WOW! Evidence atomic blast in 12,000 Year Old Ancient city

Initiate

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 5:33 am » by Stone069

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_a ... c.htm#menu

This was where I had started looking into this. I am not sure if this was posted in other links

Initiate

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 5:34 am » by Glassjaw667

I wonder if the supposed 'reactor' was found in Libya/near Libya? They have found glass that they believe came from a meteorite impact, and this glass was so important to the Egyptian people that it was actually used in King Tut's? jewelry. (I may have the wrong King) This material is now restricted from purchase, but I managed to get a few gem-quality pieces a few years back as I am an avid meteorite collector. Would be cool if they could tie the reactor theory to this glass in the middle of the desert.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 11:37 am » by Toxic32

This article seems to point to another reason for the radiation. Just scroll down to the appropriate part.

http://www.philipcoppens.com/bestevidence.html
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 2:52 am » by Stone069

Thanks for the link, very interesting read. It would not surprise me to find out that it was more recent contamination.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 9:14 pm » by Kingz

Ofcourse... nothing has changed at all... the attentionwhore called savwair or whatever is still busy creating more chaos around here!

I posted about this and other Evidence for Ancient Atomic Warfare ages ago.... This website and most other forums on internet do not use ANY kind of COHESIVE technique for properly storing the information we all share.>! One of the reasons, that it has no use for me personally to post stuff here, I rather spend that time in investigating other Mysteries / Conspiracy's and what not, instead of wasting time on stuff that has been blathered out dozens of times earlier (sadly enough...)

Anywayz for those interested I suggest to use the search button, if youre too lazy here is the Topic:

proof-of-ancient-atomic-wars-t18719.html
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 11:23 pm » by Mushroom

kingz wrote:Ofcourse... nothing has changed at all... the attentionwhore called savwair or whatever is still busy creating more chaos around here!

I posted about this and other Evidence for Ancient Atomic Warfare ages ago.... This website and most other forums on internet do not use ANY kind of COHESIVE technique for properly storing the information we all share.>! One of the reasons, that it has no use for me personally to post stuff here, I rather spend that time in investigating other Mysteries / Conspiracy's and what not, instead of wasting time on stuff that has been blathered out dozens of times earlier (sadly enough...)

Anywayz for those interested I suggest to use the search button, if youre too lazy here is the Topic:

proof-of-ancient-atomic-wars-t18719.html

I posted one before you.... but I'm not crying :lol:
were-ancient-civilizations-more-advanced-than-we-are-now-t14324.html
:cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 9:59 am » by Zarinspeaks

The scientists of Atlantis discovered a unique shape that when carved out of their rare atal crystal could lead to an energy absorbing loop that would have approached an infinite potential. This crystal, even though incredibly dense, reached a cascade moment where the crystal's matrix could no longer contain the vast energy building up within it. A massive explosion would then take place.
This unique atal crystal only existed in two places on Earth. Atlantis and Mu.
The first bomb was accidentally exploded on Atlantis, leading to numerous deaths near the Capitol city of Atalan. A very strange and invisible form of death was also reported. Probably a form of x-ray or gamma ray energy. Two other bombs were created using this knowledge. One was used to destroy a great civilization (of legend) that competed with Atlantis for world power. The other was used on a smaller community in India. The powers, that be, eventually banished and destroyed the knowledge of this bomb. not out of altruism but out of fear it could be used one day against Atlantis itself.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 10:25 am » by Glassjaw667

zarinspeaks wrote:The scientists of Atlantis discovered a unique shape that when carved out of their rare atal crystal could lead to an energy absorbing loop that would have approached an infinite potential. This crystal, even though incredibly dense, reached a cascade moment where the crystal's matrix could no longer contain the vast energy building up within it. A massive explosion would then take place.
This unique atal crystal only existed in two places on Earth. Atlantis and Mu.
The first bomb was accidentally exploded on Atlantis, leading to numerous deaths near the Capitol city of Atalan. A very strange and invisible form of death was also reported. Probably a form of x-ray or gamma ray energy. Two other bombs were created using this knowledge. One was used to destroy a great civilization (of legend) that competed with Atlantis for world power. The other was used on a smaller community in India. The powers, that be, eventually banished and destroyed the knowledge of this bomb. not out of altruism but out of fear it could be used one day against Atlantis itself.

They got rid of them out of fear they would be used on Atlantis but they had already been used on Atlantis? Your post hurt my head.

Previous