WOW! Evidence atomic blast in 12,000 Year Old Ancient city

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 7:58 pm » by Savwafair2012

Could this be true??? I havent heard of this at all :think:
Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating from 8,000 to 12,000 years ago

Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating from 8,000 to 12,000 years ago," says this article by Phillip Coppens. The blast "destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people."

Coppens speculates that the blast was the result of some sort of atomic warfare - perhaps aliens.

I, on the other hand, think the blast was triggered by the Gothenburg magnetic reversal.

A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-mile-square area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. The radiation is still so intense that the area is highly dangerous.

"For some time it has been established that there is a very hight rate of birth defects and cancer in the area, (where) the levels of radiation have registered so high that the Indian government has cordoned off the region. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945."

The Mahabharata clearly describes a catastrophic blast that rocked the continent.

"A single projectile charged with all the power in the Universe…An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as 10,000 suns, rose in all its splendor…it was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes an entire race.

"The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. Their hair and nails fell out, pottery broke without any apparent cause, and the birds turned white.

"After a few hours, all foodstuffs were infected. To escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves into the river.

"Historian Kisari Mohan Ganguli says that Indian sacred writings are full of such descriptions, which sound like an atomic blast as experienced in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

"There is evidence that the Rama empire (now India) was devastated by nuclear war. The Indus valley is now the Thar desert, and the site of the radioactive ash found west of Jodhpur is around there.

During excavations of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro, "they discovered skeletons scattered about the cities, many holding hands and sprawling in the streets as if some instant, horrible doom had killed its inhabitants. People were just lying, unburied, in the streets of the city; there seemed no-one available to bury them afterwards." (See photo of skeletonshere.)

In one city, "huge masses of walls and foundations of the ancient city are fused together, literally vitrified! ... the intense heat ... can only be explained by an atomic blast or some other unknown weapon. The cities were wiped out entirely."

See entire article:
www.philipcoppens.com/bestevidence.html
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 8:21 pm » by Boondox681

this is real.
there are literally hundreds of square miles if 8-10 in 'glass
in areas of iraq and other places.
you won't find this in your high school history books.
see origins and oracle posted here.
tsarion has a bunch of info on it,plus more.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 9:01 pm » by Ghost32

Good Post and its a very Interesting story, I have heard of this type of thing before and I have two theorys about this.

1) It is known that we are in whats called the 4th Earth Age and this could be an actual ancient fact and that these events happened during the 1st, 2st or 3rd Earth Age. Being part of a different cultures demise through technology and war.

2)Or it could be caused by a large impact of a asteroid or large meteor. Just like the LHC smashes Electrons that are part of atoms, these asteroids and meteors are also comprimised of atoms and electrons , ect... So when two large bodies collide it is basically natures form of the LHC and during massive impacts atoms can also be split and cause atomic explosions. Similar to the tunguska event that leveled a forest. Also I dont think the size actually matters considering how small atoms are and depending on the speed and force which it collides probably determines whether it will start a chain reaction.

One thing I would like to point out is, what if this is from an age old atomic war of some kind I think they would definatly keep the most of that info secret so other countries would not find out giving one particular group an advantage or quantum leap in technology, think of the actual technology that might still be possibly found buried under aeons of time.

The Greek Antikythera Mechanism

Upload to Disclose.tv

Imaging the Antikythera Mechanism the ancient device found in ancient Greece

Upload to Disclose.tv

After effects of Nuclear War

Initiate

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 9:10 pm » by Ohj33bus

One of this season's ancient aliens talked briefly about this too
The thing about smart mother fuckers is that they sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 12:04 am » by Kalinsaast

Fascinating. It's amazing that's it's still radioactive after all this time. If the people laying in the streets holding hands seemingly unburied, the fused walls and foundations and layers of ash, and the lingering radiation isn't evidence of a massive nuclear explosion.... then i don't know what is?

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Initiate

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 4:45 am » by Glassjaw667

I would like to see more info about this posted here.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 5:12 am » by Stone069

PSSSSSTTT GLASS Look at the bottom of the page and follow the related links.............

Initiate

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 5:17 am » by Glassjaw667

Dude I know how to navigate the site, maybe I should have been more specific. I would like to see NEW information about this topic posted on DTV. All those posts are old and dead threads. Kinda like the 'object' in the Baltic sea, seemed like an interesting story, but it died quickly. Just interested in seeing more, and bumping the thread to see if any investigative types have found any new info is all brother.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 5:26 am » by Stone069

wasn't trying to be an asshole just a smartass. I have actually found someinfo awahile back and if I can find it again I will post it here. I seem to remember two cities like this and also something about "reactor". As you may know, uranium has to be processed before it is used in bombs and the isotope used is not naturally found. Yet in the desert some where they have found evidence of the isotope in what appears to be a very primitive reactor........... I will have to go look for the links I am talking about.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 26, 2011 5:31 am » by Stone069

Sorry reactor WAS natural, named OKLO

Next