Wow what a crazy dream...

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:23 am » by Talleywacker

the dream started when i arrived in this library some 1 gave me this book in this book was images from leonardo da vinci. the images of the human in circles anyway the book was written in hebrew but some 1 with me could read it. their was 3 of us in the library anyway i was reading it and a man with a log(the 3 foot chunk of log had an antenna attached) and when he sat this log the antenna was standing strait up and we being male hit the floor like it overpowered our senses a women approached unaffected told me to meet her. i met this women again in the back of an old diner. the women was in red she gave me this job to kill a man. after the log experience i somehow could control future events, like i would write something down on paper and the future was rewritten on the paper after i wrote. using this strength i mapped out how i would kill this man. later on i went to a theater to kill him
but the man was weird, when he moved he had trails to him almost like he moved in present and past and his eyes were albino. as i made i was standing behind him i shot him in the back of the head and this power rushed into me and my eyes turned a redish tint. i was heading out and i felt like i knew all routes to take as the cops showed up like i played the scenario out many times. i was heading to the women in red, i made it to back to the diner and she was going to kill me for the power but i knew what she was going to do so i grabbed the gun and and we both got into a car where the diner owner drove constantly seeing the cops but was always ahead of them in the situation, finally we made it to this farm were we fought over the gun again and then she seduced me knowing i was superior to her. then i awoke. but it was an awesome crazy dream< i left out some key parts as i didn't remember it all. just felt like sharing this with you

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:30 am » by Tomjay

cool... :flop:
I think you had a Twin Peaks style dream :wink:
:cheers:
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:31 am » by Zer0

I had a dream that I was having sex with someone I will never have sex with in real life due to many reasons, one being that the person does not even exist.

Pretty crazy dream.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:44 am » by Tomjay

otoel wrote:I had a dream that I was having sex with someone I will never have sex with in real life due to many reasons, one being that the person does not even exist.

Pretty crazy dream.

Oto cheer up

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:48 am » by Zer0

tomjay wrote:
otoel wrote:I had a dream that I was having sex with someone I will never have sex with in real life due to many reasons, one being that the person does not even exist.

Pretty crazy dream.

Oto cheer up

I dont get it? How the fuck does everyone on this forum know that Im fucked??
Is it really showing on my post or some shit? Im just trolling as usual.....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:50 am » by Slith

Pretty clear to be honest

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:51 am » by Tomjay

dlslith wrote:Pretty clear to be honest

signed.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:55 am » by Talleywacker

otoel wrote:
tomjay wrote:

Pretty crazy dream.

Oto cheer up

I dont get it? How the fuck does everyone on this forum know that Im fucked??
Is it really showing on my post or some shit? Im just trolling as usual.....

call it a mans intuition.... :mrcool: or its just that obvious