Wow - Large bright ball of light UFO just flew over

Writer

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 7:27 am » by Space Cowboy

I just noticed that ther people have been witnessing this exact same type of UFO elswhere. I am in the Northeast Ohio Lake erie area. Me & my girlfriend was out in my backyard and she said what is that?

I looked and coming from the West was a huge star like object that looked almost like Venus but it was moving across the sky, we walked into the back of my backyard and was almost right over our heads and low so I took out my lighter and held it up in the air and lit it a few times.

The ball of light changed direction and flew right over top of us!!!!

it east & flew off over the horizon.

It was silent and was just one huge ball of light :sunny: It looked exactly like Venus, same size and brighness in the sky but lower, it looked to be about a house sized ball of light with nothing else flashing, as in no other lights, just one ball of light.

Last week another ball of liht came down even closer, if you held a nickel up the sky, that is how round this huge orb of light was, it burned very brightly for about 5 seconds and then just vanished.

The activity has been off the hook.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 9:08 pm » by Middlefingers

dude up here in wyoming there seems to be alot of ufo activity lately...had a fight with my wife the other night and she left walking to calm down....she said an object like a star started towards her and frightened her and she began to run away while texting on her phone to me that she was seeing something strange.....just then apparently it stopped and remained stationary like a star..........

Initiate

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 9:11 pm » by Lightbringer

People, don't be afraid

Initiate

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 9:17 pm » by Middlefingers

Regardless of what any other person believes to be myth, fabrication, or irrational fear, i contend to say the least that I have involved myself in extensive sapient observations of these anaomalies for years and i can assure you that what i see here is not a mere "fog and gas" scenerio.... these objects appear as stars. which makes it brilliant for those who seldom observe the night sky...then they perpetually move slowly in a swivel like manner as if spinning around a spiral staircase. I offer information....Bias it as you like but my opinion is not to be swayed for i have a mind of my own...

Initiate

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 10:51 pm » by Viewer

I just noticed that ther people have been witnessing this exact same type of UFO elswhere. I am in the Northeast Ohio Lake erie area. Me & my girlfriend was out in my backyard and she said what is that?

I looked and coming from the West was a huge star like object that looked almost like Venus but it was moving across the sky, we walked into the back of my backyard and was almost right over our heads and low so I took out my lighter and held it up in the air and lit it a few times.

Yes we have them here west to east and on one occasion south to north uk cornwall.