WOW!!! 3 NEW VOLCANIC ERUPTION TODAY

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 10:13 pm » by Savwafair2012

Iceland on volcano alert with new threat of fresh eruption. 2 More eruptions in Japan

Geologists on Iceland are warning of the increased risk of a fresh volcanic eruption after measuring an increased swarm of earthquakes around the island's second largest volcano.

Páll Einarsson, a professor of geophysics at the University of Iceland, says the area around Bárdarbunga is showing signs of increased activity, which provides “good reason to worry”.

He told the country's national TV broadcaster Rúv a shortage of seismometer measuring devices is making it more difficult to determine the scale and likely outcome of the current shifts.

But he said there was “every reason to worry” as the sustained earthquake tremors to the north east of the remote volcano range are the strongest recorded in recent times and there was “no doubt” the lava was rising.

The geologist complained that the lack of coverage of measuring devices means he cannot accurately detect the depth and exact location of the increased number of localised earth movements.

“This is the most active areas of the country if we look at the whole country together,” he told Rúv News. “There is no doubt that lava there is slowly growing, and the seismicity of the last few days is a sign of it.

“We need better measurements because it is difficult to determine the depth of earthquakes because it is in the middle of the country and much of the area is covered with glaciers.”

Respected volcano watcher Jón Frímann, said on his volcano watch blog: “After the Eyjafjallajökull volcano eruption in the year 2010 it seems that geologists in Iceland take earthquake swarms more seriously then they did before.”

He explained the Icelandic Met Office had on Sunday warned of the increased risk of a eruption in north-west side of Vatnajökull glacier due to the high earthquake activity in the area, and added: “It is clear that only time is going to tell us if there is going to be a eruption in this area soon or not.”

The last recorded eruption of Bárdarbunga was in 1910, although volcanologists believe its last major eruption occurred in 1477 when it produced a large ash and pumice fall-out. It also produced the largest known lava flow during the past 10,000 years on earth.

It is the second largest volcano on Iceland and is directly above the mantle plume of molten rock.

By comparison, Bárdarbunga dwarves the Eyjafjallajökull volcano, which shutdown most of Europe's airspace last year after its ash cloud drifted across the continent's skies.

http://www.clickgreen.org.uk/news/inter ... ption.html

Two volcanoes on Japan's southern island of Kyushu erupted on Tuesday.
A volcano at Sakurajima, the Minamidake crater, erupted early Tuesday followed by an eruption at Shinmoedake in the afternoon.
Shinmoedake erupted for the first time in 52 years last month and has erupted more than ten times since.

[Interview : Nearby resident] "This is crazy! Strong winds suddenly came and blew everything away."

Amid growing fears that a massive eruption could still be on its way the latest eruptions covered nearby villages with rocks and ash.
The two volcanoes spewed plumes of smoke and ash up to 2-thousand meters into the air resulting in multiple injuries and destroyed homes.

[Interview : Nearby resident] "The volcanic ash keeps piling up here, no matter how much we shovel it away."

According to Japan's Meteorological Agency, a lava dome in the Shinmoedake crater is growing and could spill out creating a lava flow.
Authorities therefore are maintaining a restricted zone of four kilometers around the volcano.
A level 3 alert is being maintained for both regions with 5 being the highest level when evacuations are carried out.
And volcanic experts are warning that the recent eruptions on Shinmoedake and other peaks in Japan resemble the highly destructive blasts that occurred 300 years ago which killed more than 30 people.

http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_View ... category=2
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 10:17 pm » by E6722maj

pole shift, nibiru, angry gods or haarp.

or fireworks.
whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 10:22 pm » by Newdawnrising

Perhaps a sudden growth spurt through planetary expansion is on the horizon, or mother earth is just blowin off some steam.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 10:33 pm » by Redwoodrick

Great post :flop:

I have heard that Japan is fucked.
So is Australia,the Fijis,Hawaii and most of the Gulf Coast.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 12:01 am » by Eliakim

Hmm was picking up on snow today. I will have to do a review because there was some info given about snow connected to the exodus.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 5:25 am » by Boundlessearth

Supposedly plates maybe locking down and that my friends would be a good thing, however directly in the face of accepted geology. Events will become more frequent through the 2011-2013 nexus but we will still have our butts after words, and you will still see the koalas frolicking in the eucalyptus. However nobody will be saying that was DUD like Y2K, I assure you.
Shall we again? We shall again!

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 5:43 am » by Newdawnrising

boundlessearth wrote:Supposedly plates maybe locking down and that my friends would be a good thing, however directly in the face of accepted geology. Events will become more frequent through the 2011-2013 nexus but we will still have our butts after words, and you will still see the koalas frolicking in the eucalyptus. However nobody will be saying that was DUD like Y2K, I assure you.

Plates don't lock down, they are in constant motion. However when "sections" of plates do lock up, like with what is happening south of Los Angeles, and north west of San Fransico, California. The amount of potential energy that is stored is staggering, even incalculable. I don't buy into the sub-duction theory of plates, i do believe that were plates meet, collisions can cause one or the other to buckle and fold up or down to form mountains or trenches. Think of the fins in a heat exchanger(radiator), which are formed in convolution patterns. The worst thing that can happen is for the movement of a plate to be prevented in a given area, hence eventual mega quakes.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 5:54 am » by Lucidlemondrop

eliakim wrote:Hmm was picking up on snow today. I will have to do a review because there was some info given about snow connected to the exodus.

LOL, it's WINTER!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 6:03 am » by Boundlessearth

New Concepts in Global Tectonics Newsletter, no. 45, December, 2007. URL: http://www.ncgt.org/newsletter.php?acti ... load&id=52
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start ... ndoilspill
Oceanic crust is continental; great, timely news for the oil industry!
One of the greatest achievements of the NCGT group in the last 11 years is the establishment of a strong case for the ubiquitous presence of ancient, continental rocks under the present-day oceanic areas and its implications for the real composition of the so-called oceanic crust and for global tectonics.

Many articles in past issues of the NCGT Newsletter have documented indisputable hard evidence against the oversimplified plate tectonic model of the oceanic crust (which is said to be basaltic and gabbroic, to have formed at the mid-oceanic ridges and to have moved to its present position through seafloor spreading), and have argued for the presence of continental rocks in the deep oceans, the most outstanding paper being by Vasiliev and Yano (no. 43, 2007).

They showed an impressive crustal section of the Mid-Pacific Ridge at the junction of the Heezen Fracture Zone, and the widespread presence of ancient, continental rocks in the Pacific, Indian and Atlantic Oceans.

In addition, we have repeatedly shown that Proterozoic structures on continents continue into the ocean floor (South America and Pacific/Atlantic Oceans; around Australian continent; NW Pacific; Indian Ocean), and we have presented seismic data indicating that the oceanic crust consists of folded and block-faulted basin-filling sedimentary rocks at its top section (some of them possibly Proterozoic to Lower Paleozoic in age – offshore Sumatra, NW Pacific, etc.).

Furthermore, the global shear strain pattern discussed by De Kalb (no. 44, 2007) indicates that a uniform crust must have covered the Earth’s surface in Precambrian time.

We can now say that the so-called oceanic crust is primarily continental crust which has been locally altered or metamorphosed in interaction with the upper mantle.

Another important fact brought forward by our contributors is that the present deep oceans were formed in Jurassic to Paleogene time – before that, most of the present oceans had been subaerially exposed and formed paleolands. Mesozoic-Cenozoic basins of great economic interest are well developed in some areas of the deep oceans, mainly near the present continental margins.

The new picture – that continental “oceanic” crust (or sunken continents) underlies the Mesozoic-Cenozoic basins and basalts – is a great gift for the oil industry. They now have positive scientific grounds for exploring deep-sea sedimentary basins.

Currently, hydrocarbons are produced in 1,800 m of water off Brazil and exploration is progressing in much deeper waters worldwide (John and MacFarlan, Offshore, October, 2007, for example).

In the coming 10 to 15 years, basins with 3,000 to 4,000 m of water will become the most active area for exploration and exploitation (personal communications with many oil company staff at the AAPG European Conference, November 2007). We are very proud of what our members have achieved. :look: :idea:
Shall we again? We shall again!