Would you kill your own child if God ordered you to?

Initiate

PostMon May 17, 2010 5:38 am » by Purebase

drabbit wrote:im not watching the vid if its some crazy god worrier christian bible thumper freak tards

:lol: pure gold...i laughed for a good 10 mins after reading this line lolol im still laughing..hahah... i cant stop
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 6:28 am » by Allreadydead

You can imagine what Jesus would say:

"Don't do it!!!!! I mean he had me taken out for his religion, he let them nail me to a piece of wood for feck sake! - I know he let me come back for a while and show people that I lived again - But then, Whooosheeee! I was back in heaven! So, No don't do! - because your kid certainly won't come back, not even for a while."

That should have the Bible thumpers out in force.............. :mrgreen:

Writer

PostMon May 17, 2010 6:56 am » by Toxsick

drabbit wrote:GOD WOULD NEVER TELL YOU TO KILL YOUR CHILD

First of all you CAN NOT say that when HE DID tell Abarham to. (according to the bible) cuz to assume the bible is true, then he obviously did! Think about what your saying logically.

Second, the bald guy was right on when he was talking about the trap that religious folk fall into. couldn't be explained any better.

Religion is all about slavery. Do what he wants when he wants how he wants no matter what. If you religious folk are soooo anxious to be slaves for eternity, you can be my slaves now and I will merely be getting your training started for the rest of eternity. Now I wouldn't really do that because i'm not like god is, I obviously have better morals then he does.

evilbible.com explains it all. In black and white that you can look up as you read what you read. no lies, no theories just facts. Dispute that shit!
"If I never disappoint you, how can I surprise you?"

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 12:58 pm » by Mozi!!a

Would you kill your own child if God ordered you to?

Super Moderator

PostMon May 17, 2010 1:43 pm » by TheDuck

How do you know it is God ordering you? :P

Anyway...Nah don't reckon I would but I haven't been asked yet so I don't know really. :scary:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 3:22 pm » by Svaha

nihilgeist wrote:
svaha wrote:It means that you have to let go, the same way you have to kill your father and mother to find your real father and mother.
When you want to become free you have no other choice than to let others free.

An excellent post. I believe it's time to let the whole world free, and then the universe. Care to join me on this quest? :twisted:

Yes, I'm with you, I have nothing to loose. :)
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 3:29 pm » by Mediasorcerer

yeh,its about cutting the bond,to become a man/woman,otherwise you stay dependent on your parents for your whole life,comes a time when you gotta stand up,and be your own person,
the real creator spirit would not ask anyone to kill there child,the god in the bible that did this to abraham,was not the creator spirit or the source/all/gaia,etc etc,it was something else speaking in abrahams head that day,
children are sacred,all children.we must protect them,they are the future.ps how are you svah buddy,nice to hear from you here too,regs ms.ps you always got good things to say,you inspire me big time,i respect your self control,i skitz out here now and then,just passionate tho,i always bak down if i think ive been rash or wrong,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostMon May 17, 2010 3:30 pm » by Moonglum1972

God was just testing Abrahams love for him nothing else, because he knew that he would give his begotten son to die for us. Unfortunately people don't see his actions of love and thats sad. Truly it is like Jesus described when he said that the things of the spirit are foolishness to those that don't know.

That horse crap right there is a huge nail in the coffin of religion for me.
This constant need for god to "test" everyone. Screw that. If I have faith I don't need tested.
Tested for faith. Tested by temptation. Is it me or is this whole silly system set of for us to fail?

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 3:37 pm » by Mediasorcerer

the thing is,that what was really meant by those biblical stories is long lost,and they have been twisted and distorted to create something else,
you can be fully tuned to the creator/all/god forces in nature /people/life in general,without necessarily knowing anything bout any religion,you dont need religions to understand and be close to god,they probably hinder more than help,cos the doctrines/teachings/bible etc are mostly ego driven.and exclusionist.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 8:05 pm » by Reinaul

mediasorcerer wrote:the thing is,that what was really meant by those biblical stories is long lost,and they have been twisted and distorted to create something else,
you can be fully tuned to the creator/all/god forces in nature /people/life in general,without necessarily knowing anything bout any religion,you dont need religions to understand and be close to god,they probably hinder more than help,cos the doctrines/teachings/bible etc are mostly ego driven.and exclusionist.

:cheers: for that
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

PreviousNext