wOW: Russian Military Ship Ploughing Onto A Crowded Beach

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 5:23 pm » by -Marduk-

Amazing video of Russian military ship ploughing onto a crowded beach

Upload to Disclose.tv

A military training exercise left hundreds of holidaymakers spooked after a huge Russian defence ship ploughed onto a crowded beach. The amateur footage shows hundreds of beachgoers scrambling away from the massive defence ship which showed no sign of slowing down as it approached the shore.

Russia's Defence Ministry said it was a routine training exercise and beach landings are normal procedure.

No one was harmed in the incident.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 5:30 pm » by The57ironman

......HA....just a routine exercise to scare the crap out of the unsuspecting public... :shock:

:cheers:

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 6:55 pm » by Domeika

Well there should be no reason why people couldn't get out of the way at that speed. However, I am amazed at the size of that thing. That's one big mofo hovercraft. :shock:

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 7:04 pm » by Spock

They're practicing for their invasion on holiday beaches here in the states.

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 7:10 pm » by -Marduk-

Domeika wrote:However, I am amazed at the size of that thing. That's one big mofo hovercraft. :shock:

That's what I was thinking...I thought these BEASTS died out after the cold war.

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 9:37 pm » by Tjahzi

Nice show. They've clearly made a point.

:peep:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 10:44 pm » by Harbin

Looks like a controlled landing to me.

That is actually very cool. Russia does not have a litigious society. This can happen, everyone thinks it's fun and nobody gets sued.

Fab !
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 11:12 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

doesnt look like anyone was running away from anything. I'd say it's a forced perspective shot. I may look like the hovercraft was "ramming into beachgoers", but in truth, you see no one having to move out of the way, because there was no need to.
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 1:22 am » by RATRODROB

What a load of fckn bullshit,

ship ploughing onto crowded beach, FCK OFF, THAT WERE A CONTROLLED DELIBERATE LANDING.

hundreds of people scrambling out of the way, FCK OFF , NO ONE GAVE A FCK, NO ONE RAN AWAY

stupid fckn news presenter makes it sound like a huge accident unfolding right before our eyes with hundreds of beach goers at risk, FCK OFF

even if this were an accident, and the 'ship' were out of control, where's all the terrified peeps scrambling out of the way. :headscratch:

media beat up at its fckn stupidest.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 23, 2013 3:52 am » by Nihilgeist

RATRODROB wrote:What a load of fckn bullshit,

ship ploughing onto crowded beach, FCK OFF, THAT WERE A CONTROLLED DELIBERATE LANDING.

hundreds of people scrambling out of the way, FCK OFF , NO ONE GAVE A FCK, NO ONE RAN AWAY

stupid fckn news presenter makes it sound like a huge accident unfolding right before our eyes with hundreds of beach goers at risk, FCK OFF

even if this were an accident, and the 'ship' were out of control, where's all the terrified peeps scrambling out of the way. :headscratch:

media beat up at its fckn stupidest.

RRR

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Next