Worldwide SinkHoles

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 am
Location: Southern California

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 3:36 am » by SUKHOV


Troll2rocks wrote:Please explain to me why you have two accounts Kreeon ?

You have been prompted on this before by other more socially acceptable mods. Now tis my turn.

Explain, or lose both accounts.

The reason multiples are not allowed is because of previous dealings with manipulative and deceitful members.

So I would ask, you pick an account to keep and an account to have removed.

Or risk losing both.


Thank you for your time.




Image



hope he has a card to counter that one... :peep:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:18 am

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 3:39 am » by fatbastard2.0


Troll2rocks wrote:Please explain to me why you have two accounts Kreeon ?

You have been prompted on this before by other more socially acceptable mods. Now tis my turn.

Explain, or lose both accounts.

The reason multiples are not allowed is because of previous dealings with manipulative and deceitful members.

So I would ask, you pick an account to keep and an account to have removed.

Or risk losing both.


Thank you for your time.

I like a man or woman who lays down the law so emphatically. If it wasn't for the law we would all be trying to survive on sea weed and...
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:18 am

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 3:43 am » by fatbastard2.0


Kreeon. You have 5mins to reply or your ass is in a sling. -5mins & counting.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Conspirator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 6109
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Evildweeb 2.5

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 3:44 am » by Evildweeb


.



Whats all this fuss about stinkholes?

I mean really, holes that stink?

What?

What did you say?

OHhhhhhh.........SINKHOLES.



.....never mind......






Image
Image

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:42 pm

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 3:53 am » by xSZx


Its a problem?

No problem i would gladly delete one account at your direction.
No deception or harm was meant.

Please delete Kreeon at your discretion
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 4:00 am » by Cornbread714


ArchDoomBringer wrote:Its a problem?




BIG PROBLEM


Never exhibit anything other than sheer cowering, or your ass is ban hammer meat.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:42 pm

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 4:30 am » by xSZx


Am i OK to continue, i do hope so .
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:18 am

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 4:37 am » by fatbastard2.0


ArchDoomBringer wrote:Am i OK to continue, i do hope so .

Calm down, your OK, they're all a bunch of pussys. Just keep within the boundarys of fact and truth. forum-rules-and-terms-of-use-t60332.html
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9150
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 5:46 am » by Troll2rocks


ArchDoomBringer wrote:Am i OK to continue, i do hope so .



Yes
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 6109
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Evildweeb 2.5

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 5:51 am » by Evildweeb


.



I understand the need to reign in the wayward, but TALK ABOUT DERAIL


Can we get back to the thread?


Just saying buddies


:cheers:





Image
Image

Those who live on the buffet line shouldn't throw porky pies


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook