'World War Z' raided by SWAT team in Budapest

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 3:47 am » by Mediasorcerer

iamthatiam wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:oh please,not another zombie"meme" film,

have a guess who the zombies represent in our deep subconscious minds???

:mrgreen:

you got it,the rebellious personalities of this world,the ones who dopnt want to voluntarily be slaves to a crooked system,in other words,as distinct from religious choices and socio-economic strata,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 4:13 am » by Iamthatiam

mediasorcerer wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:oh please,not another zombie"meme" film,

have a guess who the zombies represent in our deep subconscious minds???

:mrgreen:

you got it,the rebellious personalities of this world,the ones who dopnt want to voluntarily be slaves to a crooked system,in other words,as distinct from religious choices and socio-economic strata,

Could be an two-folded definition MDS...Depends on how do you accept it, not how 'tis imposed to your subconscious, which at first only works symbols detached from personality based details, individually associated later , even tho being the aspect that mostly influences the Ego...One'll be always projected on the conscious and survival role pushed by the self-preservation impulse; Then is gonna project its archetypal concept of what makes an ideological antithesis with him/her, their Inner Demons, wether being the Sheeple ore the Black Sheeple right on these Zombies..

It isnt an fixed and personal subliminar propaganda my friend...Trust me...Free Will remember?Thats what should all ov it be about!

Its not like some hot babe licking an beer can, cuz then you will have an induced association ok?!?! :flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 4:52 am » by Iamthatiam

Which means that Zombies being blown is one excelent Cathartic System indeed!

Wether by an Microchimped individual which will only projects the awaken ones, ore by the Awaken ones projecting the sheeple...

Either way it just humans destructive impulses being released safelly; I know that the best would be not to have these impulses, but in the end is better release these than to be containing and suppressing...Only until mankind learns how to Sublimate these. :flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 4:54 am » by gf2010

Its cheaper to buy real weapons than replicas.

In Lord of War they did the same. Of course its a whole different region, but as a movie company you get some discount on heat.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 5:00 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Hmmm, well, since we are talking about Black Sheep perhaps we can discuss the reason/need for Exile?

If something or someone or some design had a purpose and was then thwarted because it was later determined that the perceived purpose would be better well, say...............Chained to a rock or something!

Like not even having the option to play in the 12 like the rest...........

Yet, this original pattern didn't go away or be zapped into a zillion orphuses................

So what is going on with the exiled energy that was stolen cause the ones who decided made a big secret. (funny, like on the movie Beowulf) lol

So if there is an energy that had purpose for mankind to mix with the other energy that is of the so many billion possibilities each time design........

Then well............

What about that we get guilty shivers, shifty eyed curiousity, hold our shoulders a bit straighter and higher when we evoke the forbidden.

Who and What does that Lilith LILITH lilith the ilith light dark light dark moon hidden phosphorus nitrate decay that figure who brought pumpkin head back to life....lol secrets of what?

Wow, is that really why kubrick was killed? lol.......kidding, but I did watch this really creepy video series on here .........well a little of it..........

I am not talking about the knowledge to indulge in the power surge.

Lilith................the lili ili El Lil LIL EL ELilith djinn archons it may be the ability to utilize Plazma

Glow in the Dark

ZZZZZZZZZZ

The Dark Feminine

WTF? ya mean like Floyd says, Dark side of the Moon? lol.............kinda..........

Feminine that sustains her black hole, crystal inlaid vortex, gentle swirl, twisted Tunnel reflecting any and all your eye pictures.

why was this feminine energy demonized?

Cause of the Kundalini, or magnetic whatever ya call it..........You know that spinning you aren't supposed to have cause havoc will be wreaked!

lol

Oh, such a rant. Just trying to process it once and for all. Why do we fear our own Sexuality? Maybe we need to go back to the beginning of the story and find out what really happened and find a way to embrace all that we left behind in a manner that makes the facets on my crystal shine!

Bat shit crazy~

I would tiptoe if I crept around where the ones that don't get sunshine languish. I don't know why they don't get the chance to break cycles/patterns like other shapes.

Being a girl that wasn't one of the girls I have often wondered if there is redemption for being different. I know alot of guys laugh and lust for the energy she may choose to allow them as she takes what she needs...............

Must be some real power since it is hidden so well. Alot will say lefthand/sexual path, and sure those are taps in.........

But sheez..............I think it's time Dark Energy and the Feminine Blew this Universe into a Super Cool Song!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 5:17 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Oh well, Free Will, eh?

All is Offered..........
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Previous