Would you kill your own child if God ordered you to?

Initiate

PostMon May 17, 2010 2:47 am » by nm156

ph0enix wrote:
drabbit wrote:
nm156 wrote:Wabbit that was not very nice.

go back one page see the 'planet X asshole' who started it

it was as nice as a slut in her condition can be. don't chastise the handicapped. the meek shall inherit this earth you know...

At a lose for words.
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 2:53 am » by Ph0enix

you know what, i'm stopping. i'm not apologizing. but i'm stopping. post whatever you want rabbit. i don't want to be cruel. peace.

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 3:05 am » by Aragajag

Had to put this one in for the smurf fans.

Upload to Disclose.tv

'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 3:17 am » by Megame23

any god that would have you do that is a fucknugget, and should not be honored.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 4:43 am » by Nihilgeist

svaha wrote:It means that you have to let go, the same way you have to kill your father and mother to find your real father and mother.
When you want to become free you have no other choice than to let others free.

An excellent post. I believe it's time to let the whole world free, and then the universe. Care to join me on this quest? :twisted:
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 4:48 am » by Nihilgeist

nelusmc wrote:God was just testing Abrahams love for him nothing else, because he knew that he would give his begotten son to die for us. Unfortunately people don't see his actions of love and thats sad. Truly it is like Jesus described when he said that the things of the spirit are foolishness to those that don't know.

If death is just a transference to another meaning of existence, then life as we know it does not signify the existence we perceive to be, and therefore diminishes the value we place on it. Because of this, death also, loses its significance, and murder should as well.

For GOD to punish one that would murder for their own reasons; including love of another human, and to "test" and possibly praise another for murdering for HIS reasons and love for him, truly shows the hypocritical nature of Yahweh, once again. You are a slave to him to love and adore and idolize him, nothing more and nothing less. Your existence within this realm has no other value.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Always have been.

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 5:00 am » by Nihilgeist

sockpuppet wrote:You do understand, that the entire story of Abraham was foreshadowing...? God wanted the Son... the son of the SECOND covenant...

So essentially God solves a mistake of original sin for all humans that HE made by creating us, by making another mistake by creating a Son that will die for our sins, when in reality he's resurrected and nothing is every truly lost by God, which thereby diminishes the value of God's 'sacrafice' versus Abraham's sacrafice because he'd actually lose his son, or would he (which again is devalued by God bringing him back to life anyways which was predicted by Abraham)?
Five Finger Death Punch

Always have been.

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 5:01 am » by Realorfake

hell ya I would....fuck my child if God says to kill him/her...

Praise Jesus and let us all give praise and thanks for our good Lord and let us be thankful that we have Him to turn to in our darkest hours or brightest days for it is He who shall condemn our original sin and rid us all evil...

good right? shit I just coughed that up in literally like 30 seconds... i'd be a badass pastor...

but no, i'd never kill a child and nor would the God I envision require that...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

jetxvii

PostMon May 17, 2010 5:14 am » by jetxvii

nm156 wrote:Oh boy the blame game, I just sent my 5 yr. old to bed early for the same thing. Once again the Picture of Captain Pickard holding his head is needed. Come on wabbit don't u know provocation when u see it? It takes two so break the chain it is a waste of time. I pick no sides I only speak to the one with seniority, since they should know better. ;)

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 5:30 am » by sockpuppet

nihilgeist wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:You do understand, that the entire story of Abraham was foreshadowing...? God wanted the Son... the son of the SECOND covenant...

So essentially God solves a mistake of original sin for all humans that HE made by creating us, by making another mistake by creating a Son that will die for our sins, when in reality he's resurrected and nothing is every truly lost by God, which thereby diminishes the value of God's 'sacrafice' versus Abraham's sacrafice because he'd actually lose his son, or would he (which again is devalued by God bringing him back to life anyways which was predicted by Abraham)?

It's literature.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

PreviousNext