Wow, this TED propaganda hurts my brain

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 2:27 am » by Megame23

They talk about a lot of REAL problems at TED, they do. But they twist them and spin them, to lead down a path to supposedly fix these problems, which in reality causes, the death and misery of innocent people, and the two videos I posted show that.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 3:00 am » by Boondox681

i don't have a problem with the people at TED,it's the followers of the people at TED that are the problem.communism,any way you slice it.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 3:14 am » by Troll2rocks

We now have the power to feed the world and grow crops in the hashest of enviroments. and it 100% fucking safe,

If people bothered to actually do serious research into it.

So the people holding this stuff back because of ill informed people and their ill informed points of view, are actually responcible for starvation of thousands upon thousands of people world wide, who im pretty sure would not complain like people on these here forums about it, no they would have a full stomach "like you".

Yet another case of dumb people claiming they have a better grasp of reality than people who work to make the world better a better place through science.

Poor shame.

"Ahhhh but we dont know how it would affect you in the long run" thats always the responce. Science knows how biology works, and how it consumes food, and what is bad and is good for you.

These same people who claim this will go to a McDonalds and eat a fucking big mac,

I know which would kill you quicker. Sluuurrrppp!

Dumb people cost lives.

And they do it on the biggest of scales.

People need to eat, not be told you cant because god told us it is wrong to create an abomination.

DUMB DUMB DUMB murderer's

Thats all I have to say, rant at me all day long how im wrong and your right, fact, im betting non of you have looked at the science behind it. Or how it works. Just that "alex jones told us its bad" or my next door neighbor. And lets face it, non of you blind believers will ever do the work that points far far in the other "right" direction. Will you ? Prove your silly claaims for once. And if you ask me to prove they are safe, il say fuck you, find out yourself, I did. you should too. so stop being lazy.

Id like to add, not everyone on here is dumb, infact there are some of the most intelligent people I have ever met online on this website. but 75% of you. are just plain thick.

SORRY.

Begin your pointless wrath.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 3:26 am » by Megame23

troll2rocks wrote:We now have the power to feed the world and grow crops in the hashest of enviroments. and it 100% fucking safe,

If people bothered to actually do serious research into it.

So the people holding this stuff back because of ill informed people and their ill informed points of view, are actually responcible for starvation of thousands upon thousands of people world wide, who im pretty sure would not complain like people on these here forums about it, no they would have a full stomach "like you".

Yet another case of dumb people claiming they have a better grasp of reality than people who work to make the world better a better place through science.

Poor shame.

"Ahhhh but we dont know how it would affect you in the long run" thats always the responce. Science knows how biology works, and how it consumes food, and what is bad and is good for you.

These same people who claim this will go to a McDonalds and eat a fucking big mac,

I know which would kill you quicker. Sluuurrrppp!

Dumb people cost lives.

And they do it on the biggest of scales.

People need to eat, not be told you cant because god told us it is wrong to create an abomination.

DUMB DUMB DUMB murderer's

Thats all I have to say, rant at me all day long how im wrong and your right, fact, im betting non of you have looked at the science behind it. Or how it works. Just that "alex jones told us its bad" or my next door neighbor. And lets face it, non of you blind believers will ever do the work that points far far in the other "right" direction. Will you ? Prove your silly claaims for once. And if you ask me to prove they are safe, il say fuck you, find out yourself, I did. you should too. so stop being lazy.

Id like to add, not everyone on here is dumb, infact there are some of the most intelligent people I have ever met online on this website. but 75% of you. are just plain thick.

SORRY.

Begin your pointless wrath.

What is it like spending your whole day on the internet being a disinfo troll, spreading propaganda, lies, insults, hate, and bullshit? How do you live with yourself?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostSat Jul 31, 2010 2:42 am » by Xxsparklexx

boondox681 wrote:you are a weasel who obviously couldn't come up with a thought or idea of your own if your fuckin brainwashed ass depended on it.save the planet.....kill yourself.
peace

boondox681 wrote:i don't have a problem with the people at TED,it's the followers of the people at TED that are the problem.communism,any way you slice it.

Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged... :rtft:
"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant with the weak and wrong. Sometime in your life, you will have been all of these."

Previous