Wow, this TED propaganda hurts my brain

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 10:17 am » by Pindz

xxsparklexx wrote:You clearly have no idea what TED is all about.

Watch this piece of awesomeness :
http://www.ted.com/NWOPROPAGANDA

STICK YOUR TED LINKS INTO YOUR ASS !

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 10:19 am » by Pindz

tjahzi + xxsparklexx = lowsix

lowsix = nsa - cia - mossad

tjahzi + xxsparklexx (both are now on pindz´s ignore list :rtft: )

if you wanna ingore these fake loser profiles, click on their profile and "ADD FOE" :owned:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 10:22 am » by Tjahzi

pindz wrote:tjahzi + xxsparklexx = lowsix

if you wanna ingore these fake profiles, click on their profile and click ADD FOE :owned:

lol fool,

not all people on this site are like you and the other attention whores around here.

You know, DTV has some members that really are Humans and not reptillians coming after your brain for your "dangerous" knowledge

Initiate

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 10:24 am » by Xxsparklexx

pindz wrote:tjahzi + xxsparklexx = lowsix

if you wanna ingore these fake profiles, click on their profile and click ADD FOE :owned:

We have a new conspiracy ! Yay ! :dancing:

Nice try pindz, but not worth a sig :lol:
"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant with the weak and wrong. Sometime in your life, you will have been all of these."

Initiate

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 10:47 am » by Purebase

FTW
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 4:27 pm » by Megame23

xxsparklexx wrote:
pindz wrote:and btw FUCK TED !!!! i fkn hate them and all their gay nwo propaganda videos

:roll:
You clearly have no idea what TED is all about. :nope:

Watch this piece of awesomeness :
http://www.ted.com/talks/theo_jansen_creates_new_creatures.html

:o :D

Ted is about the power hungry,laying out their plans to kill innocent people, and laughing about it. Because they have convinced people that things like mercury in your vaccines is good for you.

Upload to Disclose.tv

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 11:05 pm » by Xxsparklexx

megame23 wrote:Ted is about the power hungry,laying out their plans to kill innocent people, and laughing about it. Because they have convinced people that things like mercury in your vaccines is good for you.

Come on, Megame... :?
Your reply kinda disappoints me, as I have a higher esteem of you and thought/think you were/are open minded and willing to explore other('s) versions of the truth.

From the TED website :
We believe passionately in the power of ideas to change attitudes, lives and ultimately, the world. So we're building here a clearinghouse that offers free knowledge and inspiration from the world's most inspired thinkers, and also a community of curious souls to engage with ideas and each other.

And no, they're not talking about a New World Order, they're talking about broadening one's horizons and sharing "knowledge" and inspiring people.
I found out about TED years before I discovered Disclose.tv and like Dtv, it's one of the sites I'd recommend to anyone interested in subjects that you don't hear about in the media.
I've watched and enjoyed many of the talks on TED because they're informative, funny, challenging and appeal to my idea of intelligent thoughts, visions and discussions.
Am I a disinfo agent because of that ? Then so be it.. :wink:

If I watch a talk like this one : http://www.ted.com/talks/dan_gilbert_asks_why_are_we_happy.html , then I'm just inspired for a whole week :sunny:

And here's one for everyone on Dtv (only 13 minutes :mrgreen: ) : http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_shermer_on_believing_strange_things.html
Yes, he laughs with many strange ideas and yes, some of you might be offended by it and call it disinfo debunker trash (which he openly admits too), but if you can't laugh at this (i.e. laughing with yourself), IMO you have worse problems than those of the reptilian kind :wink:

Don't take this as a personal insult, Megame, I've watched many of your videos and I'm quite open and intruiged by your views, but in the same way, I'm just as open and intruiged by other truths as well.
:cheers:
"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant with the weak and wrong. Sometime in your life, you will have been all of these."

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 12:19 am » by Boondox681

Come on, Megame... :?
Your reply kinda disappoints me, as I have a higher esteem of you and thought/think you were/are open minded and willing to explore other('s) versions of the truth.

From the TED website :
We believe passionately in the power of ideas to change attitudes, lives and ultimately, the world. So we're building here a clearinghouse that offers free knowledge and inspiration from the world's most inspired thinkers, and also a community of curious souls to engage with ideas and each other.

And no, they're not talking about a New World Order, they're talking about broadening one's horizons and sharing "knowledge" and inspiring people.
I found out about TED years before I discovered Disclose.tv and like Dtv, it's one of the sites I'd recommend to anyone interested in subjects that you don't hear about in the media.
I've watched and enjoyed many of the talks on TED because they're informative, funny, challenging and appeal to my idea of intelligent thoughts, visions and discussions.
Am I a disinfo agent because of that ? Then so be it.. :wink:

If I watch a talk like this one : http://www.ted.com/talks/dan_gilbert_as ... happy.html , then I'm just inspired for a whole week :sunny:

And here's one for everyone on Dtv (only 13 minutes :mrgreen: ) : http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_sherme ... hings.html
Yes, he laughs with many strange ideas and yes, some of you might be offended by it and call it disinfo debunker trash (which he openly admits too), but if you can't laugh at this (i.e. laughing with yourself), IMO you have worse problems than those of the reptilian kind :wink:

Don't take this as a personal insult, Megame, I've watched many of your videos and I'm quite open and intruiged by your views, but in the same way, I'm just as open and intruiged by other truths as well.
:cheers:

Report this post

you are a weasel who obviously couldn't come up with a thought or idea of your own if your fuckin brainwashed ass depended on it.save the planet.....kill yourself.
peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 1:21 am » by whitedeath

Shit why all the hatred towards TED?

Their website is one of the best for listening to someone intelligent & their point of view.
Sure some are going to clash with what you believe , some are even quite boring.
But most are intruiging & help give you an alternative educated opinion

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 1:31 am » by Boondox681

Shit why all the hatred towards TED?

Their website is one of the best for listening to someone intelligent & their point of view.
Sure some are going to clash with what you believe , some are even quite boring.
But most are intruiging & help give you an alternative educated opinion

i don't hate anyone.
i do this all the time,it's called 'know your enemy'
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

PreviousNext