Wow! Iphone 5 prototype leaked video!

Initiate

PostThu Sep 01, 2011 9:35 pm » by Alex81

Upload to Disclose.tv

Could it be a fake???

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 01, 2011 9:38 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

Could possibly be real. We already have laser projection keyboards so I don't see why not.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Sep 01, 2011 9:43 pm » by Alex81

The vid says it's concept, maybe the real one will be thin like this but not sure about laser keyboard and holographic display, and if it will be real i will buy one for any price lol

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 01, 2011 9:45 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

Alot of people hate the keyboard when having to type alot, like my self. The calibration of the touchscreen is phenonimal, but it seems to have a mind of it's own, and when trying write something large out rather quick it can be quite a bitch indeed, after the past 4 releases it might make sense to incorporate this to make everyone upgrade or want one.

Not too enthused about the size, I'd probably end up breaking it rather quickly.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 01, 2011 9:49 pm » by Hackjames

It's not real, I'm sorry. The keyboard part by itself could have been real, and the same goes for the size. Together, highly doubtful, though still possible.

The hologram, though? That didn't strike you as radically advanced, to the point of absurdity? Then there's the issue of (as alex pointed out) that it's a CONCEPT.

Silly!
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 01, 2011 9:54 pm » by Cwmman

even if that aint real, it is hard to imagine what is going to be the next thing out.
......... to me the speed of technology is unreal.
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 01, 2011 9:57 pm » by Hackjames

cwmman wrote:even if that aint real, it is hard to imagine what is going to be the next thing out.
......... to me the speed of technology is unreal.

People are imagining it all the time, much further than just the "next thing", too.

I agree about the pace of it, though on the other hand it seems just about right at times...if not too slow. Where, for instance, are my anti-gravity boots? I was promised them decades ago (by the Jetsons).
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Initiate

PostThu Sep 01, 2011 10:02 pm » by Seroquelz

Had me convinced until the holographic projection bit...that just seems like way too advanced. I hate Apple, but I like the keyboard idea, I would love it if that were the next "leap" in cell phone technology.

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 01, 2011 10:06 pm » by Troll2rocks

thats a great viral showreel.

one day in not to distant future, that concept will look retro
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 01, 2011 10:07 pm » by Svaha

I saw it on the Ted show a long time ago, and Apple has a patent for holographic displays : http://www.psfk.com/2011/01/apple-devel ... plays.html
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Next