Worldwide SinkHoles

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 5:57 am » by *WillEase*

How about some photos?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 6:08 am » by fatbastard2.0

It might not work, world wide. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-14252489 I'm not to good at this.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 6:13 am » by kentrb

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 6:20 am » by *WillEase*

fatbastard2.0 wrote:It might not work, world wide. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-14252489 I'm not to good at this.

The link you provided is from a story published in July 2011, yet the same video was posted today...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Nov 30, 2012 by BBCExclussiveNews
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 6:36 am » by fatbastard2.0

WillEase666 wrote:
fatbastard2.0 wrote:It might not work, world wide. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-14252489 I'm not to good at this.

The link you provided is from a story published in July 2011, yet the same video was posted today...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Nov 30, 2012 by BBCExclussiveNews

Sorry, could be getting drunk or maybe it's because it's 4:35am and it's time for bed. Zzzz...
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Writer

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 1:17 am » by xSZx

Hole in Blackshots Lane, Grays, UK

A family have been told to leave their home after the ground outside it collapsed into a 25ft-wide (7m) hole.
Engineers from Thurrock Council have closed off one lane in the road outside the Coldham family home in Blackshots Lane in Grays.
The owners first noticed something was wrong when a small hole appeared outside the cottage last week.
The cause of the problem is a denehole, an underground gap left by chalk excavation in 17th Century.
"My brother first noticed it when a 2ft (0.7m) hole appeared. Within a matter of seven or eight hours, it had grown into a 5ft (1.5m) hole.
"It has got worse and worse and has developed into a 25ft crater which is about 5ft (1.2m)deep."
"We've got to pick up everything and move," said Mr Coldham.
He said there were concerns the building might collapse.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 1:24 am » by Fatdogmendoza

ArchDoomBringer wrote:Hole in Blackshots Lane, Grays, UK

A family have been told to leave their home after the ground outside it collapsed into a 25ft-wide (7m) hole.
Engineers from Thurrock Council have closed off one lane in the road outside the Coldham family home in Blackshots Lane in Grays.
The owners first noticed something was wrong when a small hole appeared outside the cottage last week.
The cause of the problem is a denehole, an underground gap left by chalk excavation in 17th Century.
"My brother first noticed it when a 2ft (0.7m) hole appeared. Within a matter of seven or eight hours, it had grown into a 5ft (1.5m) hole.
"It has got worse and worse and has developed into a 25ft crater which is about 5ft (1.2m)deep."
"We've got to pick up everything and move," said Mr Coldham.
He said there were concerns the building might collapse.

5ft deep

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Previous