will only mention this once, you must not think about it to avoid hypnotism.

you mistake between the buckets carriers and the master.

its SATAN for you.

Sketchsi wrote:
You are scaring me away. I dont have to come here to write this. Ive been posting on here for a good few years and have had nothing but insults . When will you learn?.....

If this carrieS on I will leave . I will remove my account and never come back.

Upload to Disclose.tv

A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 7:11 pm » by Noentry

Tuor10 wrote:I wish God would show me some love. My fucking luck of late is terrible, although my misses give birth to a healthy 9.6 pound baby boy three weeks ago. Apart from that, every cunt wants their pound of flesh out of me.

Congratulations Turo10

9.6 thats a bigun.
:D
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 7:18 pm » by Tuor10

Noentry wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:I wish God would show me some love. My fucking luck of late is terrible, although my misses give birth to a healthy 9.6 pound baby boy three weeks ago. Apart from that, every cunt wants their pound of flesh out of me.

Congratulations Turo10

9.6 thats a bigun.
:D

Mate, my poor misses went through it. They should have cut him out. The claret was insane. And the screaming - fuck. I have seen some shit in my time, but the screaming I heard was blood curdling. My misses sustained an interior rip. She is on the mend now though.

My boy, named Sam after me, is a little fat fucker. He is on both breast and SMA. The little man puts that shit away. He looks like he has already doubled in size.

I bought him his first man utd kit the other day. He already has several man utd babygrows lol.

Yeah, I am happy man; but work and other shit - most notably those cunts from the student loan company - and the council tax office - are trying to squeeze me dry. They seem completely ignorant of the fact that I have another mouth to feed.

Anyway, mate, thanks for the congrats. The picture is very apt too. If he is anything like I was when I was a wee lad, he will be a right little fucker lol.

:flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 7:46 pm » by Noentry

Sounds like it was a long and difficult labor.
As long as both are well. Then all is good.
:flop:

You know if you pay them what you can afford to pay them, it makes it very difficult to take you to court. Because the judge will see you are still trying paying your debts.

The approach to take with them is this is all I can afford to pay. Be honest of course or the judge will see right through you.
They will threaten you they will try to scare you, but if you pay something to them the judge more them likely will rule in your favor. (Most times)

It happened to me and my VAT.

I did not agree with the amount I was charged.
I sent a check but the next day cancelled that check.
It went to court and when the judge saw I had sent them a check but cancelled it because I was in dispute about the amount.
He slung the case out of court and told them to get their act together.
:owned:

If you are seen to be trying to pay it works in your favor. Instead of just ignoring the problem.

I wish you, your son and your partner all the best my friend.

edit....
I just remembered I also had a dispute about rent increase at my business.
The Landlord wanted to increase my rent by 25%.
I refused and only paid the previously agreed rent.
After 2 years the judge ruled in my favor.
:look:
Last edited by Noentry on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Next