Wow..anyone else in the states recieve something like this?

Initiate

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 1:08 am » by Nyarelathodep

Wow...my brother just recieved a notice in the mail from his electric utility provider, Connecticut Light & Power that reads as thus:

ATTENTION: Public Act 10-179
Public Act 10-179 requires CL&P to collect additional charges to fund a state budget deficit for the year 2010-2011 fiscal year. As a result, a line item called the "Economic Transistion Charge" will appear on your bill from Janurary 1 through June 30, 2011. Thereafter, the line item "EERB Charge" will appear on your bill.
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 1:23 am » by Itamari

I haven't gotten it but if I do I am going to be forced to actually build a free energy machine and give it away to the masses just to spite them.
otoel wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:Hehehe!

I play in all ways.............Always Interested!

Shut up woman! The time for distractions is over.
We men need to discuss serious manly things like the possibility of Fairies and Unicorns and stuff!

Initiate

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 1:35 am » by Waynew

Even if someone releases a free energy machine that works you will not be able to use it unless you just happen to live out in the boonies because it is against the law to self sustain in this country which is total bullshit !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 1:37 am » by Pindz

waynew wrote:Even if someone releases a free energy machine that works you will not be able to use it unless you just happen to live out in the boonies because it is against the law to self sustain in this country which is total bullshit !!!

thats fck'd :bang;

Initiate

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 1:41 am » by Itamari

How would they stop us? If you mass produce the machines and spread them out enough they shouldn't be able to take them all back. And I don't think that the people would be too happy about giving it back to them because its illegal to "self sustain". That is one of the many reasons the economy is fucked in the first place.
otoel wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:Hehehe!

I play in all ways.............Always Interested!

Shut up woman! The time for distractions is over.
We men need to discuss serious manly things like the possibility of Fairies and Unicorns and stuff!

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 1:48 am » by Shaggietrip

If I even see any sh%t like this i will GEEK THE FOCK OUT I will have a disorderly on my ass. This has been talked about how the surprise costs in health care bills and energy were coming.

ImageImage[img]

Remember when a Harp was a good thing.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 1:55 am » by lamonema

It is just another last ditch effort to such us dry, until it all goes to hell. The proof is in the disrepair of the national grid itself. The result will be a total grid collapse, which over a period of just months could kill millions, that is my theory and i'm stickin to it. Get a natural gas generator, buy some land in an appropriate area, make a deal with the gas utility company, get free natural gas forever, get piece of mind. I am one step away from mine, how about you?

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 1:56 am » by Chronicnerd

nyarelathodep wrote:Wow...my brother just recieved a notice in the mail from his electric utility provider, Connecticut Light & Power that reads as thus:

ATTENTION: Public Act 10-179
Public Act 10-179 requires CL&P to collect additional charges to fund a state budget deficit for the year 2010-2011 fiscal year. As a result, a line item called the "Economic Transistion Charge" will appear on your bill from Janurary 1 through June 30, 2011. Thereafter, the line item "EERB Charge" will appear on your bill.

I just got a notice from my water company that the recent price increases in my water bill is due to "increased federal taxes to help improve the environment" or some crap to that effect...my water bill has gone from like $48 per mo. to like almost $80 per mo. in less than a year...and evidently, according to this notification, it could get as high as $134 per mo...

Wow...and electricity too...

Upload to Disclose.tv

"under my plan, of a cap and trade system, energy bills would necessarily sky rocket"
He also mentions at the end...all utilities...

You know...most people here knew when we started hearing "Obama" talk about his "plans" that we were all screwed...the "cows" of society...and blinded "left wing liberal idiots" (who believed the whole global warming thing)...as well as those who "just figured it would all work out...it always did...you know?"... are going to start getting pissed...unfortunately...this will be AFTER all of the laws have been passed...and if things get too out of hand? Oh...simple... just call a state of emergency...martial law their arses... and now they have 100% control... in the name of protecting "mother earth" and "other nations"...of course.

I just don't get it...the people who can actually do something about this (i.e. federal employees and security...NSA, FBI, Homeland Security, CIA, and Secret Service) are *seemingly* sitting around thinking this is "just business as usual"...

Something else is happening and it is only going to get worse... we are *just* seeing some of this administrations' policies and how they are going to effect us all...think about what it will be like next year this time...and then the year after that...

I am completely amazed...

Initiate

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 2:08 am » by Waynew

It is a fck'd situation just like you said pindz , To them its their way or no way at all ...

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 2:11 am » by Boondox681

they''ve been lining this up for a while.i've heard obama say it himself....
raising the gas rates=less gas use.
tough love.all for our own good,of course
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Next